(OFF TOPIC) What's really going on in N.O - Terrible.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by -[InfaMouz]-, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

they basically said that the only way out of the city was one road to mississipi and they set up a checkpoint and anybody that reaches it, they turn them back around

so basically...they are FORCING them to stay in New Orleans, with no food...no water....no power

they are held PRISONER in that whole fuckin state....they cant leave

they wont let them help themselves......
    test
  2. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

test
  3. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I agree with equipment etc... But the whole point of my argument is to never depend on the government for anything.... I know the military was needed but I am talking about past this week. FUTURE.

and to .......when they rape u in the ass with every single check u receive from your employer....rape u in the ass every time u want to further your education....rape in the ass with low paying jobs......

That’s life, everyone has to deal with it..stop complaining. nothing is free the road that is in front of your house was not free. The professors and the air condition in your school aint free...and if you have a low paying job it is your fault...If you go to college and get a degree in a low paying industry...its your fault.... if you did not further your education whether its a trade or college and you have a low paying job...it is your fault... You can always start your own business....
    I have the same taxes, the same student loans, my parents never wrote a check for anything. I worked for mines no one has helped or assisted me and I am not complaining neither did I say to have faith in the government...

My whole message was to never depend on anyone but yourself ...the government is not going to save people out of poverty and low paying jobs....its a free market society and if you talk about raising minimum wages...that just increases unemployment. You don’t deserve good money for a job everyone can do. How America works is you the higher the pay the more you get paid for your mind, the lower the pay, you get paid for your labor. Everyone anyone can do labor jobs so the pay is accordingly however not everyone can not be a physician etc. (outside of entertainment of course). 99% of the population can work at mcdownloads that why they pay you min. wages etc. Only 5% of the population has the aptitude to be a physicians that’s why they make in the top 5% of pay.

To make money in America is simple and easy but people take to much time worry about other people and instead of focusing on there goals. You get in life what you put into it.... I am not saying there are not prejudice etc, come on ...I'm a black man, however like I stated in one of my first post.. NO MAN on this earth can or will stop me for accomplishing what I want. I have been through a lot but I choose to not state it because I have nothing to prove.

My goal of this is to get your swagger up, and to do not worry what others are doing or blame others for your situation.... If you see puff, or dame, or jay-z, or David Steward, or Kase Lawal,Russell Simmons or bob johnson... they grew just like all of us...but the difference...they did not let anyone stop them from getting theres

Life is flustrating, you begin to think...why other people have this, why dont I have this, why cant I accomplish this, but I came to realize it is due to the decisions that we make. I dont care if the school up the street has all the computers and this and that.... there is a public library. Of course the poor are not going to have access to the things that upper class or middle class is going to have however if you really want it, you will find a way.

back to No.

and get your facts str8, the soldiers reached the convention center on friday and out of the 15,000 people that are were there only about 1000 are left as of 8pm yesterday.

The road to miss. was destroyed I-10, the only way out was to the west..baton R. then to texas

I already said the response time was unacceptable and people are dieing and are dead (maybe up to 10,000 people maybe x-times that) and I also said the military should have been there sooner instead of the cost guard. The mayor said and estimated 80% of the city left before the hurricane and they evalculated 50-60 thousand so hopefully more than 80% of the city left before the floods.
    test
  4. Auditory

Auditory New Member

apparently saving the people in america isn't our countries first priority
    test
  5. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Bush basically said in an interview......

Even tho MS didnt recieve as much damage and devastation as N.O., we are sending help there 1st becuz people in N.O. don't know how to act (the word people meant black)

I know some1 else saw that interview cuz damn near my whole church saw it and was pissed about it this morning...

KANYE WAS RIGHT!!!!
    test
  6. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

The people in Miss did not see redcross or the coast guard until friday.... NO one got helped like they should......It is just sad to see all of us caught up by the floods in NO. The goverment will receive there blame in due time.... However we need to be concerned about the living and respecting the dead. I am sure the black congressional caucus is handling the neccessary business in DC. The guy over the federal disaster response will be fired..... We will see.... Hopefully a shake up occurs for the important positions.

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/us/2005/09/04/robertson.no.mayor.latest.cnn
    test
  7. The Militant

The Militant New Member

if you put 5 turds in a bag and shake it, when you open it up youre still gonna have 5 pieces of shit lol
    test
  8. DJ NoNseNse

DJ NoNseNse Nonsense Productions

alot of those people out there dont know how to act, even the damn police that swarn to protect. I heard hella cops quit and 2 of them killed themselves.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.