*Official* Get Rich or Die Tryin' (Movie Thread)

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Plekz, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

its nice to know that he finally did something good
    test
  2. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

the movie was ok.

i think 8 Mile still shits on it. it's just this movie had more violence in it.
    test
  3. Plekz

Plekz Guest

I just got done watching it... I'd have to say that if you don't try to be a critic or read to hard into it, the movie is literally alright... I mean I honestly never got bored and felt like turning it off... Obviously the acting wasn't oscar worthy but it was good enough to keep you entertained... I thought it was decent and worth watching a second time...
    test
  4. MOBB DEEP

MOBB DEEP New Member

I'm surprised Bill Duke and Terrence Howard are in 50 Cent's movie. I'm gonna check it out today. Terrence is a busy guy. This is his 4th movie this year. He's a very good actor and he's funny. Remember he was Spaceman in Sunset Park movie? LOL. He was sittin in the back of the bus smokin weed trying to hide when he scooched down in his seat. The basketball coach said who's smokin pot LOL. Terrence sat up in his seat LOL. He was funny in The Best Man movie too.
    test
  5. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

it's not a bad movie at all. just average.
    test
  6. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Yeah but it caught a lot of flak from people who hadn't even seen it... Yeah it's not oscar worthy but it's worth watching if you're not trying to pick it apart scene by scene...
    test
  7. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

I can't lie.. What really touched me is his grandma pretty much saving his life and him being dead for a moment on the back on the truck and when he's in the hospital while his son was born.

That scene was dope as hell.
    test
  8. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Haha that shit got me too... I was like damn... Even tho you know he survived obviously, that would be sad for your folks to see you like that...
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Just seen it this weekend.
    It was actually a decent movie.
    That shower scene was funny as fuck.
    Dudes slippin all over while fightin.

That light skinned guy is a good actor.
    Cracked me the fuck up when he looked at dude outside the prison walls and was like: "Oh, I get it, you got that Napolean thing goin on? Ight, I'll be in the car if you need me."

50 can't act though

I still think he's slow in the head.
    I think it was that shot to the face that fucked him up cause he seemed different back then.
    test
  10. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

Why can't he act? He's acting like himself for fuck sakes, lmao.
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I don't know...maybe he did a decent job acting and I just can't stand his personality so it came off as bad acting.

I'm just not impressed by people that try to seem "Ultra Hard"...
    It's bullshit.
    test
  12. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

i saw it last night with my girl, ut was her birthday. but i liked it alot. dope movie, soundtrack is dope as fuck too.
    test
  13. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

Ehhhhhhh no real desire to see this anytime soon. Might give it a download.
    test
  14. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I want to see this, but have no one to go with :eek:( I can't go alone...lmao. My husband has no desire to see this movie....Soooooo I'ma have ta find someone that wants to go :eek:)

Then I'll come back and comment on it. I just wanna see it cuz I know most of the locations it was filmed lol. That beach scene is a beach I go to every summer!!! :eek:)

Anyway, yeah I'll be back.
    test
  15. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

ill see it on bootleg.
    test
  16. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

I have no plans to go see this in theaters but i do have it on bootleg. I might peep it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.