(off toopic) step ya cell game up

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ral4ever1985, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Y'all just love to live beyond your means huh

frontin like you got money , man fuck all that fancy shit , its a fucking phone son, I rather keep my ghetro

keep it simple , I think only bitches love talking on the phone , I'm not the type to be on the phone talking for hours and shit, so me copping a phone for that much money is a waste of money for me , even tho its a few bills and 400 beans ain't shit , I would prefer to put my money to something else such as bills.

Its just my opinion , I'm not insulting anyone tho
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

shit i feel u...lots of niggas cop phones just to look cool and shit or becuase they saw jeezy rockin one in his new video or sum shit....shit i had the same dam phoen for like 3 years lol..but now i NEED that fancy shit...checkin emails , browsing the web..having a solid day planner and date book, mp3 playback etc etc is like heaven instead of carrying around all that shit seperately with mp3 players and PDA's blah blah..its just a convienient all in one tool...

now all that extra bullshit ( hi-def cameraphone , those gay ass ringtones, those wierd ass color skins for phones etc etc ) is still totally useless to me...i dont need that pop culture bullshit..but the business aspects are key imo...

one thing i do hate tho..is niggas who be rockin those bluetooth headsets like they're puffy or some shit lol...like nigga u aint no better than me..u got 2 hands too..pick up the dam phone..niggas be lookin like they takin to themselves and shit...ughh i hate that...its liek u have to display to the world how " important" u are lol...like niggas who used to clip their beepers on the outside of thier shirts to make sure u saw that shit instead of tuckin in under lol...
    test
  3. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh you say that, but did you ever check your hotmail while you took a shit? no. fuck off then...
    test
  4. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

lol...at guyz with bluetooth head sets looking like they in a star trek flick.......hahaha......lmao......niggaz b buyn fones b4 they pay bills....lol.....u gon eat ur fones!

Yo who checks their email while shittn.....lol
    test
  5. Afrika

Afrika Nemesis

urban.tactics

[....who the fuck is that in the background lookin like they about to do a forward roll?]

Its another big 1...lol
    test
  6. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

if you cant post on rm with your cell then you need a new one.
    test
  7. doctah

doctah I know how to do that...

You thinking about it wrong IMO.

How many people here walking around with a "normal" phone and an mp3 player (...with more than 64mb of memory)? Add a few bucks and you're at one of these phones that have a stupid amound of features.

The email alone make it worth it. You could play a mp3 for someone from the speaker. "Oh...you like that? Let me send you a copy...what's your email address". Shit's done. Now. Hell...I keep a copy of my resume on my phone (in txt, pdf and MS Word format...!)

...shit...with the right applications and a data plan, you can steam audio from the net....fucka mp3.
    test
  8. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh i got bare amounts of beats on me, and fucking albums and videos, and im logged into msn 24/7 for free... and wherever i go i can use other peoples wireless internet , shit works as a remote for my tv and sky box and dvd all in one,
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

yo man...the treo does all of that shit too....lol.....they just dont use it for that shit.....

the treo plays mp3....plays videos....and theres a whole bunch of shit it does.....its a palm....companies make palm software like pc software.....

shit...before yall even knew what a "smartphone" was i had a samsung i300......palm phones are the shit....welcome to 4 years ago :)

[​IMG]
    test
  10. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

i dont think they make pcs that run nder 520 lol
    test
  11. The Militant

The Militant New Member

oh great so a pda is the new internet producer must have accessory lol
    test
  12. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

I think U all should STEP YOUR CELLY GAME UP.....

I'm flexin on this shit errday son!

[​IMG]

GET ON MY LEVEL BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  13. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

that looks just like my phone but mine is white and it only cost $10 lol
    test
  14. crazyfoo

crazyfoo New Member

lmao you all need to step your game up
    [​IMG]

Nokia N80.. 416*352 screen res (thats almost twice as many pixels as the sidekick).. 3 Mega Pixel Camera.. Wi-Fi.. Bluetooth..full web browser.. Runs symbian OS so i can install many programs on it (like Msn Messenger i got on it now)

And it fits in my pocket unlike them bricks..
    test
  15. The Militant

The Militant New Member

pffft n80 is shite, my mate just got one and sent it back... for a start, it doesnt even have a touch screen

and the battery life is gay as hell, if you use it normally, it will last a day ha
    test
  16. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I am the same exact way....
    test
  17. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

you can get the 700p
    test
  18. Creative Silence

Creative Silence CreativeSilence, Inc.

If you don't like talking on the phone like me(honestly my Ringer/vibrate stays OFF)...get something you can easily text with...check your emails with(especially if you got cats hollering at you about biz n such at all types of hours..and your away froma comp on your days off)...calendar/planner..and contact organizer....

I'm not trying to be a salesman...I just saying...it comes in handy...
    test
  19. Creative Silence

...Update...just got it...
    test
  20. Creative Silence

That Shit is ass...

I gotta program called Mundu...which AOL, MSN, Yahoo Messenger etc...all in one...
    but Idon't use it anymore like talking about.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.