Official College Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by SeeSon, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I disagree, outside of tonight, my Devils have sucked.
    test
  2. Who Kares

Who Kares not even your mother

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Marquette losing to Depaul

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    test
  3. Who Kares

Geeeeeee Town
    test
  4. MakaveliD

MakaveliD New Member

The guy on Virginia Tech had 40 free throws made cuz north carolinas guards couldnt stop him. It seemed everytime i turned around he was on the free throw line. I agree the most talented but sometimes their teamwork is trash.
    test
  5. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

We're not making the tourney and we're done??? Please shut the fuck up.
    test
  6. Who Kares

you'lll lose in the first round...lol@ you thinking they're actually gonna do something this year
    test
  7. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

No, my realistic expectation is the second round. I'm not delusional like your dumbass and your Hoyas. You're just an idiot to make dumbass statements like Duke wont make the tourney. I mean, I know its a down year, but we're still Duke. Don't make dumbass comments about my program, and I won't tell you how inferior your Hoyas are.
    test
  8. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

duke is better then georgetown
    test
  9. Who Kares

[funny] [funny] [funny] [funny] [funny] [funny] [funny] [funny] [funny] [funny] [funny].......
    test
  10. Who Kares

wait...you're the same person who predicted my Inferior Hoyas would win the whole thing in the pre season right?....dont even play it off like you were joking either because you werent....yea...you lose...take a seat...
    test
  11. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

nah, I wasn't joking. My preseason predictions were dead wrong. After watching Georgetown this year they are horrid. I didn't anticipate the back court play being that horrible. I expected more out of Marqutte as well and they disappointed. I can admit when I'm wrong, you can't say the same, but I don't expect more from you. Throughout the year you have demonstrated your stupidity.
    test
  12. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

ya georgetown is a one trick pony..if jeff green sucks they'll be dead...roy hibbert is a magician never knew a 7 foot guy can dissapear as much as he does....and there backcourt is bad...they cant hit threes ....atleast duke has mcroberts and nelson who you can count on every game...georgetown has one guy...rest are so inconsisent its scary..plus duke plays better Defense then georgetown
    test
  13. Who Kares

they cant hit 3's....yet they're 1st in the big east in 3pt shooting percentage....

and last i heard...G'Town was ranked 6th in the NATION....in Scoring Defense....i doubt Duke is ranked higher

Green/Hibbert >>>>>> any two players on Duke
    test
  14. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Our defense if ranked second in the nation idiot..and unlike you, I provide links for what I say instead of talking out of my ass.

http://kenpom.com/stats.php
    test
  15. Who Kares

wtf...i said SCORING DEFENSE.meaning ppg.....not defensive efficiency you faggot

but if you wanna go off this list...G'towns offense shits all over Dukes..1 > 51

once again you lose...sit down and shut up...
    test
  16. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

LOL...you are so stupid its funny. You can't even read. Go back and look at that list Duke's defensive efficiency is 2, Georgetown is 34. The numbers you got were for offensive officiency and Georgetown ranks so high because of the princeton offense. You really are retarded. I can tell you have no affiliation with Georgetown because your IQ can't possibly be high enough to even complete the application.
    test
  17. Who Kares

show me a link that says Duke holds they're opponents to a lower scoring Average than Georgetown and i will shut up...i dont give a fuck about "efficiency"...

and either way...

G'Town > Duke still...
    test
  18. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

With every post you reveal your stupidity. I don't have the stats for opponents scoring avg, and its honestly irrelevant. The reason the efficiency stats are the stats that all of the analyst use is because it takes into account style of play. Georgetown plays the princeton offense. This means that they only have about 40-50 possessions a game; whereas the opposite of this is Roy William's secondary break running offense where they get about 80-100 possessions a game. If Carolina holds a team to 40% shooting and Georgetown holds a team to 60%, Georgetown's opponent would score less because of style of play. That is why everyone goes by the efficiency rankings. I know you're slow, so hopefully that didn't go too far over your head.
    test
  19. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

whats georetown quality wins this yr..

marquette
    villanova
    notre dame

all at home those are not quality wins...duke blows georgetown outta the water with quality wins

georgetown is one and done..or second round and out....get the fuck outta here
    test
  20. Who Kares

villanova was on the road...they also beat Michigan at Michigan..back when they were like 12-1....and louisville @ louisville who were just coming off a win vs. Pitt...

they made it to the sweet 16 last year and this years team is Better...so you only make urself look like a fool with your one and done comments

then again...you're probably just bitter because you know Boston College wont do shit in the Tourny
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.