Occupy White women

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Because the revolution will not be Televised, it will be Circumsized!!!!

:heart:
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Any specific reason for that?
    test
  3. Alias3000

Because it's time.

For too long White women have shunned the Israelite. as if we are not worthy of her soft white ass and perky tits...I disagree. we are more than worthy and it's time we explore you white women.

Used to be a time when white women were forbidden to other men who are not white. no longer. White women have grown to love us, and thus we have grown to love them too...now it's just a matter of time.

and mind you, this has nothing to do with Religion. but everything to do with curiosity, sexual prowess and need.

the two most sexual beings on earth, the White woman and the Black man are finally cumming together.

this is fact you know?.. White women are waaaay more sexual than any other race of woman. so are the Black men vs. other races of men.

TNT vs. C4
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

:scared:

Define exploring, and would that be exploring into using force.

The thing is, if a woman doesn't like a guy, she won't have sex with him period, regardless of his "race".
    test
  5. Alias3000

Explore, as in seek out and talk to. to meet, greet, get to know, all the good shit I do with other races of females. just more with white ones. I've been neglecting yall. not anymore.

yall been sitting on the sidelines waiting to get into the game with us, and now it's time to let yall play some downs. maybe even score.

all I'm sayin is...in 2012, I'm bumping up my White woman counter. I have access to 2 cool ones right now. I wanna make that 20 by the end of 2012.

it's time to bring yall into the fold. oh yeah, doggystyle.

force? no way. I'm too cool to force myself on a broad. now she can force herself on me all day, I can do that...lol
    test
  6. Alias3000

G, blame your NSFW thread in man Enough. that did it.

sat up looking at all that white goodness made me reconsider the possibilities.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

I've always had people of diff. nationalities, faiths, sexual preferences, races, etc. surrounding me, which taught me a few valuable life lessons on how to treat people as human beings first and friends second, as well as enriched me character-wise, made me more understandable and created a new distance toward people and things, in short, to life itself.

Good luck though.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

white women fuckin black men is nothing new.

they either love black men or hate them.
    test
  9. Alias3000

you locale played a big part in that. so the subtle fear was never there. I would love to visit your country, You women have a totally different view of the American Black man. the ones over here are born and raised to hate us and not socialize with us. so there's a barrier that has to be broken first. it's not a hard barrier, but still a barrier.
    test
  10. Alias3000

true. it's nothing new, but still in some places in America it's frowned upon. which is an arcaic form of thinking which hampers the social aspect that can enrich a black/white relationship.

without all the fearmongering, White women will gladly seek us out in the open.

I'm not waiting for that, I'm about to get my swag on.

White women have stepped it up: no more botox, they like to be fit now, etc..

back in the days, you couldn't find a fit non-botox white girl. they were everywhere. now they realize that shit is not neccessary and all they need is the gym and the track to achieve that hard tanned body they have been searching for. though some still use tanning beds...yuk...no need ladies.

nowadays, Botox to white women is considered a losers way to beauty.
    ie- those jersey shore dirtbags that love botox and tanning beds.

I hardly see white girls doing any of that shit anymore. they hit the gym and the track. as it should be.

Now they got my attention.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

Even people here live with stereotypes, but it guess it depends on how a person was raised....since hip hop in general has overpopulated most of the bars and clubs here (the mtv base kind =/), people have been embracing that specific culture and people who are a part of it, lot more in the past decade or so.

But yes, "the American black man" usually has the opportunity of being able to score as many women as we wants...I remember one summer, when a few of my friends and I were lounging in a caffee by the river, and saw the same "black dude" taking woman after woman (in a few hours span) to his place; which has an entrance near the caffee...

More than a barrier it's probably about the luxury of experimenting...:idk:
    test
  12. Alias3000

that's the shit right there. you'd think America, calling itself the Melting Pot of Cultures, would be #1 in race mixing. but oh contrary, the color line in America is still there, people venture over it, but not as many as you would think. due to the America's history between the races.

but um..that shit is about to change....lol..White girls are are becoming what Black girls were in the 80's....thick and FINE..

I swear I can remember skinny pale goth white girls not even 5 years ago was the shit to the world, but now, yall done went and huddled up and ran a new play. and I'm feeling the gameplan now. yall wanna be curvy, toned, flat stomachs, perky tits, etc...FIT...nice shit.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

Goth girls >>>

For some reason I miss those pre-tanning days.
    test
  14. Alias3000

you didn't miss nothing. gross activity. I think the idea of tanning came from some ditzy white chick that wanted darker skin but was too lazy to go outside and lay up under the real tanning lights, the Sun..lol
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

I don't think lazy gad much to do with it, as the fact that it doesn't take long to get tan in a tanning bed ~ you don't have to lay around on a beach all day/by the pool/[add place] ~ and afterwards one can resume their day. :idk:

The worst thing possible however are the tanning lotions and bronzers. That's halloween in a bottle for all year round people.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I have a mixed niece. my kids (both are mixed) my best friend has two mixed kids..

I think white/black relationships are pretty common these days! especially ever since that janet jackson justin timberlake fiasco

but as for this thread.. u can have them white woman, put in a good word to ur sister for me tho.. I'm everlasting gobbstopper and a thong dropper holler!!!
    test
  17. Alias3000

It depends on a few things...but if you grew up around white/blacks in your family, you definitely can say it's common. but for me, I grew up around nothing but black people and a few native americans. so it wasn't common to me. glad it's changing

sis is married. and plus she has freckles..lol. some people think freckles are sexy though..
    test
  18. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

White men with black women is far less common than white women with black men.
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

actually black woman with white men is pretty popular... they want that security
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.