Off topic: No the FUCK kobe did not just drop 81 points...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Embassy Sweetz, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Iverson.

And MVP is Most Valuable Player, not Most Talented Player. Therefore, since he can't make his team better and he is not a leader, then he is not the most valuable player to have in the NBA.
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I still think Brand is a better MVP but Kobe is havin one hell of a season and is argueably the best player in his position
    test
  3. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

But Iverson has been doing it for years and hasnt had a great team season since 2001
    test
  4. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

well if thats the case kobe is DEF the most valuable player cuz if u take him away from that team the lakers wudnt exist lol..he IS the lakers right now...no other team is as dependant on one player as the lakers are with kobe...with him..they are a possible playoff team..without him...they are the worst team in the league...
    test
  5. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

Yeah, but even with him, they're pretty wack.
    test
  6. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Yea thats true..... but look at them now... why isnt he carrying them now..... its hard for one player to do everything.... and Philly was a much better D team than the current lakers....actually one of the Top D. Team at the time.... but Iverson carried the point load....

By the way Philly has a worst record than LA.... So is he making his team better....
    Not to down Iverson but no one player can do it.... look at T-Mac... Worst team in the west.... Cleveland.... havent made the playoffs with James and have went into the tank after Larry Hughes got injured....Even Miami is mediocre with Shaq and Wade this year...
    test
  7. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

I'm not sayin Iverson is the MVP, I'm just sayin he was someone who took a team to the finals when it was just him.
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

billups is the same calibre player as the ones ya'll talkin about

u just dont respect the nigga cuz he aint a superstar like them....but night in and night out he puttin up the same type of numbers than any of them...with LESS turn overs and more assist

cats dont realize billups was a 3rd overall pic when drafted...its not like his talent wasnt ever there, the nigga had to find his niche and thats what the fuck he did

i get tired of ya'll cats talkin like billups aint shit......i got NBA league pass i watch ALL the games i see who's doin what, ya'll just lookin at highlight and fallin into the hype

lol@ Iverson being an MVP...lol@ nash....the fuck outta here man, how the fuck they candidates but billups aint? the fuck outta here man...thats the type of shit i get tired of

last year we were an "average team"...now this year errybody sayin "he just has good players"

the fuck is next? a new excuse every year i swear

we 34 - 5 now.....now niggaz sayin we wont make 70 wins...we wont break chicago record, we wont win this and that...lmao@ you fuckin haters we shittin on the entire league....

billups MVP (again)

league MVP? dont none of them bum ass niggaz u mentioned deserve it.......
    test
  9. Bash

Bash New Member

Kobe is the MVP right now the Lakers are 22-19 7th in the west and they're roster is the whack as hell Odom is the only good player on the team besides Kobe and he aint even consistent
    test
  10. Bash

Bash New Member

if you took Billups off dat team and put Carlos Arroyo as the starting point guard they'd still make the playoffs Billups is good dont get me wrong but he aint the MVP I doubt anyone on the Pistons will win the MVP award this year
    test
  11. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

billups won't get his due cauz the whole starting five is rock solid.. everyone will argue that he has so many good players around him, he doesn't have to bring it every night. If he's out, the team can still win... He's way underrated, and I do think he should be mvp.. there should be a solid definition of what an mvp should be tho, this year has a lot to choose from depending on your interpretation.
    test
  12. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

A solid def would be great...b/c you run unto this problem in every sport..... but I dont think you can put billups up with kobe/tmacs/james in terms of talent...but he right there and he is the "leader" of Dtown
    test
  13. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

lol y is it anytime anyone says Detroit aint the best u get mad lol. Detriot is a great team and have been for about 4 years nobody can take that from them but how much of a role does his supporting cast takes the pressure off of him. 4 of the 5 starters could do all star numbers if they really wanted to and to be honest I think Billups gets more scoring oppurtunitys because hes a great POINT GUARD. Thats not to take away from his skills but he has a great team and its not like hes being over looked but to say hes an MVP canidate right now is overlooking his entire team which is why Detroit will beat Chicagos record.
    test
  14. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

naw Billups is as good as them hes just not gonna look to score as much as they do nor does he have to kuz he has 3 other guys on the court that could average 20 and 10. Billups is slept on but he shouldnt be an MVP right now but shit that happens every year (players who have good seasons and wont be considered MVPs
    test
  15. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

he is good...one of the best at his position but he is not in the top 4 guards.... He has not proven it..

He is avg 19pts a game... kobe avg 35, his career high is 37, kobe avg 2 points under his career high.... I understand kobe will shoot more... but when you shoot more... everyone on the other team knows you are going to shoot...

But in terms of point guard he is in the top 3....
    test
  16. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

test
  17. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

Bimbo Coles is awesome
    test
  18. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

lmao
    test
  19. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

The Kobe 81 game is on NBA TV if you have the it
    test
  20. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

hasnt Kobe learned about them white girls yet?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.