(OFF TOPIC) What's really going on in N.O - Terrible.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by -[InfaMouz]-, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

^^^U and Auditory have managed to misinterpret nearly everything in my post.....U guys would have great careers in news media....Ya'll should think about gettin into that job field someday. :)
    test
  2. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

U tryna take me to church now eh? My post implies I'm not thankful now eh?

Damn, can a dude vent on this mahfucka without being disected???
    test
  3. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

no, just thats how i feel... and how did i misinterpet... I stated exactly what you said... I only can read what you wrote
    test
  4. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

medicinal is keepin it real, everytime somthing happens that involes black people.. they point there finger at the white race or they use the word "government" you do know there are more than just black people that are suffering.. black people are just the majority that tried to stick out the storm... you live and you learn
    test
  5. ThaPaleFacedNinja

im leaving on monday with the Redcross if Dallas... so for all of you that keep running your mouth about they should do this the govt should do that... keep your mouth closed until you GET OFF YOUR ASS AND HELP..
    test
  6. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

As someone said before...

it IS the responsibility of the government to help.

Its civil moral that motivates people to help.

How do you know we havent helped int he way we could ?

I helped and imma still complain about the government should help...becuase they arent...

They got over IRAQ 10000s deep in NO TIME WAY ACRROSSS the occean to blow up buildings and start civil unrest.

They were able to gather Japanese people in america and put them in concentration camps during world war 2...

But they cant help out the needy 99% black people right @ home and its been DAYS any faster than they have ??

come on...
    test
  7. ThaPaleFacedNinja

im not saying the govt shouldnt help....
    of course they should, im talkin about the people that point and talk shit when they havent lifted a finger to help anyone, the Govt has done more than anyone here, although i think the govt shoulda had this relief shit ready because just as the poeple knew the storm was comming the givt shoulda known there was gonna have to be some kinda relief
    test
  8. ThaPaleFacedNinja

the govt, redcross, and other organizations are helping... think about trying to save a citys worth of people in a few days... that would be hard for anyone, instead of telling people what they are not doing and blah blah, how bout lending a hand then the efforts are jsut that much stronger
    test
  9. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

some of y'all are retard with that its their own fault they didn't leave bullshit. where the fuck they going to go? everyone can't just pack up and leave home, people just don't have money or the resources to just leave when ever they feel like it. people have jobs to go to. So y'all can't dead that they should have left bullshit, cause thats all it is, is bullshit
    test
  10. WillieK

WillieK New Member

there's been some real talk real conversation and knwledgez in this thread,
    but none of the talkz gone help any

fuck the media, fuck the gov, fuck God wateva bullshit

we are all taht we have

somtime i'm sik of mos of ya cock suckaz here actin like politicianz on TV and shit,
    keep talkin shit keep trynna find someone to blame fo the situationz and shit

if ya can't help physically at all at least talk bout how else we could help them
    test
  11. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

No one is blaming them for not leaving.. I dont think anyone said its there fault. Speaking for myself only... I said that they could not leave because the majority of the people that was left in N.O. was poor and thats why they did not leave. Then we got on other general topics about poverty, gas etc.

I was just stating solutions to the overall problem with proverty because in all of these types of situations, the poor gets hit the worst and have the hardest time rebuilding.

So the solution for the future is how can we decrease the proverty levels in major cities to decrease the amount of people caught up in these situations. In addition how we can assist the current people devestated by the hurricane/flood.
    test
  12. WillieK

WillieK New Member

just saw the fox news on N.O

and they were talkin bout this dude raped a 7 yr ol grl durin the evacuation or sum shit,

THAT"S FUCK UP!!!

tat muthafucka
    there's no escuse of sayin the heat or hungre or thirst confused him and shit

damn shit aint gettin any better in NO at all
    test
  13. The Militant

The Militant New Member

richest country in the world... did nothing... for 5 days...

if you need more proof than that i dont know what to tell you.

im not talking about the red cross either. im talking about what the country did to help you, not charity workers lol.
    test
  14. The Militant

The Militant New Member

oh yeh and another thing which is proof...

not only did they not do anything themselves, but SO MANY CONTRIES (the uk is one of them) offered help. but guess what, the usa gov did not allow it, they just turned us all down.

so not only were they not helping, they werent letting us help either lol... and you thinking its about money? it aint about nothing to do with money its just not giving a shit
    test
  15. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I would not say they did nothing...I saw helicopers down there since the 2nd day... they just did not do what they could. And truely I think It is a ego thing...(which is not right) why america did not accept Nato and other country help. Remember, we act like the police of the world and the ideal country on earth. Then other countries have to give to the US. We have been the greatest power for 40 years and it was the first time we looked weak like we could not handle our own situations.

And C.Rice said they wanted to countries to donate through the redcross and not through the goverment where it will be backlogged by red tape and paper work. All donations through the redcross has been accepted.

Dont think I am trying to give an excuse but I state strickly facts. They just sent a makeshift staff (the coast guard (a government agency) and not the military)

And I never said it was about money...You said they dont need money...which are too separate issues. They needed the the army to evalcuate the people...but now that majority of the people are evalculate they will need money for 4, 5 months down the line.....So my statement stands. Oviously if you send money to the redcross they are not using it sameday or buying busses or helicopers but this is just the beginning, 6 months down the line people still need to be feed and the redcross assist in situations like this and are not a government agency and act as if food and shelter is free is ridiculus. If no one every gave a dime the redcross would be fine for this few weeks but they would have to pull out soon.

At the beggining what was need was the military and the government dropped the hat and at first and acted like it was a regular old hurricane. Even the media was ripping the government and the guy running the federal disaster response service. Noone is denying that they messed up...however if we cant give are time we can give money so redcross can go to wallmart or sams club and buy water for the people currently moved to texas.

And they are thinking about putting a lot of the people on cruise ships so they can have there own rooms and privacy but this is not free. Someone has to pay the cruise ship companies's utilties. Someone has to pay the astrodome utilites. Someone has to pay for the food and bath items.

This is not a one week, people at the Superdome problem...It is going to take a lot of time and "Money" to properly allow people to get on there feet and to fund the extra books required for the thousands of kids going to school in texas. In addition, to pay for the contractors that are going to remove the demolished houses and the police and fire departments, the cost guard, and the cost of materials to rebuild the city. Rebuilding aint free so the "least" we can do is donate cash.
    test
  16. The Militant

The Militant New Member

youre joking right? when i said countries offered the support i meant we offered to DO something. not offer money. the whole point of every post ive been making is that its not just throwing money at the problem. the govs of the world offered troops and equipment and support to actually DO SOMETHING. and they were turned down

and youre talking about the red cross lol, you can give the red cross all the fucking money in the world they aint gonna help people like the military would have done if they were allowed to.

as for an ego thing, i dunno about that either, cos when it was 9/11 they allowed our international support (not financial, im talking about actual people, firemen and shit) to fly over and help the people that needed it, but when it comes to this which is supposed to be the biggest disaster, they wont let anyone help? and they wouldnt help themselves? comon man...
    test
  17. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

test
  18. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

its amazing how much faith some of you ppl have in our government....when they rape u in the ass with every single check u recieve from your employer....rape u in the ass everytime u want to further your education....rape in the ass with low paying jobs.....rape u in the ass just trying to pump gas in your car to go to work....

and the minute you actually try to take care of yourself, they either STOP YOU, or put u in jail, give u a criminal record....and u get caught in that endless cycle....

stop actin like shit is peaches and cream

and if u aint a minority, u certainly cant say a damn thing....and if u a negro and havin faith in the government, ur just ignorant....to put it in its simplest form. Stop relying on media and periodicals to find out how the world operates and get the fuck out the house...ESPECIALLY livin in the south....shiiit.......it aint nothin like it is up north, i promise you.
    test
  19. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

and what pisses me off FURTHER is that i just found out in that interview PHX posted that they aint lettin ppl OUT the convention center....they are LOCKED in there to DIE

SIX DAYS MAN???

SIX FUCKIN DAYS

Red Cross Banned From Bringing Food and Supplies to Nola ?!?!?

what the fuck??

i'm startin to believe the government WANTS these people to die!!

and if one more cocksuck in this thread mentions some bullshit about there is help...please shut the fuck up, those soldiers arent being directed to where to go

and those soldiers have YET to reach the convention center and thats where the majority of the ppl are.......
    test
  20. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

where u see tha tinterview?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.