(OFF TOPIC) What's really going on in N.O - Terrible.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by -[InfaMouz]-, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

"wow I am amazed at the amount of time people are spending debating the racial aspect of this issue. do you think you're helping out the victims?? do you think you're changing anything??"

its always a white-black thing.. huh

...when you look at the news.. and see catagory 5 hurricane..
    PLEASE LEAVE THE GODAMN TOWN..
    i guess thats where that education thing comes into play like medicinal was saying

you gotta undersatnd it takes awhile, to get relief efforts this size to the people..
    NO isnt the only town destoyed, although i think NO got the worst of it,......
    im going to NO, with Redcross as a volunteer w/ a bunch of cats from college.. we will be setting up Tents,, and places where doctors can help those who are sick, anyone in the Dallas Area.. if you wanna HELP and NOT TALK SHIT get at me..
    test
  2. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

the bible states God has already destroyed mankind once before lol.. I thought everyone knew that.

its not wise to speak on God unless you are informed.
    test
  3. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

God doesnt choose your fate either..
    Man choose's his own
    test
  4. Auditory

Auditory New Member

damn, i was uninformed
    test
  5. Auditory

Auditory New Member

its still kina funny though...thats like me having 10 rats. Try to Drown 7 of them, 5 die and 2 survive. Then have pure love and care for the 3 that go to help the 2 that survived. I didn't care enough about the rats to drown the 7 why would i give a damn whether the other 3 go to help the 2 that survived or not? im not saying to not help out...i already gave $100 to a local place contributing to the cause, but im just saying...
    test
  6. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

test
  7. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

test
  9. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

/\ word.... 3 points. I still dont like that niggga.
    test
  10. The Militant

The Militant New Member

hahaha you could tell by the way kanye was stuttering he was about to sya something stupid but i did not expect that LOL

seriously tho it pisses me off how all the news is saying 10'000 people are DEAD!

there arent 10000 people dead the total death toll so far is like 180 or something...

whenever ANYTHING happens, there is the truth in the middle, then the media can either hype it up, or quiet it down... with this incident they are majorly hyping the fuck out of it...

i think its irresponsible journalism to just pretend all these people are dead and dying and shit when its not that bad. i know it IS BAD, dont jump on my dick im not trying to start a fight, im just saying its not as bad as the media is making it out and they are just doing it for ratings so fuck them fuckers.

the relief issue isnt about MONEY

so dont waste your fucking cash on donations. they got money, they got guards. they just werent doing shit. if you wanna help go down and help yourself like people are doing...

but throwing your $20 at it cos the adverts making you feel guilty aint gonna do shit just lettin you know dont waste your money lads
    test
  11. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

The money is to buy people food man.... and to eventually help rebuild the city..... I know saving the people has nothing to do with money....
    test
  12. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Naw naw man.....I don't give a fuck....I been in my dorm watchin all this shit........

These mahfuckaz been pissin me off man.....How da fuck u interview a woman that can barely talk because she cant stop cryin over her baby in her arms?????? These people think we (black people) are some kinda fuckin entertainment or something......Dawg, U ain't helpin puttin a mic and some cameras in some1 face when they don't know if their baby will live or die.....

Dawg.....U don't put that shit in a dude face when he cryin cuz he cant find his dad....

Yet, these cnn mahfuckaz managed to do it......I can't stand watchin the pain of these people on tv and cats just stick mics in front of people and shit tryna do interviews when they goin home for dinner and the people they tryna interview are starvin.......

How the fuck do u put a family at gunpoint just because they are lootin a fuckin grocery store so their children can eat, then televise it???? What were they supposed to do? Wait for the cashiers to come back to work and pay for the food with wet and soggy money?

Then we cant help cuz we payin 4bucks for a gallon of gas just to get back and fourth.

Then, what does your president have to say about it???
    FUCK HIM.....Everytime something goes wrong i say FUCK BUSH just cuz its always his fault in some way.

Not all these people have job insurance.....Whats gonna happen now??? My city is doin alot to help but they cant come here and work because my city has been doin big ass lay-offs for the past 6 months.

I cant stand the way this shit is goin down.....And these mahfuckaz just leave us on fuckin rooftops and shit????

Man, America neva gave a fuck about us.....I been sayin fuck America b4 this shit went down......
    This the same country that brings special counselors and shit to school when some gets shot at a predominantly white school but sticks mics in peoples face when it happens at a school in the hood......

I'm really pissed off at the mics bein put in people face like they are.....Thats just not fair.

This damn country almost got my sister killed in Iraq, seriously......and for what???
    What have we benefited from being in Iraq???
    Mahfuckaz savin all the fuel for them damn jets and tanks and shit.

I cant even imagine what them people goin through man.......Shit is just frustrating me.
    test
  13. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Don’t be frustrated...the human race is messed up.... America is the best country on earth and has crazy problems. All the other countries on this earth are worst. Every country has racism, sexism, or nationalism. One of the 3 or all of the above. People in India live like the current people in N.O. everyday of there lives.

Look at the ghettos in India
    http://bfeb.free.fr/carnets/1997-04_india/images/990225_n0530_delhi_yamuna-river-slums.jpg
    http://bfeb.free.fr/carnets/1997-04_india/images/990225_n0531_delhi_yamuna-river-laundry.jpg

Ghettos in Jamaica
    http://www.musikmuseet.se/respektnu/ghetto1.gif

Ghettos in Brazil
    http://webhome.idirect.com/~powerpix/Resources/images/picture stories/Brazil/favella.JPG

Indonesia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jakarta_slumlife65.JPG

And if you dont like America, you have an opportunity to buy a plane ticket to any country on earth....but you wont do it....b/c sorry to say its gets no better. People from Africa and the Caribbean comes to this country because its better than there country. There are the same amount of Jamaicans in the US as in Jamaica.

And we blame bush.... The US president really does not have that much control. He his really just a figure head. The congress passes all the laws and regulates all the industries.

All we can do is help the people as much as possible and not complain about gas because we have the cheapest gas on earth outside the Middle East. In Europe its double, in Canada is more, in the Caribbean its 50% higher. We are lucky we are in a country that can provide for the people in N.O. and eventually get the back on there feet. Outside the tsunami (which killed 150,000 people), every year typhoons hit those Asians countries killing thousands and we don’t send a dime and the country don’t have the money to rebuild or the army to bail them out.

All we can do is be thankful that we are eating everyday, have our own health and shelter
    test
  14. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh thats exactly what my post was talking about... the reason they dont have food aint because of money man dont you get it

they got money they just dont really give a shit is more near the truth
    test
  15. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Give me some examples.... some facts.... I want to understand what you saying...
    I need.."well they have xx million dollars and it cost blaw blaw per day... thats why they dont need money....

They are feeding the people in Texas.... but it goes to more than just feeding the people... bigger expense are coming and what about 4 months down the line. I know it cost millions of dollars a day of support.

If you are feeding 100,000, 4 dollars a meal, 3 meals a day.... do the math...and all the other stuff like for the shower, water etc...

Even rent and electricity in the shelters...and water.... nothing is free. Someone owns these centers and have to pay a mortage...

The redcross is not ran by the government...the redcross is a private organization.. and if you think they are wasting the money....they get audited worse then regular people....
    test
  16. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

1) This aint about any other country but America.....I think we all know how other countries live already....Any1 who has cable does.

2) Yes I can blame President Bush for everything and I will continue to do so you REPUBLICAN BEATMAKER.

3) The tsunami victims do recieve our help but just not as much help as we recieve from each other which is perfectly normal and expected. We (America) always has to help ourselves but then we go and help other countries on some hero shit and being that America is one of the more wealthier countries, no1 helps us back but us. Understandably because other countries we help are poor so they cant help us back.

4) Stop saying what people pay for gas in other countries. Who gives a shit? We don't live there, we live right here in America. If our gas prices stay right around $4 then we will eventually adapt over time with nearly all employers attempting to raise pay rates.
    Money in America was invented to represent the amount of Gold the country has. For that reason, a certain amount of money is printed and distributed and things just seem to balance that way
    BUT
    when you go suddenly raising the gas prices and not increasing the amount of money printed, its very hard to adjust your daily spending and budget.

I drove home 25 minutes from school lastnight. I did that on less than a fourth of a tank and my car is in the driveway at that same level because the 25 gas stations (estimate) I passed on my way home were all out of gas or only had premium gas left.

Now here I am, tryna go to school which is a place my own teacher admits is designed to go deeper in our pockets for them to be balanced, thus she has a job teachin an unnecessary subject just so it costs us more and more money is spread among them (point is school leaves you broke even after grants and ships), tryin to eat everyday since being a full-time student and full-time employee is hard to do therefore I'm a part-time employee, and payin for $4 gas just to get to a job where pay rates haven't increased.
    Now, when your check stays somewhere around $150 a week and you're in college tryna support yourself now, u gonna definately complain about gas and then BLAME G. W. BUSH.

And then with a portion of that money u help HURRICANE GHETTO HO victims, what do you have left???

The point is, we ain't bout to see any pay increases on the job anytime soon so how would u expect us all to adjust with not just gas prices raising but also other industry prices rising as a result of gas prices???

U just aren't seeing clearly dawg...Maybe u neva had to struggle b4 in life. Maybe you don't know what thats like. But many of us do.
    U sound like a lawyer for Bush. :)

These people are moving fro N.O. but where do they work at now???? Its not easy to move with $0 in pocket and pick up a new life.
    test
  17. Auditory

Auditory New Member

are you implying if the majority of the race in N.O. was puerto rican, australian or any other race noone would be interviewed? Yeah the media is fucked up in ways...but not only towards blacks. You speak as though if all the people there were mexican there would be less interviews or something. I don't know if you just recently started watching the news but the media has been putting mics in EVERYONES faces at the worst of times the past 20 years. And your under the impression that there putting mics in the peoples faces in N.O. more then usual because there black?

what are you talkin about dawg, you got that reeeaal twisted...your telling me you didnt see ANY mics in peoples faces for the columbine shooting or any of the other 5-10 predominantly white school shootings on the news the past 5 years? Your telling me you were completely oblivious to how much the media blew up all those white school shootings? Your telling me you didn't see any news people sticking mics in students faces, while hystericly crying? dawg..a fuckin nationwide MOVIE was made about white school shootings. The whole movie is mics in peoples faces. its called bowling for columbine. If you think the media doesn't cover school shootings in predominantly white schools then you don't watch the news very often. Come to think of it i can't think of a single predominantly mexican, black or asian school shooting covered nationwide on the news. And yet i can think of 3 predominantly white school shootings right off the top of my head that were covered nationwide.
    test
  18. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

why cant ya'll let J.Mack speak his fuckin peace without ya'll questioning every fuckin thing he says........i get so sick of that.....
    test
  19. Auditory

Auditory New Member

if noone questioned eachother around here we'd have a boring ass forum, threads would never get more then like 10 posts
    test
  20. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I know, I am just saying thankful for what you have...

No, I would say the same if it was clinton. Actually I really dont like bush.
    And Kerry would have been just as bad... He's worth like 2 billion dollars...
    The democrats take advantage of our votes because they know we are going to vote for them and the Republicans dont care because we did not vote for them.

You not making sense...

Well stop complaing.... stop driving...I am paying the high prices too...so is everyone.. we cant do nothing about it...so just conserve and budget...its taxing everyone.

I have experienced the samething...I am not not complaining

Who is us, I am paying the same gas prices..same situation

That is why I said donate money so people wont have to live with 0 in there pocket....

The thing is I am going through the samething that everyone is going through. Just because its taxing us and causing everyone to struggle you does not mean we have to complain and whine about it....you complaining about the gas prices....Can you bring it down? NO Can you force your job to get you a pay increase? No So what do you have to do?...you have to adjust. We can not do anything about the gas prices but fix our other cost. Maybe not going to a movie, or buy a shirt or a cd. You adjust and move on. All I am saying is to be thankful you have health shelter and food...everything else is just a bonus in life.

You have a cell phone? cut you plan and use it for emergencies... If you have cable? get an attenna.... IF you say I am not willing to do that.... Oh well... keep complaining. Everyone has to make cut backs in our lifestyle. If you dont have a cell, no cable, never go to the movies, the club etc. and you living in the cheapest apartment possible... then you can say...I can barely get by... In addition, you in school...get those student loans.

Dont get me wrong... I applaud you for going to school...but everyone in school struggles...thats apart of going to school is the struggle... You look back on it like...man, I was struggling but I got through. Its called delayed gratification...but I know you know that..because you would not be in school if you didnt. So keep focus, you know in a certain amount of years it wont be bad...and dont worry about the gas prices that we cant change..... And if you are struggling that bad.... I know ...think about taking out more student loans.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.