Odd Job does NOT own a 67ss, period......................

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by yayo, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

theres a response from a grown man. knew u had it in u
    test
  2. SIN

SIN Sincerely

yeah, liquor calms me

when I'm drunk I'm downright civilized
    test
  3. Odd Job

you should drink more often
    test
  4. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

test
  5. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

OJ I need that engine pic....fuck the thread, I want to see the guts...

If it's not ready, it's not ready....get it to me when it is.
    test
  6. SIN

SIN Sincerely

working on it

that and I finally found some piff

mids make me angry
    test
  7. Odd Job

yeah, mids give me a headache. anything that aint funk gives me a headache. piff is good. i been typing up proposals all night drinking, fucking a whole bunch of contracts up. i think imma relax on the business tonight.

and wrd @ newportz. ill shoot it over to you when its all done homie. i basically bought a car from a website and dude that didnt exist. put a 20k deposit through moneygram on it only to find out the dude was a Nigerian fraud who had fake cars on sale through his site on ebay. i was able to retrieve the money before it got sent. so i basically had to buy a shell and start from scratch. not mad though, this one is gonna turn out even better. i can post the money gram reference number and receipt to prove it, but who would care. shit sucked, its life. i know anything i tell you guys would be looked at as a lie, so i didnt bother. still have plenty whips, shit dz and bux have been in all of them.
    test
  8. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

test
  9. Odd Job

Of course it is homie. Its public record. Its not something im proud of, but I been through it, I been through a lot in life. Its tough for people to understand that because most of the people on this site havent been through shit and they assume everyone is like them. Most are sitting under the comfort of their parents ceiling. The ones who have been through some shit dont pop off because real recognize real, as cliche as it sounds.

I guarantee you im sitting in here arguing with a bunch of 17-21 year olds who are still living with their parents or been handed everything in life.
    test
  10. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

yea, thats pretty much why i dont go back and forth with these dudes.
    test
  11. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

he does have a point. i think even if he did post up a pic, the "low end lambo" comments would start. every time someone post jewelry (other than shortyo which btw, his shit actually DOES look fake) its gotta be "middle of the mall stand fake chains".. if its your girl, somethings wrong with her. her teeth are crooked, her one cheek is shinier than the other, the axis of her nose isnt the right angle. motherfuckers will break out graphing calculators and examine shit. it's the nature of friends to pick on each other and bullshit around, but here it's taken to such a lame extent it's ridiculous...and i've said it before..everyone wants to say everyone else's bitch is horrid, they have no money, and are ugly as shit, yet they are fucking 007 rolling in dough and women. the perception of reality most people have here is almost omen-esque.
    test
  12. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Man, i don't need all of that...It's all fun and games in a thread, but I'm more or less interested in how these clones look finished product...

Good look though, hit me up when it's all wrapped up.
    test
  13. Odd Job

wrd @ bwhun, imma take a page out of your book. i should have 6 pages ago.

and wrd @ war. you know how many pics ive posted proving myself to a bunch of adolescent sexually frustrated teenagers? Im sick of it.

and newport, the shell i bought and everything going in it is gonna be a super clone. its better because you know whats happening to the car as it happens and if shits fucks up its on you. its taking a lot longer than i would like, but it is what it is. ran into some bad luck
    test
  14. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Damn nigga tried to scam you, you fuckin lucky you wasn't assed out 20 stacks. I'll post some pics of the 69 in acouple days.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. Odd Job

it almost happened. 20 racks gone in the blink of an eye. the moneygram lady said im the luckiest person shes come across this past year, she said 99% of the money sent is gone and never to be seen again. after i tried to locate the dude through some canadian internet cyber crime fighting company or some shit, but they said chances of finding him and stopping him from doing it again were slim to none. they just try to educate folk on everything so it wont happen to them.
    test
  16. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

nigga this is all you had to say from jump

at least you aint come through with the sneez sayin you goin outside at 10pm to take a pic and it be broad ass daylight and a nigga say its cuz of the lights in his yard
    test
  17. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

That's what I'm saying, which is why I still don't believe him :funny:

Instead, he reacted like a lying ass adolescent. Smh.
    test
  18. Odd Job

the agreement i had was 20k up front, then the car gets delivered, i inspect it, everything looks good, i send the rest through moneygram and the driver signs it over to me. come to find out he was just gonna run with my 20k. apparently this happens all the time. ebay sent me all this fraud shit and how people post fake sites and cars for sale through their shit, get people to send them money under a false name on moneygram, and then you're ass out. shit is fucked up. so i copped a shell myself and said fuck it, lets do it step by step
    test
  19. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

That's what makes it entertaining...Rapmusic is full of liars, so everyone asks for some type of proof of authenticity or ownership...But that's what makes proving what you work hard for that much more satisfying...

[​IMG]
    test
  20. Odd Job

son, come on man, how many on this site still gonna call me a liar. even when i can post the moneygram receipt right now. even when my girlfriend and sister bitched me out about it for weeks saying "i told you didnt need to buy some 60k camaro"

nique still popping like she dont believe me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.