Official 2nd Presidential Debate Thread

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by TheReturn, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stovetop shawty

stovetop shawty half brick shawty

why do the GOP try and convince us that the economy is so bad?

doesnt everyone have an iphone? even poor people have nice phones

i know a white man who was FIRED from his job, got unemployment, didnt have a job with his 3 kids and a wife working part time and they just bought a house....

nigga this is america, why romney trying to make it seem like we hunting for our food and living in squalor?

barack has been cooking ever since he entered office
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Them jersey cops busted the door into nimmys basement apartment and said take the one with dreads ... He's walking funny :funny:
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

What's this about illegal firearms hoarder?

Is that supposed to hurt me ? Lol maybe if I was sittin in prison right now surfing the web
    test
  4. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

There's a difference between acknowledging media bias when it exists and claiming all media is bias simply because they don't spin something in your favor.

I see it from conservatives all the time. They use the term "liberal media!!!" like the devil is coming to get them. Even the non-bias media being called liberal media. I've seen JOOK call CNN liberal media recently.

I only watch CNN. I can't take MSNBC (clearly liberal) or FOXNEWS (clearly conservative).

Everything I've seen on CNN has called out the Obama side about the handling in Libya. They actually broke some of these stories in regards to there actually not being a protest, but it being an organized terror attack.

Crawley correctly called out Romney. What she also did though, was mention that Obama still referred to the YouTube video in the weeks after. Conservatives are upset because Mitt looked like a baffoon in that moment, ignoring the fact that Crawley called out Obama as well.

The very day after the attack Obama called it an act of terror, PERIOD. But he did continue to reference the YouTube video in the weeks after.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  5. stovetop shawty

this nigga romney eats nachos with a knife and fork :funny:
    test
  6. stovetop shawty

test
  7. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

:funny:
    test
  8. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Lmao someone post the Youtube of the Obama phone lady.
    test
  9. ~OMagic~

Lol I just went to foxnews website and their main lead is a story attacking Candy.
    test
  10. stovetop shawty

test
  11. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

test
  12. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

test
  13. -MV-

-MV- Banned

just heard that binder statement..blew way out of proportion
    test
  14. ~OMagic~

Blew out of proportion because you're a man.

The reaction I've seen from women so far, is they don't want someone characterizing them as just some object to be taken off and put back on the shelf here and there when needed. It de-humanized them.

For instance, if he said "I had a booklet full of African-Americans" you'd probably look at it differently.
    test
  15. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

test
  16. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

What is this whole, "Binders" statement about ? (Briefly)
    test
  17. ~OMagic~

Mitt Romney said something about when hiring women he had his people pull out binders full of women or something like that to look through candidates.
    test
  18. Mr. Truth

Mr. Truth Well-Known Member

That shit IS blown out or proportion. For jokes its hilarious obviously but the story was just him asking for the resumes of qualified women for positions in his administration. There isn't anything wrong with that.

The getting off early to cook comment was a bad look but again the point he was trying to make was that women shouldn't be subject to lower pay because more often then men they have other family considerations to look after.

There's so much to potentially attack romney on, its cringeworthy that the binder full of women and big bird comments are the take home home phrases from each debate.
    test
  19. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

If you find it offensive that pro-women groups provided Romney with "binders full of women" that were qualified for openings he wanted to fill, you're probably too soft for the workplace and should stick to cooking anyways.
    test
  20. Turn My Swag On

Turn My Swag On Deion Sandals On My Toes

It is blown. We knew what he meant by binder of women. Applications n shit. What he should worry is about the fact he lied. He had a lot of women with government jobs when he was elected n that declined when he was in office. #factchecker forreal.

The bigger problem is they both gender role'd women quickly. It's not a women issue; its a family issue. A family doesn't apply to a female that doesn't have a family of her own.

Their statements on gun control, specifically assault rifles, which was a dumb ass question to ask seriously, were stupid. Education is the answer. James Holmes was a phd candidate that shot up a movie theater. They are scared to make that a race issue, which it is.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.