Ode to the Realm

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by UFO the Phoenix, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

Ode to the Realm

*keystyle that I just ran with shoutouts to 40 poets who imapcted my spirit*

This is for those TrueEMCEE’s who wash me with poetic teardrops
    (aka the Realm - internets Quotive tattoo = Fear Not)
    Competitive manchyld with a golden pen shell shocked from where I’ve been
    Rhymes Clean like RC no limit to loyalty when I’m in
    Similar to El P and the Poet-Tree board earth’s eternal student the meek warrior
    Who bestows true hints - foundation exclusive - lpoet with the blue prints
    I only wish to do what Lord Rah did with his pen – and make Bhitiah music
    But I’m clueless playing in a sandbox of white gold with Xero Satsujin
    Reading poems by Johnnie French reminding me I’m black again
    A Very bright boy Gee……..Brit Boi Gee whats happening!!!!
    Flowing a never ending climax – like a misskeydaqueen symphony
    With Dajackle on a saxophone and akqrate tipping high hats
    Mc paste my tracks unforgetable illpoetical - Xyliere image
    blissful mintues my words go out to unknownladies who my heart always visits
    burning insense having intimate relationships with my short stories on going sequence
    Similar to Psycho69 – making love with words….
    only poet I know who turns his poems to real songs hooks and all…
    a misunderstood storyteller who draws the reader in with his pen..........
    Just like him I’m for the cause
    A poet is nothing more then a mute superhero - The cities dark angel without a pause
    With electric halos remaining faithful to the one I become an Absolute Zero
    We are only Man-Made-Of-Ashes passing on respect even when opposite views clashes walking the gray area using your third eye vision with your back on religion and carnival Christians
    Love is Love and in the long run God is the one who keeps us driven….
    It’s all about HIM the great I AM….
    I’m like a Madnick really vibrant wishing people would only listen….
    Oddie Sloan the silly author of the reality show excuse my vision
    But I’m soular guided human lesbian alien hybrid
    We are all almost famous merely hidden giants surrounding a fallen planet
    I’m lost inthestars trying to do my best in a few abstract bars
    Which leads me to ChyllTyrant – frigid tormenter of hidden truths – abstract reaching forbidden roots producing oral beliefs that haunt the night where individuals sleep – Beyond the youth…..
    beyond belief - slept on more then Luther the last of the only meek
    (Excluding the Eloquent Poet)
    I’m a screamer who release only truth, call me Zeus
    moving forward like Sole Sovereign skipping stone who stolen more facts
    then koban4max with a holy noose
    This is Golden proof like Philly 215 on any subject matter you choose
    It’s a misterE how my Thoughts run loose – Poetickz uncombed
    I’m the only poet without a cellphone and I know everyone?
    Updating my daily planner with Allnakey – dodging hells clones
    Receiving help from Mind $oul the tangent ghost who holds rainbows in his pockets
    I only wish to dance with a REALMS next to a exploding fire hydrant………..

………………..

Wow this is truly sick and I owe it to you gifted poets may God bless you all
    test
  2. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

HOLYYY SHITTT!!!! dude.... My, speechles... DAMN! honestly this was so beautiful... dang man... so original so pure so pretty.. haha man oh man my man you are a true poet... my first time using that on someone other then myself.... haha but bro so much respect this was truly beautiful... I can't relate but I can truly say pure fire... just pure fire.....KEEP IT UP>>> i am happy i was the first person to respond....
    test
  3. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

the metaphorical pressence of this piece was drawn out pretty nicely... the flow was unstable, but with the everything else you provided, it more than made up for that

Your word useage was smooth throughout and I liked the overal vibe of it to give love the Realm... that's dope. I'm honored to be included in this. The emotions were strongly expressed and your view of poetry was clear and you used the poets as examples of different styles nicely while at the same time, used some of the names to paint your emotions to this portrait. Nice creative spark here
    test
  4. Philly_215

Philly_215 The Silent Poet

Ode to the Oddie

and thou its only the inter-net,
    many of us owe you much more then respect
    taking time to explain the things we write,
    in our secluded rooms on dismal nights
    or in joist moment or rants feeling lifeless on the verge of homeless

all this from a man that wasn't born on this planet
    a superman of poets
    UFO,
    Unequivocal, in his talent
    Flawless, poetic balance
    Omni present, in the realm
    touching those going thru heaven or hell

with each poem,
    burning brightly with the flames of the phoenix
    giving us his all when the end comes and he leaves us
    rising again from the ashes reborn,
    to spark his pen like matches
    challenging to out do his last innovative project
    laying the belief that we have seen nothing yet,
    of the Phonenix's true heat

we'll brah I got the shades and the oven mitts
    so speak..

respect..
    peace
    test
  5. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^WOOOOOOORD UP!!!!!!

dang man that was fresh right there....thanks alot.....that phoenix part was some hot ish...I'm at a lost of words right now

one love
    test
  6. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

haha, if I keep on replying to your pieces I'ma end up playin out "beautiful"

well, soon enough it's gonna be time for me to select a new adjective I guess :tongue:

really though I'm not speechless but I'm trying to figure out what I can say to this. You did this right, and you came correct. A keystyle on top of that, geez man lol. Endless love and respect. I'm glad to see you're on the right path in life, and poetry is a tool you use so much. The inspiration is reciprocated, believe that-

on side-note I was about to get drove lol, here I am reading this poem, seeing everyone's name but mine haha just playing-

-Much Love
    test
  7. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

... Damn UFo I didnt expect and ode from you at all and that prolly the best thing because its about the realm... And the emotion in it was cool because basically everyone is friends and overall it was real nice every line was packed with poetic dopeness...
    test
  8. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Well I told you already what I think of it, lol...Still, [size=+4]SHIT BE BON FIYA MON!!! BUCK!BUCK!BUCK!!!![/size]

I did have a question though that I neglected to ask when we spoke...

"But I’m clueless playing in a sandbox of white gold with Xero Satsujin"

what's that mean???
    test
  9. MC_Paste

MC_Paste

hahhaha My names there wit all the dope poets... .

this was special man .. you know what you should do... put this on the first page of that poetry book thing that is gonna take place... would be a dope intro...
    test
  10. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

this was incredible. speechless right now. lovin the originality. you're the backbone of the realm man.......keep it up. respect.

God Bless
    test
  11. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

coughs...**

holy good god man we are all almost famous on this site!!

haha.. you crazy for this one... cant believe you found the time to do this one

mad props and you know what comes with that

Rep up^^^^^^^^^^

rep this fool!!
    test
  12. Xyliere

Xyliere Shattered Demoness

Extraordinary...divine, even! Top ranking stuffs indeed, and I can't even begin to say how proud I am to be in that golden melody...

I couldn't think of any way of expressing how amazing that is, so I whipped out the thesaurus for help...

admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, dazzling, delicate, delightful, elegant, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fine, gorgeous, graceful, grand, ideal, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, nice, pleasing, pretty, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, splendid, stunning, sublime, superb, well-formed, wonderful

...Though none of those words, even when all put together, fully describe this poem =)
    test
  13. Insense

Insense take one...

this was a good piece...off course, and I would get further into it...but it only be repeating what people above already said...so with all that said...this was very good..good job mixing everyone in there too..

fav lines:

burning insense having intimate relationships with my short stories on going sequence
    test
  14. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

yo ufo man....this here...sick sick sick man, absolutley insane, i jus finished my verse for the tree, and im glad i did that before this, cuz i cant think str8 at all. lol...

you took this piece and just burned and etched this into our heart mind and soul bro...i trust i speak for everyone for that...

the flow was fine i was goin through it very easily and the way you seemed to just make it all fit together was amazing....

what else can i say man, this was truly amazing...kinda makes me feel bad cuz im not always around to help out with votes or somethin like i shoulda been for the reality show, or to peep most of your pieces, yet you always around hookin everybody up with incredible detail in feedback...im sure alot of people look up to you now even more if they did before...
    pure hotness right here...keep it up always bro.
    one
    test
  15. lil'girl

lil'girl cherish every moment...

I just found out about this site today...and I must say no disappointments...I think all the artists on here are truly talented...and to be on a site with such raw emotion brings me great pleasure and honor! YOU, on the other hand, are an INSPIRATION to ME... and I hope to see more from you...
    test
  16. Johnnie French

Johnnie French Voodooradio.podomatic.com

Thx will peep it fully lata
    test
  17. Johnnie French

Johnnie French Voodooradio.podomatic.com

Welcome aboard
    test
  18. Psycho69

Psycho69 A Soul Born In Verse

Man, thanks alot for that... It was cool to come by and see my name in this.... It raised my spirits somewhat and means alot coming from you... I always make sure to check out everyhting you write. You are light years ahead of me and many others, and your just a flawless writer, that I don't even end up responding, because I'm usually just left speechless.

As I am once again, by this piece. You never cease to amaze me or fail to come up with something new and creative or thought provoking.

Your way of playing off the names of users from the board was awesome, I've seen things similar to this, but it usually seems tiring or dull... but you managed to make it work, and fit alot in there.

Great job.
    test
  19. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

Well gotta say, Im not speechless. But i AM lost for words, something not often an attribute associated with myself. This was clever, smart, funny and moving. You out did yourself and it was in true spirit of the realm. You sure know how to hit the spot with ur poems. I got a mention. YAY! ahah. So rep for you, rep for the poets mentioned cos each have their day, week, month and year. And very beautifully done UFO.
    test
  20. HEy ufo this was a smooth shoutout piece and had the aura spoken word. I thought it really nicely captured the union of the realm and the time we spend here postin. Thanks for including me man..

shalom
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.