Off topic: No the FUCK kobe did not just drop 81 points...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Embassy Sweetz, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

this is wat i mean. how isnt he betteR???? wat are you going by? highlights??? watch the games. CHECK THE STATS!@!!!@!@.. no one even goes by facts no more. its all hearsay.
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

according to ya'll....whoever the good player on the most garbage team should be MVP

but really its more about how much they help the team...not how sorry they would be without em.....

the lakers are garbage with or without kobe........same thing for the sixers and just about everybody ya'll keep mentioning
    test
  3. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I dont think that detroit would be considerably much worse without billups... I still think they would be one of the top 3 teams in the east

2nd. I said Nash was the MVP not kobe (or iverson), Although I think he is having the best season, I dont think he or iverson deserve MVP on a 7th place team. But they would not be in the playoffs without him... but if they move up to a top 4 team in the west...he deserves it...
    test
  4. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

I only used Iverson as an example for somethin else, not to call him MVP.

Nash deserves the MVP more than Billups. If you took out Nash, Suns wouldn't have a chance, but with him, they top of their division. Not to mention his assists, field goal percentage, free throw percentage, shoot, he beats Billups in pretty much every category except for his turnovers.
    test
  5. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

fucka highlight. Josh Smith is on sports center damn near every night. Desmond Mason was on sports center every night for like 2 years lol. Them niggas aint no francise theyre just good dunkers. Stats dont say a lot either. Lebron's numbers are getting better and better but hes not much of a better player this year than last. Watch the games what does each player do for their team. Thats what makes a good mvp.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.