Oct 16th - TD3productions $500 MC Battle II - Spfld, MA

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by PACK FM, Sep 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PACK FM

PACK FM SuperFMakalishusness

Thursday Oct 16th - TD3productions $500 MC Battle II - @ The Red Room Music Hall in Springfield, MA

350 Worthington St... Springfield, MA (right next to the Mardi Gras adult entertainment club)

9pm - 2am

18+ (21+ to drink)

Admission:
    $6 for 21+
    $10 for 18+

Hosted by: Lyrical (of Invasion fame)
    Guest Performance by: PackFM (of QN5 fame)
    Music by: Valley Advocate's 2003 Reader Poll Winner for BEST DJ IN WESTERN MA, DJ Azmatik (of TD3productions fame)

Drink Specials:
    $5 pitchers
    shot specials, etc

Come out for the music entertainment... leave with a free hooker*

www.TD3productions.com for more info

td3@td3productions.com if interested in entering battle (please send either audio or video of a past battle of yours.... as most of the MC's will be hand picked by me... a few slots will be left open for others)

see you there,
    PEACE
    test
  2. thousand words

thousand words IF YOUR MOTHER ONLY BLEW

i'll try to get in that battle
    test
  3. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Hehehe@Add'n "Fame" Ta Qn5...
    test
  4. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Get the fuck outta here, Wack FM.
    test
  5. PACK FM

PACK FM SuperFMakalishusness

hah nimrod
    remember when you said you'd suck keith murrays dick for scribble jam footage
    silly fa99ot...dicks are for chicks
    test
  6. QElizabeth

QElizabeth ahhh shaddup

test
  7. PeteGrime

PeteGrime New Member

i'll be in this as Grime tha MC, i almost won the last one......

damn, are there any cats from Massachusetts on this board that battle, not every battle has to go down in Cali.....
    test
  8. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

I definately wanna check this shit but it's like an hour n a half away, and i got class the next morning at 9am. No way is my hungover ass waking up and dragging myself to school to throw up in the middle of class.
    test
  9. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

grime I saw the footage of you destroying some wack white dude in a goofy looking g'ed up outfit, that was ill....
    test
  10. PeteGrime

PeteGrime New Member

ya man, that dude named misery, that was my best battle i've ever had, i had madd clutches though.....

there is like a 5 secound clip at mic-wars.com of me to, i sucked in that battle.....i'm trying to get this dude to send alex some footage of me battling this dude Jake the Snake who won at Superbowl......one of these days i'ma make the trip out to Cali to either be in or catch some battles, as far as i'm concerned Cali has the most talent in the country and i would love to battle out there
    test
  11. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

what the hell happened to jake the snake? I only heard about him winning superbowl, is he actually trying to make music, or was he just some dude who spat a bunch of written punchlines?
    test
  12. PeteGrime

PeteGrime New Member

actually he does a shit load of shows in Boston, he opens up for madd people like 7L and Esoteric, he sells out a lot of shows that he puts on at this place called the Western Front in Cambridge (where the very 1st Superbowl was; Akro vs Sage, Alius vs Sage)

he's actually a really good performer, i think he has like to cds out with his group R.O.T.C.

if you really want to see what Massachusetts has to offer you should pick up the TD3productions Back to School Mixtape, he's the same kid whose putting this battle on, its a pretty mixtape, its got exclusives from KRS-1, Esoteric, Pack FM, Breeze Evaflowin, and that dude Jake the Snake, what TD3 did was get some big names to attract people and then let some real local cats (like myself) get on the mixtape to try to make a name and shit, its good though, he's sold about 100 copies out here, i think you can get it and www.hiphopmerch.com or if not you should check out td3productions.com, Mass got some good hiphop to offer
    test
  13. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

Fuck man i want to go. I also live in Mass. Grime I seen u one time in a battle in New Hampshire and I was with two other dudes and we were late to the battle so we couldnt sign up we spoke briefly but damn i dont have many battles that i can get on to computer to send Im fucking pissed.
    test
  14. thousand words

thousand words IF YOUR MOTHER ONLY BLEW

test
  15. PeteGrime

PeteGrime New Member

ya man i think i remember you, didn't you say you saw me at Mic-Wars to? but ya man, there aren't many battles in Mass anymore, thats why i usually go to Rhode Island to battle now, there is this place in Providence near Lupo's that throws battles once a month for $500, the 1st one was a few weeks ago, it was pretty good, great crowd and Joey Beats was one of the judges (Sage Francis' producer and 1/2 of Non Prophets). there was some real good comp., this dude Franky Riptide was killin people but some 16 year old kid ended up winning cause he brought his whole high school to the battle, but thats beside the point.....

this battle in Springfield should be ill though, i know a lot of talented cats that will be in it....

i've heard of that dude Ape Shit but i've never seen him battle, wasn't he signed up for Superbowl?
    test
  16. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Yeah he was signed up but he never showed.....
    test
  17. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

Yeah son that was me. Well the next battle Im actually headed to is at Dean College on saturday like at 10 P.M. But damn i really wanted to get into that shit in Springfield. Yo son r u entering the next Mic Wars???????????
    test
  18. El Hefe

El Hefe New Member

Aint your gay ass named Matt?
    test
  19. PeteGrime

PeteGrime New Member

damn, you wanna hit me up wit some info on that Dean College battle? I would love to get some practice b4 the Springfield battle

ima try to get into Mic-Wars again but i don't know if they'll let me in, i sent the dude that runs it a horrible e-mail telling him how bad it sucked, that night at mic-wars was the worse night of my life. they battle went on madd late after three performances, the rounds were to long, and then i come out to find my car broken into and my starter all fucked up, i had to have my car towed for like 80 miles, it cost me $180.......so that dude might say fuck me and not let me in....
    test
  20. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

LOL that sucks man. Well as far as I no its in Franklin, Ma and it starts at 10 P.M. My boy told me that and he might be DJing it. Thats all I no. On the night of mic wars we didnt have ill luck either. We couldnt even find the place so when me ant the crew got there people were outside cause it was too packed. So we stuck outside taping the performances and shit from outside. After Masta Ace performed and the battle was gonna start we realized that everbody that was outside got in without noticing. We seen a cat in black going through the back and it was Masta Ace. We all went up said what up and he signed my CD.. he talked to us for a lil while. We got that all on tape.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.