(Off Topic) Are U Racist?? Peep the Scenario

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Blocc_Rocc, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

*DEAD*
    test
  2. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

righteous man

I was bullshitting on my posts

I would do the same, and it would depends on if I knew the people , if none of them were my friends, I dunno , I would probably save who ever closest to me, and who need the most help.
    test
  3. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

in reality I can't swim so they're screwed anyway
    test
  4. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

exactlyyyy

there better be a long pole if not there assed outtttt cuz I'm sinking straight to the bottom of the ocean yo lmaoo
    test
  5. WillieK

WillieK New Member

i'll jsut save the one that lookz like they're really dyin first, or closest to me,

i'll mos def save the asian, but maybe last cuz mos Asian are good at swimin anyway

(uk hum...........like me haahha)
    test
  6. Oblivion

Oblivion ^^ Eeek oook

i'd save whoever i thought had tha largest likelyhood of surviving (i.e. whos nearer/how long they been in there etc)

and you're an idiot
    test
  7. TraxSmith

TraxSmith TrackBangas.com

And the sad part about this is....its true

Bush would thank you as a citizen also...so save the white people..u'll get some type of credit for a week...
    test
  8. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

Assuming that:
    • ...I don't know any of them; meaning they all have the same level of importance to me
    • ...ll of them have the same chances of survival as the other
    • ... they are all basically the same except for race

#1 The black guy gets saved
    #2 & 3 its a toss up. Whoever I feel is easier for me to save at the time is probally gonna get saved.

Thats the fantasy land one. Heres the reality one:

The black guy gets saved first.

Spanish people get treated like crap in this country. Being black, having other races treat you unfairly is nothing new. I can relate to this cat so he gets saved. The asian cat is a minority but, if he's korean, he probally hates the fact that he had to ride on a boat with black and spanish people on it as well. If he's a regular regular asian cat, i'm not sur4e which one i'd save first.

The white guy is staying out there. White people have no alliances to anyone. Not even themselves. They may align themselves with you, but thats only because they see it as a benefit to themselves at the current moment in time. The white guy was probally a jerk or said some of that, "I'm not a racist, but..." shit that they love to do.

Besides, being white he probally ran off grabbed a raft and dipped out by himself and left us all behind to die a long time ago.
    test
  9. Auditory

Auditory New Member

^^ please use words like "Generally Speaking" to make your post less insulting
    test
  10. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I get exactly what you saying

Auditory he is generally speaking

saying that black and latinos do get done wrong in this country is speaking the truth

they build prisons because of us

80 % of this country is white people, but if you do some research find out who make up the prison population, the majority is black , second is latino's

how is that possible , you do the math
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.