OFFICIAL ((Christian)) -- believers discussion thread.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I encourage everyone of faith to make one thread specific to your religon that subjects petaining specifically to believers of the faith can discuss. This is NOT the right place for arguements but rather a place to bring up related discussion, share ideas, and general topic questions. Anyone can participate just leave the arguement in another thread.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

what saddens' me is how people try to discredit jesus christ for what he was or what he did.. they disrespect that fact that he died for us to be free.. he was a martyr for mankind.

like martin luther king jr... an many more.. and if his message isn't accepted then he died in vein. well, it won't be in vein.. because we know who wins in the end
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

They dont know any better. I get it. People live and die by reason but in the same instance its always been our downfall. "oh i WONT die if i eat the apple" "Oh ill be LIKE God" cool. Itll just mean a bigger shock of God, an its said to be the greatest outpouring of God and time of revelation that births the Great Awakening. Then every prophecy that needed to happen before it could go down has been fullfilled so it could happen Tom. I dont think the church is quite ready but it will be soon. And the last days EVERYONE will KNOW God exists the bible says. At that point its no more switching sides. You pick your God and live or die by your choice. There aint no more time like i said for "playing church" its time to be Hot or Cold. The days of being a "oh i went to sunday school when i was a kid, im christian" are over.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

But man. We gotta give an account of EVERY word "words hold the power of life and death in the tounge" some cats like nimrod just diggin they grave with the ignorant blasphemous shit thay say. And causing discourse among the body of christ is literally behind murder THE worst thing people can do.t
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

lord come rapture us quick. Oh the revelation i got that day i was talking to nu'mann was that kim clement said many muslims are having supernatural experiences with jesus, coming to them in dreams an visions so theres going to be a huge christian revival there. An the revelation i had was that hes doing it to add interssosors to the body and they are very discipined in prayer. Whatchyu think LP
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.