(Off topic) No R.I.P for Rasism and the corrupted Gov't??!!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Holl@chaBoi, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

With everything that is going on down in NO, who was fucked up enough to tell everyone/anybody to "shoot anyone" that you "suspected" raping someone else???
    I don't know if it's BS but What kind of order is that?
    That's free crime!!
    No wonder the everybody is wiling out down there trying to take the rifles away from the military police, that shit is deeper than you think folks.
    test
  2. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

im glad i live in the bay area

the shadest part of this whole nature diss. is that me and my boy were about 2 weeks shy of planning a vactions to NO for mardi grais :-(

not no more

i think im gonna just go back to cancun or hit amsterdam
    test
  3. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

exactly son ive been trying to tell people this but they are labeling me as somebody who hates white people...

I cant stand this shit...
    test
  4. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

^^^This ain't about hating white people man....This is REAL TALK^^^

I still cant understand why u put a family with little children at gun-point for gettin some food out of an empty grocery store just to feed themselves.....No1 is workin in the store and all the meat is bad since there has been no power in the freezers....What was the harm in it really???
    The shit is all gonna be thrown away when they re-build it anyways.

Its alotta undercover bullshit goin down and you wouldn't truely know unless u were in N.O. at this time.
    test
  5. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Cot damm....I didn't even know about that. Man I am sure it's probably a lotta shit goin on that we donno about, and we only see what's on TV. That's waay 2 fucked up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.