Obama's State of the Union speech 1/24/2012

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Who saw this bullshit?

Same Ol' cheese-eatin' nigga pushing pep rally talk for Change.

yES WE CAN'T NIGGA...Not with your black ass in office. .
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what did you expect?
    test
  3. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

It was a good speech.

I wish somebody would get up in his grill about NDAA and reneging on closing Guantanamo.
    test
  4. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

gotdamn dex i never thought i'd agree with you....

but that shit right there is crazy.

i can't believe how distracted people are, not even noticing what's about to happen...

they can detain citizens indefinitely....off SPECULATION alone.
    test
  5. Bar nigga

test
  6. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

I made it through about an hour of empty promises before I changed the channel.
    test
  7. Break_Bread

Break_Bread *TheTwinkleInUrGirlsEye*

Its funny how people will go crazy over an internet gov't scandal, but the NDAA...not so much. Crazy.

Imo the NDAA is one of (if not the) worst things to ever happen the The United States.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah it blew my mind when it was passed...

beware my friends
    test
  9. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

It's fucking ridiculous. Title X needs to be repealed ASAP.
    test
  10. Bar nigga

Evil is clever.....
    test
  11. Bar nigga

WW3 on the horizon...
    test
  12. Break_Bread

Break_Bread *TheTwinkleInUrGirlsEye*

^ truth on both accounts...

maybe after the sopa thing the people will realize there is power within the people and dipshits will start speaking up more often...
    test
  13. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

ok wait you are thinking as a rational person here.

the truth is there are people in this world who are not rational, and they believe that when they die they will get 10 virgins and a box of pop tarts.

for some the only meaning that they have in their life is in death, and for others people with this mentality are weapons.

radical anything is a danger. with the growing disparity in the world these ideologies have flourished.

Do you think it normal to see an 8 year old on the bus with a bckpack popping gum and going to school playing with a ball, as normal?

for others, this is afforded to the rich and male alone, while at 8 years old they are enslaved and can spew hate before they could recite a poem.

We live differently and the reality is - if you were responsible to protect our cities, schools, people, families, men, women and children without discriminating against color, wealth, age, and religion - you would think again.

Do you understand that before 2001, there were countless attacks that grew more and more violent?

For some the value of life is no longer among the living - to live and love, grow old and smile. of a clear conscience in death. Life is immediate sacrifice and glory in death.
    test
  14. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

What does that have to do with the our government having the authority to detain and kill an American citizen without due process? We have rights and we deserve a trial. If someone is found guilty, that's cool, but at least trust the judicial process.
    test
  15. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

what does killing 5000+ people for livingin the western hemisphere have to do with religion?

you are thinking about criminal and civil law that are a part of our society, there are many society that fact has nothing to do with justice.

hypothetically speaking, someone targeted you and the cause was because of your religion and it was their religion to decimate you. Would you grant them the right to freedom of religion to decimate you?

that is the problem with the ideology sourrounding rights - truthfully we all are without rights - should your actions infringe on the right of others, it is not a right.

you an do whatever you want wherever you want as long as you do not hurt another person. to say it is a right to freedom of religion to hurt another person is not a right. this is stupidity and anyone who cannot determine when a person has exercised a right that infringes on the rights and freedoms of others, such as a right to safety and security in their home, we as a people who believe in freedom will find ourselves enslaved by those who knarled the truest meaning of the word to their advantage.
    test
  16. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

If they did that to me it would be murder and a hate crime. They would still be given due process.

The freedom to practice a religion doesn't give someone the right to murder, you can find examples of this in honor killings by Muslims in the US.
    test
  17. Bar nigga

the only people that support this bill are the "i'll do whatever it is my government says" citizens...the sheep. that don't ask questions..

and those that are... are nothing more than the products of fear tactics...

they scared you so bad that anything they do in the name of national security, you're okay with.
    test
  18. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

these are prisoners of war, not citizens. These are crimes against country not civilians.

think as a sovereign country. for example, when suddam hussein invaded kuwait he did so a iraq not suddam hussein, though 90% of the people would not benefit from his endeavour; whereas, him and 10% stood to gain enormous wealth.

you then need to further your understanding by separating your personal values and making an impartial decision - what is there to be said about an ideology that recognizes honor killings, and are these values also carried into other areas of decision making?
    test
  19. Bar nigga

this is the same government that helped perpetuate a recession by bailing out the assholes that got us in it...and not bailing out the american people..

they could've cut every american a check for 25k...instead of bailing out the already filthy wealthy...
    test
  20. Bar nigga

NDAA is an attack against our rights as american citizens.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.