Official College Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by SeeSon, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the Prince

the Prince New Member

when is the last time you went to a georgetown game?
    test
  2. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Honestly, I think the elite 8 this year will be Georgetown, Carolina, Florida, Marquette, UCLA, Kansas, Georgia Tech, and Ohio State. I love Dominic James' game, and Crean is a good coach. I think Kansas has so much talent not even Bill Self can lose in the first round again (well, he could, but Rush won't let that happen...lol). I think when Oden returns he is going to command so much respect that everyone else is going to get off, and Cook is probably the best freshmen shooting guard in the nation (Ellington is overrated and that's not hate talking). Georgia Tech has Thad Young and a nice returning group, and I really like Hewitt. Florida returned everyone from last year, enough said. It pains me to say, but Carolina is absolutely loaded, I just hope they choke. With Howland at the helm, I think they will grind it out scoring 40 points a game and hold the other team to 35 and make it back to the elite 8. I think Georgetown is going to take the entire thing. Hibbard is too tough, and with the spacing they get within their princeton offense, I don't see anyone stopping him. It should be an exciting year.
    test
  3. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

and once again I ask, where is a mod?
    test
  4. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

smartest shit i ever read on this site....
    test
  5. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

yeah, that's because unlike you and most others on this board, I'm objective and call things like I see it. Georgetown is nice this year, and I love what Coach Thompson is doing with the program.
    test
  6. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Where are the mods?
    test
  7. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I'm going to have to request that the forum gets new mods. The season starts next week and I haven't seen a mod in this forum in about two weeks.
    test
  8. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Best quote ever

" A time for ACC rivals and Duke haters to rejoice? Uh, not exactly.

This is Duke, after all. As a rival coach put it in our college basketball preview annual, "I just think they're going to be good because they're Duke."

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=144874
    test
  9. the Prince

the Prince New Member

pittsburgh is the most overrated team. they are only getting hype because the big east is not as good as it has been the last few years
    test
  10. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Derrick Rose supposedly committed to Memphis. A lot of people saying dude is better than OJ Mayo. I doubt Willie Kemp and Andre Allen go any where after this season, but if Rose follows through with this.....Memphis is gonna be a nasty team next year.

Arizona is taking it this year by the way
    test
  11. Who Kares

ok...games have already started play....

so sticky this cocksuckers...

NCAABK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NCAAF
    test
  12. Who Kares

that writer for Foxsports is a moron...he has G'town in the top 5 overrated teams...and not Pitt...cant wait til they play and we rape them by 40
    test
  13. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Yeah, I don't see how anyone could say Georgetown is overrated and not Pitt, but I mean after all you yourself are a hater, so you should understand hater logic [dunno] j/k.
    test
  14. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I honestly feel like there are no mods in this forum. There is no other explanation for this.
    test
  15. Who Kares

prediction for 1st game of year

G'Town 100
    Hartford 12
    test
  16. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

boston college > duke

were the second best team in the ACC...Shamari Spears in his first game dominated like Craig smith...he's a clone big ass muthafucka...Sean ''The blocking machine'' williams didn't even play and we still looked good...were better then last year cuz we run more and more athletic

Rice and Dudley to the final four!!!!!!!!!
    test
  17. the Prince

the Prince New Member

south florida > boston college
    test
  18. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

lol i see somebody in this thread likes making jokes

and prince's ur the comedian today?
    test
  19. the Prince

the Prince New Member

i am a marquette fan but they would be very fortunate to make the elite 8. the loss of novak is huge because we have no threat on the perimeter anymore. james, mcneal, and matthews are a lethal trio of guards but james still can't shoot free throws, mcneal is turnover prone, and matthews isn't reliable. maybe they will surprise me and improve, but with marquette's struggles from the free throw line and the lack of a consistent outside threat will be the downfall.

with the big east down this year, i think i will only go to the pittsburgh game in march. last year i went to the connecticut game - huskies first loss and the worst game they played all year - 94-78) and also the pittsburgh game - 84-82 win that came down to final minute
    test
  20. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

man wtf@Arizona fucking up already.

That's ok we about to go on a 20 game winning streak now.

Zona=Final 4
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.