(off toopic) step ya cell game up

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ral4ever1985, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

lol..that shit dont even got a keyboard...
    test
  2. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol

and how the fuck are you gonna browse the web oh a phone with 200pixels accross, mda pro got 640x480 screen AND official microsoft internet explorer, and you can get loads of other web browsers for it

i can stream shit straight from my own website if i feel like it...

i can stay at home and play from over a few hundred gigs of mp3s i can stream straight off the wireless network at home...

beat that
    test
  3. doctah

doctah I know how to do that...

Umm...I know...I was talking about the treo...
    test
  4. Creative Silence

Creative Silence CreativeSilence, Inc.

I played hero with my pockets and copped a ipaq when I graduated High. Thought I was on a whole new level...due to being able to write shit on a screen and play mp3's while takng notes in college. I used that shit everywhere I went, just because you could take down mad contact info with it. That was 6 years ago...now when I look back I need something just like that with more features/functionality... that's why hate them garbage ass flip phones...and slide out keyboards...that shit is for Clowns that have no idea as to why they bought it.
    Might aswell call em high-tech belt buckles.

Cats holla about... Getting your game up???

Get your mind right first...then play the game.(Real Talk)
    test
  5. crazyfoo

crazyfoo New Member

lol @ "it doesnt have a touch screen" PHONE's aren't supposed to have touch screens, its not a PDA.. Yea the battery life is sh*t if you use alot of wi-fi or if you're switching between a 2g and a 3g signal quite alot but i charge it every night so it doesnt even matter.
    Yea i have a program called Agile Messenger that does exactly the same thing.
    test
  6. crazyfoo

crazyfoo New Member

How the fuck are you gonna walk on the street holding some half size laptop to your ear?
    test
  7. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

my cell game is wack... but once i begin to get my cake on the NEXT level, i'll be straight...
    test
  8. Creative Silence

Creative Silence CreativeSilence, Inc.

I was going to leave you alone with the last post, but I see you've outdone yourself with this one.

Who would want to hold a half size laptop to their ear....when they could spend a few extra dollors on a EARPIECE...?

You probably one of them cats that would get a UGLY bitch pregnant, AND catch HIV all in a week's worth...somewhere in a clinic talking bout "uh I don't know nuthin bout a condoms...whats that?"
    test
  9. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

i can be honest. id get some fresh phones to stunt (hence why i have 3). but really i need all of them. sidekicks are almost a necessesity man. fo real. many people in the music industry contact each other via sidekick. trust i know. so i gotta have one. thats how some of the artist i work with contact me. its easier and sometimes better than calling someone.

than i got the nextel. obviously to chirp.

than i got my cingular. thats to talk on. cuz i got mad minutes and a good ass plan.
    test
  10. crazyfoo

crazyfoo New Member

I feel like an idiot talking through a headset but to each their own, i'm not gonna argue with you about that. But the fact remains that the "phone" is huge and takes up alot of pocket space (if you can fit it in your pocket).. I had enough problems carrying around the XDA2

[​IMG]

And thats half the size of the MDA Pro
    test
  11. The Militant

The Militant New Member

1- bluetooth headset
    2- wired headset

all i got to do to phone someone is press the button on my earpiece and say the name of who i wanna call and the adaptor calls them i dont even have to get the phone out my pocket, fuck putting it to my ear...
    test
  12. The Militant

The Militant New Member

mda pro is like the same size as xda
    test
  13. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

i mean i have one, but what special feature does it offer that music industry people use? most phones people talk about in this thread have AIM, and then the only other avenue of conversation besides AIM and the actucal phone on the sidekick is text messaging which is a basic feature offered on all phones makin the "sidekick is a music industry necessity" a pretty null reason for having one

my reasoning is simply because i like a bigger phone, i like a qwerty keyboard, i like the show-off factor, and at my original time of purchase i hadnt looked into pda's or palm's or any of these other crucial phones people are talkin about, so an actucal html browser and AIM were selling points at the time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.