Obama Is The Antichrist

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Old Soul, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I'm so tired of some of the stupid ass shit that I read on here.
    test
  2. test
  3. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Don't worry, Obama won't win. Hillary is already the chosen one.
    test
  4. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

You're falling for their charade. I'm truly sorry to hear that.

All I said was Washington saw America being invaded in the future.

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: from each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and 1 saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

In all seriousness, I do believe the events in revelations, are happening right now.
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

He foresaw all of that, yet he couldn't foresee that his doctors were bleeding him to death?

Uh huh

Superstitious boob
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

The events in Revelation happened 2,000 years ago.

666 was Nero, jackass.
    test
  7. j deazy

j deazy DAT_NICCA_MOOSE swallows

santa is the anti christ... everyone knows that... i mean the dude practically worshipped uncle milty... and we all know what he was famous for... i mean how could anyone look at the facts and not see that crackers with crab ribs are delectable?

hey now do i get to roll with the loonies that are posting in this thread?
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Actually, J deazy, you do.

Now Just kneel before them so they can christen you. Mean while, Back in reality land. The L.O.S.T treaty just got passed by a Vote of 17-4 and is moving to the senate floor. But keep looking for satan, I'm sure you'll find him in some anthropomorphic silver lining.
    test
  9. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

No, they didn't.
    test
  10. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing and he will be exposed.

Then again with a Kennedy endorsement I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if he's assassinated.
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Come on now, anyone who puts stock in a 2000 year old book created by story stealing hacks with an imagination should check themself.
    test
  12. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

[​IMG]

That's the fucking guy who brings about the end of the world???
    test
  13. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

wow, to peek into the minds of the masses is jus like "whoa!!!" i mean, this shit is deep! Russians and the end times... the anti-christ and what not! and whats even more crazy is how dumb yo every-day common acceptance of pre-circulated pre-sellected information and how that information is percieved, i mean, people really believe that prsidents run countries, and that Russia really wants to war with the u.s., and that some bare foot guys with rags on their heads are in some caves out smarting the most technologically advanced people on the plant they know where all of us are, and what we are doing, and they can touch us at anytime and so on... its crazy! and people believe it too! just like its some stupid ass nigga waiting to vote for Obamma thinking that niggaz finally gots a chance... like even if he did win, that he would have a "Black" agenda! this nigga would in fact be the worse thing on the planet for black folk cause now, we still at least have the race card... with this guy? forget about it! he will stick his dick so far up our asses we will taste it! he will fuck our brains out and there will be nothing that we can say to his sadistic ass! anyways, tha Anti~Christ... again, they gots you thinking that the anti christ is the bad guy when in fact, he would be the good guy. the one who would come teaching the Truth! not this religious abra kadabra bull shit! Truth! that get up off yo lazy ass and quit blammin white folk for your not having what he done took from yo ass and refuse to give back! hahahehahah! get you some business! stop crying to the belt and get things right with yo father and all will be well with you. the Anti~Christ is who we need cause this jesus guy is a few thousand years late and the story is getting old while evil men are going on with life buisiness as usual. weve built them a heaven and us a hell at the same time! get real... worlds end every day, a newer ones come onto the scene. we dont need no water let the motha fucka burn!
    test
  14. DangerMouf

DangerMouf New Member

There's so much rubbish spread on this site it's unbelievable. Some of you are brainwashed to the point where'll you'll believe anything you see on youtube or come across on Google.
    test
  15. DangerMouf

DangerMouf New Member

I forgot to add; menaz is a pseudo-intellectual.
    test
  16. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

The antichrist decieves so easily because everything about him is 'trustworthy'
    test
  17. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

I just dont see happening, a woman or a black man becoming the president
    im sure theyll will think of somethin behind the scenes to stop it from happening
    maybe like another recount like 2000 or something like that
    test
  18. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

im not agreeing to any of this and i dont think im physcic in the first bit but i had a preminition (sp?) i guess you could call it where you daze off and shit just comes to your mind

but i had a strong feeling that regardless of who wins its gonna be a very big ordeal....

whether a first woman president or a first black president... either way its gonna cause a problem, mark that... i'll be back later.
    test
  19. distilledwater

distilledwater New Member

I think Obama or Hilary have a good chance of winning, considering how much Americans hate the war and Republicans saying they wanna stay.
    test
  20. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

And seriously, who the fuck would want a Kennedy endorsing their presidential run?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.