Oden is fuckin over rated..

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Mr ExZ, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

You say you play D1 ball?

You look like your 15.
    test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

15 witha goatee? hahaha thats alll u can come up with aint it.. me and the bitches are equally sexy

and im 20 sweet tits
    test
  3. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

Even with the facial hair you look 15. You most likely grew it so people would stop asking if your 15.

The fact that you posted those pics show how sad you are. Alot of dumb people post here but I havent seen anyone as sad as you. You went from getting sonned on the facts of Oden to try and prove that you get "girls."

Btw taking pics with girls dont mean your banging them. I got pics with Layla EL but im damn sure not fucking her.
    test
  4. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

I won't even bring up how insecure you must be with stooping so low to post pictures of yourself with various girls to prove a point completely different than your original one. Yeah, the girls are nice, you take good pictures, but we all still know that you're an absolute retard when it comes to basketball. I know I saw Gorilla in the first page attacking your opinion in a completely reasonable way where he questioned your convoluted logic and even wrote in complete sentences. How can you call someone like that "retarded"?

Lol, it'd be one thing if we were all like "YO YOU A DUMB MOFUCKA, MOFUCKA" and that's it, but most of us throughouhly made it clear that you have no idea what you're talking about. But then again, you probably hate to lose, and you resorted to his last resort effort to save some face.

And when it's all said and done, no matter how many pictures you post, no matter how much basketball "knowledge" you spew out, I'll still rap circles around you any day of the week. What does that have to do with anything? Nothing. Exactly.
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ damn.

i agree 100% with the people with reasonable logic supporting oden. you can't always go by numbers, but what x is basically saying is that hakeem, shaq, and other big men were better in their freshmen year of college than oden was, even though oden put up better numbers than all of those guys who went on to have successful nba careers, in an era when there were 6 or 7 big-name centers were in the league all at once. and, oden will be in an nba where there are only 3-4 authentic centers that really pose a threat at all (shaq, yao, ilgauskas, and...there you go). these other "centers" switch up from the power forward to center position from time-to-time (i.e. dwight howard, jermaine o'neal, tim duncan, brad miller, amongst others) and are always labeled "pf/c". oden will be the first pure center to be drafted in a few years and make an impact almost instantly in a looooong time.

until i see a logical explanation instead of pictures of him sitting with some girls, x has lost this argument, point blank.
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

Who The Fuck Deleted My Post?!?
    test
  7. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

when the forum changed server shit got lost @ x
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ yeh yeh so ive heard.. thanks tho mayne
    test
  9. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

i dont give a fuck about oden

but id choose the brunette chick, shes cute as hell
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ cant really tell from the picture, but titties are HUGE son. and real.. and she skinny as hell
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.