Off The Wall Snippet *DROPS LINKS I'LL REPLY*

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Reflexx, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

www.myspace.com/reflexx

..first one that plays i think "off the wall snippet"

drop feedback and yer links and i'll reply..
    test
  2. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

LMAO

Pretty Dope, ESPECIALLY For Being 15, I Love U Lil Nigguh, U Gettting There.. But On This, Ur Flow Was Too Slow For The Beat
    test
  3. ran-dom31z3d

ran-dom31z3d formaly know as gdot

good flow beat is funky as hell but its kool sick abstract delivery and flow good snippet nut the ebats a little to simple for ur voice ur voice drownds out the beat alot good quality this is solid styll nice shit
    test
  4. raidar

raidar New Member

haha this shit is retarded ... kinda funny and nonsensical ... not in a bad way ... was it a free? anyway ure voice is a lil annoying but i can see some potential ... i used to go by the name of snippet i was known for just freeversing i got about 300 joints on my computer unfinished ... what a bum ... but anyway make a track and get back 2 me
    test
  5. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

lol...entertaining...coo beat and flow was aight, speed it up a lil...
    test
  6. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

LOL, this shit is short as hell. But fuck it... Gotta speed up the flow if u gonna get on fast beats like this in the future. Work on tightenin up ya doubles too. They off, and it takes away from the overall effect of ya song... Maybe work on ya presence too, although im not too sure about this. Only had 38 seconds to judge...Keep writin. Be good.

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12647652#post12647652
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

returning the favor.

aint this that Eminem and Redman beat? Not bad...flow needs a little work...its kinda shaky in a few spots. real short...not bad considering tho...you just need to keep at it and its gonna tighten up by itself. You got a pretty good presence too. You dont sound nervous or hesitant on the mic which is a good thing. Keep at it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.