off topic: DAYUM the ps3 is sexy...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Embassy Sweetz, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lol @ urb

word.
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

man i can tell some of yall aint seen gears of war runnin in person...at least check gametrailers.com and check out some videos of it...i saw that shit at gamestop in person...no game is touchin those graphics this year.
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

you and urb must think the top 2 pictures are ps3...and the bottom one is the 360 pictures....

only the very first pic is ps3 running resistance....the 2nd and 3rd are gears of war on 360
    test
  4. kojo

kojo New Member

gears looks just a lil better in the character models compared to resistance in those screens but i gotta see both running in-game in person to really say, shit they both look nice but which one has better gameplay, that is the big question. lol no one seems to be talking about the Wii in this thread, i may get it as an impulse buy just for Zelda, Smash Brothers Online, and all those classic SNES titles.

the 360 is definitely going to have nicer stuff in some cases because its 2nd gen development compared to 1st gen PS3, but as for the price drop didnt they already announce one for the japanese PS3 and it isnt even out yet?
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

sony gave japanese gamers a special price....no one else is gonna get it....

and i agree that resistance doesnt look bad at all...it looks good next to gears...but i honestly think the character models is all thats on par with gears of war.....i actually think its the enviornment that lacks big time on resistance.....
    test
  6. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

man i dont even really care for video games..

only ones i play is live and grand theft auto.
    test
  7. Beatboss

Beatboss aka ni6apinoflavord

test
  8. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

i got a 360 and im copping this...my video game addiction have grown large over the last couple of years
    test
  9. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

mayn ya'll take this shit way too seriously haha
    test
  10. OPT1CZ

OPT1CZ New Member

i was gunna say the exact same thing...lol.....shit wit that money...i could buy a nice mic...or a down payment on an mpc...or a module...fuck dat for a ps3....my ps2 gits the job done..and i have a laptop..so i dont need to fuckin net or a harddrive....waste of money....but i might buy it on the first day...just to sell it on ebay for double....lol.....money in the bank....lol
    test
  11. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

yo where can I pre-order a ps3???
    test
  12. Beatboss

at gamestop
    test
  13. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

u can paypal ur advance orders for a ps3 to xabiton@gmail.com I am a rep for sony u will get them a week early if u act today!
    test
  14. Embassy Sweetz

lolu cant pre-order....pre-orders sold out at gamestop at 6am the day they were available lol....then i was at toys R us till mufuckin 2am to pre-order on sunday ( the last company having pre-orders) and then this rep from the store comes out and lets the crowd know that they only got 6 ps3's for pre-order...

just GUESSS wat number in line i was....maaaan i was so pissed yo LOL...but i give them niggas props yo..they had been in line since 6pm the day before lol...niggas had a poker game goin on and shit...craziness.
    test
  15. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

thanks alot Embassy ^^^

up until I read that shit I thought I was gonna actually get a PS3 the day it comes out...

I aint know mothafuckas was on it like that, damn wtf

I'm gonna just wait til the 2nd shipment of systems come in

fuck
    test
  16. Embassy Sweetz

yeh man its crazy...me and my boyz was thinkin we were sooo slick lol.." yeh man lets get there at like 12 midnight...NO ONE will be there!" ...man was we wrong as fuck lol..niggas had tents...sleeping bags,gameboys , poker tables , this one nigga brought a dam GRILL lol..niggas was serioussss yo, they had flood lights out so they cud see and shit...and these were grown ass adults to...im talkin like 35 and up working class adults...no gaming nerds lol...the line i actually waited in had peeps my age and shit...but that first toys r us i dropped at had all adults...i bet they were all flippin that shit on ebay tho...

so yeh fam...when it actually comes out on nov. 17th...its gonna be twice as bad prolly...but word is that best buy is the official PS3 sponsor...so every best buy will have around 20-30 ps3's....so if u tryna get one...best buy is prolly the best place to camp out...shit imma be there on the 16th at 3 pm fuck it lol...these campin niggas put me on game lol..imma be prepared as fuck this time...ill be damned if i dont get one lol...thats gon run at least 1500 on ebay..easy bread.
    test
  17. Status_

Status_ New Member

Yeah... Toys R Us was crazy. I went out there at noon on saturday. I though I was real early. NOPE. They were already out there. One guy said he was there since friday morning. That's why I plan on camping out starting the night of the 15th. Me and my girl are going out there for 2. And both of them are going straight to ebay. I been thinking about hiring a homeless person to camp so I can get a 3rd one. Maybe I'm being TOO greedy.
    test
  18. Beatboss

some niggas be reserving 6 copies of ps3
    thats bank right there mayn
    test
  19. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

quit fuckin up my monitor fund lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.