Obama Is The Antichrist

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Old Soul, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

First its Ronald Reagan now its Obama. Personally i think if there is such a thing as an anti-Christ then he would be whomever is in control of the world monies, maybe one of the guys in charge of the federal reserve or a celebrity. Tom Cruise is awfully suspect...

As for politics i could almost picture Obama winning only to be assassinated for a reason/excuse for those in power to bring about martial law. This would seem even more likely if he chooses Clinton as his running mate, though i doubt it would happen. Cheney has shown that the VP can be just as dangerous as the President.

The main thing im worried about is that by the time myself and the majority realize that we have been slaves for the past 100 years and that those in charge are setting up concentration camps that mimic what the Nazis were using right down to its Blue/Red Lists. There will be almost nothing that an unarmed, untrained populace can do against a military force.
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Lay off the Drugs bro
    test
  3. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

You can blame the drugs or you can blame the facts...
    test
  4. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

it seems like Obama is wrapping up states,to be the democrat candidate that is,but with the 2000 election you can say anything can be possible for the government to get in who they truly want regardless of what the vote count says
    test
  5. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

I'm willing to bet you're white......and a racist...
    test
  6. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

and LOL @ russia not wanting to destory america...get the fuck outta here putin wants a fight
    test
  7. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

snow boy, your on the right track, except think about it, the anti~christ... we all can debate it but not for too long, not before truth breaks down the lies and the facts are lef to speak for themselves. any anti~christ would have to be for the people by the people... lets look at the facts now, every evil man and his people has a god right? the most powerful men today ride with jesus christos! those are the facts! so, one in opposition to that world order; seeking to bring an end to that world? well, that would be the anti~ right? so, that world has us fearing the anti~christ when we all should be looking for him to come and free us from this hell on earth! think about it...
    test
  8. Edmund Kemper

Edmund Kemper New Member

oh shut the fuck up
    test
  9. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Yes and no.
    test
  10. icepick red

icepick red New Member

U PASTY FACE WHITEBOY I BET EVERY BLACK MAN THAT MIGHT MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER IS A ANTICHRIST...YOU FUCKIN UNCLE CHARLEY ••••••• ASS PINK FACE HUNKY MCGEE MOTHERFUCKA
    test
  11. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Most people just like how he talks and he's charismatic.

I like him, too.
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I'm black and that thought swims in the back of mind from time to time when I see all the frenzy.

But if he is really gonna do good for the country, then I ain't hating.
    test
  13. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Man my neighbor is black and he's a fuckin christian minister and he believes he is. This black couple I work with believe he is. And another black chick I sell to does as well.

ACCEPT IT PEOPLE... he is a wolf in sheep's clothing!
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

i wouldnt be surprised if he is...

but our government is so evil rooted, it would make perfect sense
    test
  15. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

if he dies, then comes back...then u'll know
    test
  16. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Bush has the power to stop the elections if he wants to. Obama is with them, he's lost, he knows. If he really cared he'd be an activist but he's not, he's running for president, he's running to be the biggest puppet this so called free world has to offer.
    test
  17. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

utter nonsense
    test
  18. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

So I thought I was the only delusional one. Turns out McCain is now trying to push this same idea! Turns out thousands of people are making the same connections. I didn't know that at all. Tonight I just decided to google 'Obama Antichrist' and there are pages of shit... youtube videos, even. These I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT WHEN I MADE THIS THREAD.

The anti-christ, IMO, is just gonna be the one who is in charge at the time, I don't necessarily think THEIR personal politics are going to be the cause for the snowball effect. Maybe it's not even right to call him the antichrist, but rather the figurehead that triggers the chaos.

ROFL @ you FUCKING IDIOTS who think Russia doesn't want to wipe us off the fucking map. I got a book called 'World War 3 And The Destiny Of America' and it talks about the arms race in pretty specific detail. These are statistics, not just some theories. They outproduced us about 3:1 and despite a failing economy they could link-up with someone and do some real damage because they haven't even used their bombs. It also quoted their prime minister or whoever it was @ the time & he basically said even the American children must taste their own blood. They fucking LOATHE us, they are bred to. Russia is the bear and it's about to wake from its hibernation. But it's ok because the lion stands triumphant at the end anyway. How many golds sis they win?

Obama's Berlin speech solidified the thoughts in my head. He wasn't even talking about uniting our contry, he was talking about uniting the world. That's dangerous ground. That's antichrist talk.
    test
  19. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

Obama has a lot of chance of winning. I think he's a good man though.
    test
  20. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

Obamma is the return of Christos! he will further enslave us all as a people and ussher in the last stage of the eppic struggle between good and evil right and wrong... he represents Christ, not the anti~ who this world has us all fearing. we should embrace the anti! not war against him for he will be the true Messiah...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.