"Officer Ricky Go Ahead and Try Me"...50 CENT...Rick Ross Diss...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MistaChipz, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

STans came out quick

beef with 50 & Rick Ross and this lame starts talking about Eminem....

50 is going to have to call for backup because it took three to 5 of them to take out Ja Rule... and Ja Rule held it down by himself with Clap Back.

Rick Ross is not a weak rapper and neither is Wayne and they also got niggas that all they do is battle rap, Kanye has no chance at battling because all you have to do is call him gay and it's over. Khaled is a dj. The outcome will not be lopsided, guarantee that
    test
  2. Mask2MyFace2

hell who has 50 beefed with? His own camp? Ja Rule? Fat Joe? Them niggas wasn't about nothing

and remember when 50 didn't want it with Raekwon & Ghostface?

he didn't want it when Scarface, ZRo, and Bun B was on that ass
    test
  3. Chain_Smoke

Chain_Smoke Blueprint III

Fat nigga playin Wii Fit Nintendo.
    test
  4. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

first of all william is all fake from the name to the persona niggas who don't even like 50 vouch his street cred it's a big difference man I'm just going by what I've seen I have never seen nobody pit the stamp on Ross this nigga still denying he stole his name

Wayne kisses men and he's sand soft 50 is a bully picking on these niggas plus they not strong lyrically Wayne can't stay on topic and William. Lives in a fantasy world
    test
  5. Mask2MyFace2

50 Cent been getting called a snitch for a while now, a very lot when he first came out...but oh how quickly we forget

[youtube]E5G097m1X7A[/youtube]

he never came back at these niggas cuz he fucking knew what the deal was.

nigga is not a bully at all, he's funny though and he has money, and I think this would be a good ass battle because lyrically Rick Ross & 50 Cent are about the same but 50 has more clout because he has more money. Each nigga has an angle that he could at the other with so you can scratch that shit if you think it will be lopsided.
    test
  6. Rock Swift

Rock Swift You dunno SHIT about FUCK

calm down, no one is a "stan"... I made a simple inference based on previous observations and hypothetically gave a scenario I'd LIKE to see happen... so shut your lips dweeb. Yeah, I said it... dweeb.
    test
  7. H20_DirtyGlove

U misunderstood me I said niggas from the street who don't particularly like him vouch for him those ppl calling him a snitch are rappers

Chaz a old head g nigga even said the nigga never told on nobody and he was trying to clear the shit up but 50 was brushing him off and ignoring it. 50 won't say it cause he's loyal to yayo but yayo put the restraining order out bang em smurf and domination even said it and they don't even like him and if u google it I remember even seeing it like in a file that marvin benare or whatever his name is put a restraining order on whatever black child name is but everybody just ignores it.....yayo wanted to sue them for money.....

And all u ppl talking bout snitch this and cop that are funny

I stay in the hood with police u coexist u can't say oh cops snitch that's their job wtf they dirty they have niggas selling drugs for them all types of shot but at the same time......niggas who don't want physical confrontation over turf they will drop dimes on spots...or even lie I the stand to get the wrong person put in jail..... and these is street niggas who do allllllll this shit niggas rap about it's all part of the game u call them snitches I call them ppl doing what the code of the streets really boils down to......self interest

When I say I wouldn't take the stand or give a statement I mean on my niggas now if I'm beefing and I'm facing life and u got a hit out on me or some shit nigga call me what u want I'm getting u cuffed cause I don't fuck with u..If that's my only way of getting at u cause I then seen it many of times niggas will do that shit In a heartbeat but ppl from the outside looking in they don't understand that...tv got y'all mind warped and I used to think like that but that's not what's real....
    Any real nigga reading this know exactly what point I'mtrying to get across yayo was gone tell n the niggas to get finacial gain but they not niggas he fuck with it's not like he turned informant on 50 be real this is a dog eat dog world fuck outta here

If u ever sued anybody u took a statement don't matter who or what it was so u a snitch too?by that definition anybody who ever sued anybody is a rat

Harry-o took a kingpin charge but when suge wouldn't pay him what he do? He took his ass to court.....

U motherfuckers ain't gonna understand

Plus I don't even think they pressed charges cause 50 told that nigga to stop it....all that was done was a restraining order so when yayo sued them it could be like he was distressed and afraid
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

ja, fat joe, buck.........ja went from a star to a poop fart,,,,,,,,,joe went from living large to the corner in wendy's.........he tried to start it with gza, but gza shit was so weak
    test
  9. H20_DirtyGlove

no plates on my buffies 2 grand straight out the display case
    test
  10. Mask2MyFace2

I wasn't able to follow all that nonsense.

My point was that 50 is not a bully cuz other established niggas have come at him and he didn't do shit and that each nigga has an angle to come at the other with.

Now whether 50 cent really snitched or Rick Ross is really a cop or what constitutes what... I give two flying fucks cuz whether each is true or not both of them will use those "angles, rumors, w/e" to try to gain an edge
    test
  11. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

50 bitch ass also known to fuck with po po... ain't no new shit there. this track did go hard though.
    test
  12. vandalism

vandalism the king

no rick ross was a CO, that ain't in dispute, he tried to deny it at first but admitted it once they published his social security records, photos of him in the uniform, etc

lol
    test
  13. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

mask 2 mask change ya sig..biggie saidd....playin nintendo wit cease and nino...and the otha line, fat x and rolex...lol
    test
  14. WiGGa

WiGGa New Member

LMFAO

This beef should be entertaining.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.