Obama Is The Antichrist

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Old Soul, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

... let's just up this thread here.
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

your fucking stupid
    test
  3. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

lol

damn this civil war sure is ruff

i just hope that when all this carnage is over, obama doesnt send us all to fema camps and start the holocaust part 2 (REMIX)
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Yea this chaos is terrible.....
    test
  5. Volaticus

Volaticus Anarcho-Capitalist

test
  6. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

i wish u'd up deez nuts in ya middouth
    test
  7. Bar nigga

i hope not fam, i really hope not
    test
  8. Volaticus

Likewise, I hope that it does not come to blood. I hope that peaceful resolution is possible. But I doubt it. I expect that things will get FAR worse before they get better. I expect that when the dollar completely implodes, urban areas will eat themselves alive and spill over into suburban areas. I expect that martial law will be declared. I expect that rural areas will be overrun with people just trying to escape the chaos. And I expect that an irate, tireless minority will come forth to set brushfires in the minds of men.

"...if there be fuel prepared, it is hard to tell whence the spark shall come that shall set it on fire." --Francis Bacon, Of Seditions and Troubles
    test
  9. Volaticus

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --John Fitzgerald Kennedy
    test
  10. Volaticus

I'm afraid the Rubicon has been crossed.
    test
  11. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

just like when 2000 was supposed be the end of the world right? pfffft
    test
  12. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

TRUTH! this is why jesus is anti-God and anyone who comes in his name is of satan. deception has the masses worshiping satan thinking they are worshiping God... its been jesus that has destroyed the planet and people who publish him and his religion. Obamma and all US presidents all worship satan= jesus. the KKK, Hitler and all men of great evil masons you name um, they are all in the same crew.
    test
  13. Bar nigga

judiac christianity
    test
  14. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

most uneducated shit I've read in a bit... You obviously know nothing of the history of Christianity- nor religion for that matter...

I think its funny when people try to define things as "good" or "evil"- its an easy way to tell those that just don't get it...
    test
  15. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

well it is not looking good at all right now
    but the effect from the bush administration is still upon us
    still way to early to decide on Obama
    test
  16. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

dude, do you kno who you talking to? good and evil are clearly relative yet, equally deffine-able. what? do you care to debate this topic and/or my reply? if so, lets do it and watch me eat you alive. i am more than just likely the most informed person on this board when it comes to Christianity and religion. you obviously kno nothing at all about me not to mention the subject matter. all i can say is lets go! challenge me son, in fact, lets deal with my reply itself jus so that we are on the same page...

here we go!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yahunyahti
    What's funny is that Christians refer back to Hitler as an Antichrist, but they forget that he was killing Jews for Christ. He was a Roman Catholic. If we play on words a little bit, Christians are Antichrists.

1. They believe that they are saved by his crucifixion (nothing like a little human sacrifice to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside)
    2. They celebrate Christ-Mass (Christ-Death)
    3. Most of them hate Jews (the man that they call Christ was a Jew)

I got more if you guys actually want them. If not, I'll stop there and you can add on to the list.

TRUTH! this is why jesus is anti-God and anyone who comes in his name is of satan. deception has the masses worshiping satan thinking they are worshiping God... its been jesus that has destroyed the planet and people who publish him and his religion. Obamma and all US presidents all worship satan= jesus. the KKK, Hitler and all men of great evil masons you name um, they are all in the same crew.
    test
  17. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

Your logic is horrible- basically you are saying that because people (granted alot of people) have done "bad" or fucked up things in the name of "Jesus", that this in turn makes "Jesus" evil...

Your logic is (if A=Jesus, B="bad people")

B worships A
    B is "evil"
    B uses A to justify "evil"
    therefore A is evil...

What has A done "evil"?

Also, you don't understand how under attack Christianity was at its early stages, the early gnostics were ostracized from most traditional Jewish circles as well as attacked and killed for their beliefs- it was not until Europeans came together to create "Christianity" (the religion, not the actual teachings) and had it cosigned by the Roman state that it was truly accepted...

And even then, Christianity coexisted for the most part peacefully with both Islam AND Judaism for a time on the Iberian Peninsula during the rule of the Moors, it wasn't until Western Europeans decided to try and use Christianity as a "unifying" (key word here is unity in the absence of diversity) ideal to reinforce and maintain monarchical power during the Middle Ages that it became this controlling, hateful thing. People put their own interpretation on things and if you didn't accept it you were killed or exiled and I believe that protestantism made it even worse because then each group just decided to pick and choose which rules best fit their power structures...

You attacking Jesus because of Christianity (the religion) is equivalent to the stupidity of those that attack Karl Marx for being a "communist" (he wasn't, in fact he wasn't in favor of any particular governmental structure, he merely theorized the progression society would make- much like "Jesus"didn't spread or promote "Christianity", he merely theorized and taught a certain way of living)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.