Obama or Romney - it all comes down to the chicken or the egg?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by SAMARA, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

Obama's plan speaks directly to the middle class and though one wants to think that this is the greater population, many people are not considered middle class. However, these are the people who are needed to build a strong economy in my opinion. These are people who invest in homes, education and trades. Even are the people who go on to start a business than take over a succession plan of an already established business. Middle class are people who have a home, education, a job and a shit load of debt. everyone else just has alot of bills and consumer debt that doesnt build equity at a high rate of interest to live.

Romney's plan speaks directly to business owners and in my opinomion people who gain from exemptions. The easiest example is 30% of company spending is on payroll and 20% to 30% on manufacturing materials. The balance of cost are your admin and sales and from that 75% is sales - comprising mostly of travel meals and expenses - Untaxed. Romney has a slogan that goes the freedom to succeed, and for some who have the priviledge to have had their lives guided in this direction, I think that the more meaningful is the opportunity for all to have upward mobility. Moreso, if there is anyone who would understand the importance of healthcare is Romney. How would he feel should he not have been able to pay his family's medical bills?

Now people spending after tax dollars or business spending untaxed dollars what does this mean?

Ah... the chicken or the egg?
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Romney only has one group in mind. Rich white heterosexual cisgendered men.

If you don't fall in that category, he will fuck you over.
    test
  3. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

Love of country doesnt change the founding fathers.

Their ideas were great and profound and were meant to move the white populice who by the way were the ruling class throughout the worlds.

North America reflects a changing world and though the millenium generations are stupid in my opinion to history and the struggle with underlying social influences, the changes we have experienced since the 1970s is something that is very new and never existed before.
    test
  4. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

Romney was a good candidate for the republican party.

Here is why and where he failed, in my opinion:

Romney has first hand knowledge of the best practices that lead, motivate and reward individuals in business. The downfall is that he gave in to the boy's club.
    test
  5. Alastair

Alastair New Member

Obama is an idiot.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its all just a game. Theres no reason to put any politician on a pedestal and they should be considered at best your equal. Its just a game and theyre players. Its not like they have full control on what they do as president anyway.

I cant really say much on this because i dont follow politics much, but i do feel that the dude as a person is just the face, but actually has little control on what actually happens, so to me its like it doesnt matter who gets the vote... it will pretty much be the same shit every time.
    test
  7. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

this ideology always seems to accompany political apathy...
    test
  8. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

I think the middle class is going to get crushed by Obamacare. Companies are going to be able to pay a $2000 tax for not providing insurance which will be a net gain of about $10000 per employee if the policy covers an entire family. Romney's problem was that the GOP's nutty views on social issues and foreign policy kept a lot of independents from supporting him.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Im just going off what sounds logical.... how could they just give 1 man whos really just a regular dude except he has money and is in politics full control? they have advisors who decide things for them because they wouldnt know the backstories, history, or secrets of the situations and issues that a leader deals with...sure they may sign off on it. But to say they actually made the decision without at least some prodding in certain directions just doesnt sound like something theyd let happen...

im basically talking about the people who know the shit, their jobs dont end in 4yrs, theyve been in it for 40 and know all the shit thats gone and goes down... presidents and prime ministers change like diapers in the grand scheme of things

thats all i mean.
    test
  10. reggie jax

i'm not going to suggest the president has full control of anything. but that doesn't mean it's irrelevant who wins the presidency. the democrats have many things in common. they also have notable differences.
    test
  11. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Even though Obama won to get anything done legislation will need to go through a republican house and democratic senate before the buck stops at Obama's desk. After the last election there was no incentive to reach across the aisle to republicans when the democrats had the majority in the house, senate, and the white house.

I'm hoping they don't agree on anything though because in the last 12 years republicans and democrats have shown the less bills they pass the less America gets fucked.
    test
  12. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

it really is a chicken or egg thing.

businesses can't hire people until people start buying stuff. people can't start buying stuff until they get hired.
    test
  13. reggie jax

if they don't act on the fiscal cliff then we will get fucked royally.
    test
  14. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

It will be nearly impossible to considering the budget projections for Obama's campaign coupled with the fact he hasn't even passed his first budget yet.
    test
  15. reggie jax

it would be a little more possible if republicans would consider taxing the rich.
    test
  16. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

The tax plan that increases rates above 250k will only bring enough revenue to the federal government to operate 2 1/2 more days before going broke. The truth is for any higher taxation to make a dent it has to hit the middle class. I think congress should make an effort to make big cuts to show they are serious about the budget before they look at increasing rates otherwise it's the same tax, spend, and kick the can down the road approach which hasn't worked over the past 12 years.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.