Ode to the Realm

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by UFO the Phoenix, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarksvegas_Dan

Clarksvegas_Dan Registered Voter

Awesome poem UFO. I appreciate the shout out and the time you took to include everyone. This is a cool post. All of my favorite poets included in here. Stay up. Happy Easter. Peace.
    test
  2. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

damn this is the best board name usage in a verse ive ever read,
    got to say
    respect due
    real recognizes real...
    stay up
    test
  3. ChyllTyrant

ChyllTyrant AmIEternalOrAnEternalist?

cool poem...

thanks for the shoutski brodroski...

PEACEKI WESKI
    test
  4. InTheStars

InTheStars Reflective

Thanks ..you really did put into word's that so many of us only wish to speak. Wonderful drop...stay up and much luv
    Starz
    test
  5. TrueEmcee

TrueEmcee Run.

this was awesome, you used 40 f'in poets and you didn't force any of them. you wrote the peice as brilliantly as possible and it's final product was on fire. good work man, loads of respect for that - and that's why you're the king of the realm, even though you'd never say it yourself
    great.
    test
  6. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

HIDDEN MESSAGES.........................................did anyone catch them....HAHAHA

theres A LOT of hidden meanings in this piece how many can you find

Poets are like True Mcs - underground talent not on MTV those = false mcs
    What we post are poetic quotes that will forever haunt the web with beauty
    manchild = young soliders off in the war shell shocked fighting at a young age (PTL battles)
    RC is very clever with his....very clean poetic......very loyal to the Poetic game he doesnt post trash
    El p......meek warrior.....with a record 15-4 he needs no explanation....but he is the only poet I mention TWICE....anyone catch that
    lpoet being one of the first MODS here is the Blueprints for the Realm....foundation in faith....one of my backbone inspiration...the first to collabo with me
    Lord Rah is a monster with the pen.....go read some of his older post you will not be dissappointed
    Bhitiah music = BEAUTIFUL MUSIC....BETTER MUSIC....(anyone seen her picture she is FINE!?!?!?!?)....but the real meaning behind that line was her poems are like music to me because she tells it from the heart....the good bad and ugly....life
    Xero Satsujin – in this dirty sandbox he stands out to me like WHITE GOLD….he really is a Sage on the pen…..with the highest IQ among us…..I’m clueless to the vast limitless gift he has
    Johnnie always hits me with that black poetry……(black boy ring a bell)….not to mention he’s extremely gifted
    Brit Boy Gee really is just that if you ever take the time to really read his work….I mean that essay on the bus was waaaaaaaaay above average
    Misskeydaqueen – once again I mix music with beauty…..if anyone notice my baby pic and my profile pic I’m a sucka for music I love music….its beautiful like Misskeydaqueen deep poetry…..all the elements creativing a meaningful symphony
    Dajackle is another talented cat…..actually plays the trumpet but still hes sick
    Akqrate – rare poet these days but when he post he gets a tip of my hats and the rest of the highest cats among us…..love is love and this cat is always on point
    Mc paste – poetry seems just like that instead of rapping I’m pasting my tracks
    Anything illpoetical does is unforgettable………period
    New comer Xyliere has left her image on this board with her amazing talent….don’t sleep
    Unknownlady keeps to herself but her poems always capture my heart as well
    Insense – no explaination needed – nice addition to the PTL….
    Psycho69 – no explaination needed just go read “lil saras hell” and if you don’t fall in love with the story check your pulse to see if you are not dead
    For the cause is just that if you ever read his work very deep
    Dark angel is just that……but with a twist
    Absolute Zero if you read the book purpose driven life you would of caught this metaphor….I’m nothing its all about GOD
    Man-Made-Of-Ashes –my nemesis and also my best friend on this board….strange because we have 2 VERY different views on religion
    Him and Madnick is on point………(him just happen to right a poem called “I am” so I ran with it….HAHAHAHAHAHA)
    soular guided – she’s in a breed of her own….the only poet that could beat me in the PTL…props
    Almost famous…..hahaha…..too-short-giants you cant see us that’s all…..I bet nobody caught that metaphor…..it gets deep son!!!
    Inthestars………………………………………..sighs……………..just her name alone is poetry
    ChyllTyrant – abstract guru………..this poem doesn’t do him justice
    Luther – is a talented spiritual poet that is slept on the most around here….sad but true (beyond belief remix collabo…..get at me dogg???)
    Screamer – she speaks only truth….and screams it for those that close their ears
    Sole Sovereign aka FORWORD….my favorite poem by him was the STONE….anyone catch that?
    koban4max – holy noose …. His whole metaphor for the heavens gate thing….art
    Philly 215 ….. read his ode to oddie….I told you
    Misterthoughts – self explanatory
    Poetickz uncombed…..nappy roots…..he never trys to hid the truth with his work his str8 to the point and right out there with his…..should re post your classics
    Allnakey – “cell phones and daily planners” anyone catch that….LMAO!!!!
    Mind Soul the tangent ghost he always seems to be a inspiration for me….and his ghetto poems are like a rose growing out of concrete or rainbows in dirty pockets….you pick
    Realms…..no lie when they say that we save the best for last………hmmmmmm

theres the breakdown in a nut shell....not to mention the spiritual hidden message...and the love for the Realm overall....its deep once again I have no one to thank but you all
    test
  7. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

*bows down* nothin but appreciation for this piece man.
    one
    test
  8. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Yeah what he said. Boy, let me tell you...I enjoyed this read and the flow was a tad questionable but....it was decent. You did an excellent job with this overall though. Thanks for the recognition...beautiful, truly beautiful!
    test
  9. lpoet

lpoet POET

props to u on this one..i know someon has done somehting simular to this but i cant think of who at the moment

thanks for the shout and dope shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.