off topic: DAYUM the ps3 is sexy...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Embassy Sweetz, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

looks like a very large ipod....or a very small fridge.

pretty sexy tho.
    and for some reason..the word "shiny" just dosent seem to do it justice.

and im sorry but after 10 + years its time to change that controller shape...and i cant believe they took out the rumble...horrible...

but dayum...at least it LOOKS like its worth 600 bones haha...but the second i get mine on day 1 ...one word....EBAY.
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

its way over priced ima get the 360
    test
  3. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

i gotta get a ps3!
    test
  4. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

way way way way overpriced

-said the broke guy
    test
  5. Yung Rich

Yung Rich The Truth

That shit do look clean tho...Im a 360 man but I kno PS3 is gonna have way more games than 360. Thats the problem with everything that competes with playstation. They always have more games
    test
  6. ~G.I~

~G.I~ Guest

i'm just waiting for it too drop in price, might cop the 360 first, looks slick as hell aswell
    test
  7. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

glad to see the same controller
    test
  8. Embassy Sweetz

only games the ps3 is gonna get that the 360 wont get is all them crazy ass japanese games like cooking mama and train simulator 5 and virtua fighter EX 10 turbo alpha super upper grand tournament and shit..

the only good exclusives sonys got left is metal gear and final fantasy if u like that kinda shit. oh and god of war. that should be fire.

but besides that the 360 is gonna get most the same shit..hell..i wudnt be surpised if metal gear made it to the 360...MGS2 did.

and that controller is wack...no rumble = wack.
    test
  9. kojo

kojo New Member

actually it's really a bargain for what it can do...
    test
  10. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

well then they need to cut some of those features then too. I dont need 1 machine that will make me sandwichs, let me play games, suck my dick and watch movies on too its just not sensible. Give me a straight system. It would be nice for it to connect to the net but its not needed. It dont need to double as a dvd/cd player/burner. I like the hard drive options but wtf Im only gonna buy it to play video games on thats it.
    test
  11. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

^real talk
    test
  12. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Theres two versions of the PS3...a $500 one and a $600 one. Considerin the online is free and the games comin out for i would say its worth it. At least $500...
    test
  13. Turl

Turl Producer

eh.. looks ugly imo, too big + bulky, like the original xbox
    test
  14. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

anybody worried about the price shouldnt be playing video games to begin with.. they should be at work or some shit. 500 is nothing. iput aside 25-50 dollars from each of your paychecks and get it when it drops.
    test
  15. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

ps2 was for everybody. ps3 is for gaming nerds. the reason i say that is for the price. video games aint THAT important to the average persons life. and for someone to spend 600 but wait you gotta by fuckinggames. so u gon get 2 games. tax and all that shit. your looking at 750-800. thats bullshit. id rather by some studio equipment if ANYTHING.

but i don tsee anyone but japanese and gaming nerds buying this.
    test
  16. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Truth...^ Not to mention the same cats complainin about the price will be the same niggas buyin a phone for the same price lol.
    test
  17. Embassy Sweetz

yeh but a phone is useful...a ps3 is a toy....
    and yeh the ps3 is a " deal" if u want blu-ray.....if u dont want blu-ray...or dont have a 1080p compatible HDTV then it aint no dam " deal" period....only like 10% of consumers have 1080p HDTV's...fuck that shit...they shoulda made one without blu-ray and sold it for 400...everyone wud cop that...

and yeh prem is right...rich kids...and video gamaholics will pay 600 for that...shit imma flip it and make 1200 easy so fuck it...

plus theres only gonna be 500k systems in the WHOLE WORLD on day one anyway.so the chances of anyone gettin one is slim to none. japan only gettin 100k lol...and thats they home country....europe dont get shit till march...so all of north americas gotta split 400k systems...thats so stupid...
    test
  18. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

...... Substance was ass, you shouldnt even consider that as MGS2
    test
  19. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Yea if all u do is play video games it aint shit. I wouldnt drop that on a video game system. Id drop it on music without thinking about it but on a playstation I think not. I think its way overrated
    test
  20. Embassy Sweetz

isnt it the exact same game with some extra added features or something?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.