Obama finally begins to really address the Palestine-Israel issue

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by reznick, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

The un is propaganda.........ok mamas are not terrorists.........when did jerusalem become the capital and why proclaim it importance when never mentioned once in the Koran.........

And is a Zionist, minus propaganda.....by def

Why does pali not honor peace treaties?.......

I respect you dude, I hate these things cuz of this, I am just hoping u as a valued voice in my forum, will check out the exposure of continuous lies, and no desire to rest with any Jew not in the sea

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I see this personally.......I have been a part of the media war, meaning I see the country first hand........do u have u

test
  3. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

I feel you homie, I went off on a tangent, shit like this shouldn't be dividing the masses like it is, we arguin for nothin really, instead of spreadin love we breeding hate..

check yo pms
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I asked question and used the un cuz they are not Jew lovers........I make this about actions not religion which u accuse me of then quote the bible........jews can get a. Long with them, but when u say terrorists are un prop.......go google what the decree of mamas is......its no prop they say openly they wish all jews in the sea.......I mean this is not religion here, this is iran mainly playing people they hate so they can kill ones they hate more

test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I appreciate that Mel.........this needs to be deader anyways, its waisting our time from what really matters music

test
  6. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

and even so....if he did get it off a palestinian website..so what? because its not like they ever show what happens to these people on the news? and thats the reality of it all but your very ignorant to the truth.

everyone against the illegal occupation, hates jews yeah..because they were treated so badly, thats a nice way to turn a blind eye to what they are doing.
    test
  7. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

why are these children in the line of fire?

test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

100% my last post here......i never should hsve posted to begin with, as i know and i'm sure you do how the media spins things, lies, and has an agenda not politically realated, more outragous opinion related.......i can find les about both sides, I think your country fights with political things as they are as powerfull as weapons.........

I hope you nor everyone hates jews, nor do i think so........I am an arguement supressed by expierience, which should just pertain here to hhc..........I have checked out more poalistian websites, and more importantly have been there much of my life, and I know that extreme views are not shared by all palestinians at all, same with jewa/israelis.........

I do not find it fair to call me ignorant to the truth, as the truth is never known unless i hit you and you hit back......no one can tell us why but us feel me.........

peace to you, melman, sifu, and everyone I have come accross to harsh towards.........

I like to discuss these things out of the puplic view..........so please im me if you wish to talk more about this, or my real knowledge background which is rap, to which I may offer advice and honest opinions

peace my man

edit: peace to rez and dmac as well
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.