Off topic: No the FUCK kobe did not just drop 81 points...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Embassy Sweetz, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Yea that was far past amazing. Takin 46 shots to get 81 points is even more amazing. I mean damn, he was 7/13 three pointers, and 18 for 20 at the damn free throw line. It might sound ball-hoggish, but he was in a helluva zone and he knew that Toronto couldn't stop him if they put 12 players on the court at once, so y not let em know what's good.

I don't think he'll ever top this, and in a way I don't want him to, I'd prefer him to come with an amazing game with like 30 points, 12 assists, 11 rebounds, 6 steals, or somethin similar just to let it be known that he can do everything on the court.
    test
  2. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

yup. thats disgusting
    test
  3. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

46 shots is a lot tho thats my point. But to get 81 I dont care how many shots u take nigga needs to pass the ball lol. Tho I guess in Kobes case I can understand why that was not an option
    test
  4. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

test
  5. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

yeah..

kobe is the most hated superstar in the league...
    test
  6. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

it aint got nothin to do with percentage but everything to do with how many shots he took. I agree tho Kobe is an MVP canidate even if the lakers dont make the play offs. Tho my favorite is still Elton Brand.
    test
  7. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

test
  8. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

you said it nigga!@!!! ELTON MUFUICKIN BRAND> BEST PF IN THE LEAGUEEEEEEE..

6 '8 SHITTING ON CENTERS!!!
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

i wouldnt go that far i just think hes havin one hell of a season lol. Hes not better than Kevin Garnet, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitski, or Amare Staudamire.
    test
  10. kid848

kid848 Ya Boi Honesty

He's more consistent than Dirk and Amare though...

Please, Elton is one of the few people that don't have an off night...

You're gettin 20 and 10 and 3 blocks that aren't just coming over from help defense...

Elton doesn't get his due because he's played on terrible teams his entire career though...
    test
  11. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

I hate Kobe but even I have to give him props for this. This is also the only time I'll justify his ball hogging because the team was down by 12 or somethin and he took over cause his teammates weren't.

He's still not MVP though and never should be.
    test
  12. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lol@ elton brand...the fuck outta here wit ya'll weak ass mentions

fuckin chauncey billups should be the MVP...look at what homey is doin for his team

he is hands down the best point guard in the league...anybody disagreeing is a pure hater
    test
  13. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

He is the man but I think Nash is the MVP....for obvious reason....Stoudamire....
    He should be in the vote...but he has the best starting 5 in the nba... not taking anything away from his skills...but the team would still be pretty nice without him....(not championship..but one of the best in the east)

26-14 without one of the top 3 powerfowards in the league... AND the other players they lost in the off season....
    test
  14. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Kobe wack... That nigga MIGHT make it to the playoffs but im sayin.... They gonna get knocked out in the playoffs
    test
  15. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Thats because the Lakers are wack...not b/c of kobe
    test
  16. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

nah if kobe wasnt wack, he could carry that team...but sense he cant figure how to COMPLIMENT his team instead of just scorin, then what use is he?

and billups = MVP........fuck all those other players.....
    test
  17. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Name one player that carried there team to a championship by themselves or far in the playoffs
    test
  18. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Elton is dope I dont wanna take that from him. But to say hes the best in his position in the league is a big jump.
    test
  19. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

call me a hater then kuz hes not better than Nash, Kidd, or Wade
    test
  20. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

kobe is easily the MVP...hes the single most talented player int he league right now...that goes without question..but does he make his team better...?? no...is he a leader..??.. no...but no one man can touch him...thats a fact...

as for wade...i cud agree with that but he also has the compliment of shaq...even tho wade did CARRY the heat in the playoffs his rookie season. and is one of the most explosives palyers in the league..i dont see him as MVP...ALL star..most def..but not league MVP...

def billups has to be up there too..but with detroit its hard to single out one palyer since they're such a cohesive unit..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.