Oceans 12 = Worst Sequel EVER

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by -Oz-, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

WTF was that shit? Other than the sequence with the guy dancing through the lazers there was no action. The movie wasnt clever like that last one, shit was completely horrible despite the star power.
    How you gonna make an entire movie...saying your doing one thing, then at the end say that you did something COMPLETELY different, you didnt see any of them parts even blended in.
    Waste of money, fucking aweful. No where near as good as 11, and hopefully there will never be a 13 after seeing this disgraceful crap.
    test
  2. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

Yeah I wasn't feeling it nearly as much as the first. Luckily I got this shit for free cause if I bought it I woulda been pissed.
    test
  3. I agree...it was at my house tonight actually becuase one of my roomates rented it, and I couldn't get it to hold my interest during the first ten minutes...fucking horrible movie...the first one was decent.
    test
  4. jweaksfromdapike

jweaksfromdapike The Pain and the Poetry

i thought it wasnt that good either...i really like the first one and this one didnt do anything to be better or even be as good...really wasnt feeling the story really...and the way it was put together...im sure the reasoning is b/c of two different directors...
    test
  5. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

fuck.

and i was looking foward to seeing it too.
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i thought it was okay, but I didnt care for the story that much...i thought it was kinda jumbled..

the dvd pissed me off also because it was bare bones, no extras no nothing just a theatrical trailer...

but it was far from the worst sequel ever...

worst sequels ever are IMO

teen wolf too
    american psycho 2
    cruel intentions 2

and this american pie 4 or band camp or whatever that shit is could join that list
    test
  7. noreaga

noreaga New Member

yeah oceans twelve was fucked up , but the talking about sequels i think i'm most dissapointed with the matrix sequels
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i thought oceans 12 was trying way to hard for the swerve and tried for to many of them..the end was just one after another...should have just went for one big one
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

teen wolf too
    american psycho 2
    cruel intentions 2

These are hardly considered sequels. But dont forget Wild Things 2 and 3. Mufuckas get the rights to the name of a movie, and make almost the same exact movie ....

In the world of BIG sequels, this was bad. Then again, Bad Boys 2 was terrible as well. When this movie was over though, you had no emotion, no feeling to what you saw ... it was so fucking pointless. Make a movie saying your doing something, then say you went and did something else, completely eliminated the thrill factor.

Also, when you saw him grab the egg in the museum, he did it in such a manner you knew full well he would be caught. BLAH, worst movie I bought in a while.
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I can't understand the hate for the Matrix sequels =/

I can understand the hate for some of the Star Wars ones though.
    test
  11. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Mortal kombat?
    test
  12. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

I watched his the other day...someone at my house rented it...It was aight...prolly wouldn't watch it again...I haven't seen the first one though...
    test
  13. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

I thought it was decent...expected far better though.
    test
  14. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Yea it was aightttt, nothing worth watching twice. The first one is one of my fav movies too but the sequel was just boring.
    test
  15. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

it was alright, but i still thought that french dude or whatever he was was better than all the others put together. the end of it just sucked.
    test
  16. iconoclast_

iconoclast_ PoorBoy Lover Plus

You can tell the cast had fun while filming.
    test
  17. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

^^^nuff said.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.