off topic: DAYUM the ps3 is sexy...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Embassy Sweetz, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

test
  2. Turl

Turl Producer

dont microsoft have rights to the GTA franchise now?
    test
  3. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

dawg they had an extra YEAR to fuck with it....thats alot of dam time...think about it homie..the game itself is DONE...so that gave them all that extra time to tweek graphics...im sure 90% of that extra time was done on graphics since the core gameplay and shit is the same...thats plenty of time to crank out better graphics son...and that pic is just wat ur saying...better lighting..better textures...u act like that pic is leaps and bounds beyond the 360 pic u posted ...but fact is..its not...its marginally better...and it aint $600 better for dam sure.

and please...post up pics of ANY game this year on ANY system...PC included..thats fucking with Gears of War graphically...please do that...cuz i aint seen none.
    test
  4. Embassy Sweetz

nah they just paid rockstar mad dough to have the 360 version of GTA 4 drop the same day as the ps3 version...instead of having xbox wait a few months like the 1st xbox GTA games. and theres some extra content only available on the 360 version.

thats wat happens when u have deep pockets. microsoft makes 4 billion every quarter off windows and software alone lol...thats crazy.

and word to showdown...assassins creed is gonna be serious.
    test
  5. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Definantly a good lookin game but i swear the best lookin game is a game called war devil Nobody knows about that shit tho...

But lol @ cats ignoring the fact that theres a $500 PS3 model. Most of ya'll wouldn't even give the $600 model a second look...so why mention it when you try to reason why you wont buy it?

But theres plenty of games comin out for the PS3 to warrant the extra 100 for me. I can understand if you don't really play games all that much but for me savin up the extra 100 wouldn't be a huge task.
    test
  6. Embassy Sweetz

who wants the $500 model..???...if u gon spend 500...which'll be 550 or so after tax u might as well just cop the 600 and get the built in wifi and extra 40 gbs...the $500 joint is pointless just like the $300 xbox 360.

and as i said..post up pics of any game that's touchin gears or war graphically this year.
    test
  7. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

looks the same....sorry to burst your bubble....
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

and whats up with these gay ass alien games man???

seems like thats all their making

how many ways can u twist "alien invaders are trying to take over the world" ?

shit is wack

i rather play a fuckin RPG than to play a game where i'm shooting aliens....sorry thats just no fun for me

*continues to clean brand new mausberg*
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

its not more then a slight difference...the only difference is texture changing...they updated the textures on the character models....thats it...its easy as fuck to tell...all they did was add vainy textures...added more shine.......a year DOES make that much difference...are you crazy??? Does it not make a difference that the 360 version was made simultaenously with the old xbox and ps2 versions so that it was intentionally done downgraded....so that they could downgrade textures and make it cross compatible with the xbox and ps2 versions.....come on man...your pulling shit out your ass....

EA THEMSELVES SAID THE PS3 VERSION OF FIGHT NIGHT 3 IS MORE LIKE A FIGHT NIGHT 3.5.....ITS INBETWEEN 3 AND 4.....

and your standing alone on your opinion of gears of war...name 1 game that looks better...dont say metal gear solid...cause it doesnt....side by side metal gear has high quality character models but the enviornments are rediculously low textured.......your just being a blind fanboy
    test
  10. LiQuiD6

How the hell they look the same....the bottom 2 pictures are gears of war...look at the difference in detail between the 2 compared to the top ps3 resistance picture....if they look the same to you then you smokin...
    test
  11. LiQuiD6

they havent showed any wardevil in game engine....so how can you even include it?
    test
  12. SoulBoy

Naw i got a video of it from E3. Pics wont do it justice..might have to upload it.

Lol then you would be payin $650+...and the PS3 $500 model is upgradable part for part to the $600 model unlike the 360 which has you loosin out on a harddrive and some other components.
    test
  13. SoulBoy

Lol @ you postin this. I remember readin this shit before. The dude who wrote this was definatnly uniformed. PS3 has 8 cores. And 360 only has 3. Its got so much twisted and false information that i could shit on it so many ways...but i wont do that unless i got to lol
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

no...the ps3 only uses 7 of the 8 spe's....the xbox 360 has 3 cpu's with 2 threads a piece.... (**edit)

so its 6 threads vs 7 spe's.....

the xbox 360 has a more powerful video card....the ps3 has more power on the cell processor....

neither is enough power significantly to make the other look bad

to tell y ou the truth...theoretically the ps2 processor was more powerful then the xbox intel processor...the difference was in dedicated video....the xbox had a more powerful video card...and its the same shit all over again.....
    test
  15. Embassy Sweetz

lol soulboy just give up man..u dont know wat your talkin about..lol @ the ps3 having 8 cores...hahaha....an SPE and a CORE are 2 totally different things...but my point is...u obviously dont know about computers or specs so just dont talk abotu it...liquid will shut u down time and time again...

and im pretty sure u cant upgrade the wifi on the 500 model...point is...if u got 500+ plus blow on a system might as well get the 600 and call it a day.
    test
  16. Creative Silence

Creative Silence CreativeSilence, Inc.

Ehhh....Rainbow Six, got Gears or War dawg. I still think perfect dark, or condemned got that shit aswell...
    test
  17. Creative Silence

^^^If you create a German account on live you can download the demo...I'm 100% sure rainbow got GOW
    test
  18. LiQuiD6

nah man....no way in hell does condemned or perfect dark look better then gears of war.....perfect dark DEF not......condemned.......no.....its based off the fear engine....i got condemned on my laptop...def doesnt look better then gears of war........rainbow six.......yes.....thats more likely....but the game wont be out any time this year...

the best looking game hands down....is crysis......but thats pc only so far....and wont be released till about a year from now.....but thats basically the benchmark......Crysis is better looking then anything shown on any system......pc included

[​IMG]

there is a gameplay running video.....but i cant find good stills of it.......either way...the game in motion is amazing to look at
    test
  19. Creative Silence

SMH...SMH....Say 360'S PROCESSOR and PS3'S CELL were 2 different people working in two different parts of a warehouse.

360= 3 People(3 cores) with lot of shelf storage(Memory)
    pS3= 1 Person(1core) with 7 fast helpers(7dsps) and a little shelf storage(Memory)...on the side note...ps3's main core is the only one with access to the memory...SMH

When you look at a very complex game script, CELL & the SPE's are going to work themselves to death, because of the low process storage(memory)
    360 had a problem before about overheating and locking up...sony hasn't even experienced the after launch effects of the ps3 yet. (Marinate on that)
    -------------------------------------------------
    The only way Dev's are going to compromise with this, is do what they always been doing with PS1 & PS2...Stream Video to makeup for large processes.
    Notice 360 loads shit up on the spot while gaming....will Ps3 do the same? Is that the reason why the have the blueray disc?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    What I really fear for the PS3 is online game play, that where multitasking is put to the test, and memory is very much needed(no matter how you think about it).

Memory + Process = Bandwidth.
    360's bandwith is far greater and suitable for multitasking evironments
    PS3 falls back on there "DSPs".

Dsp chips have been on the market for decades, look at high end soundcards....yes the end result was....they were useless.
    I.E...look at any server on the market and ask yourself where are those Dsps...??? Well they are not there, simply because Pocessor with a combination of higher memory capacities prove greater reliablity, and lower cost.
    test
  20. Status_

Status_ New Member

All I want to know is how early does best buy/target let you start camping out? I'm definately buying 2 and flipping them on ebay. I also got some vacation days to burn.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.