Obama finally begins to really address the Palestine-Israel issue

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by reznick, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you are mad at jews cuz of the fact you seem to be mad that the situation draws more importance than your country's........But you have no clue whats going on and are acting like you didn't get picked for redrover..........
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

do you support amercNS WHo stab a baby to be placed behind prison walls?......
    test
  3. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

We get on Free coz we can look past each others politics.....

I also try my very hardest to separate 'jews' and 'zionists'...they are not the same to me at all....

Its all a mental exercise to me, its one of those topics that has soooooo many factors in it it takes a lot of brain power to consider it all and go through it, I learned a bunch just checking my own statements and stuff!!

PEACE
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

yea, we stick to our points and abide by knowing things beyond the sheltered people who would post a picture of a wall, and define a situation...........I hope u understand me not speaking upon zionism is simply because that changes the point of what is going on........Israel is there, the agendas behind its creation.......we cannot change any of that......it's occupation which never was, became a hippocritical agreement to anyone who lives in a country who has won a war of independece.......and 2 more war to prove it, all backed by the countries who support killing off israel, but refuse to aid palestinians............

Half of my family get rockets shot at them every day, and this situation is favoring the destruction of this country/territory/state/rat infested jewtel,dependingon how ever you view jews........christians should be pissed that terrorists blow up in the middle of the area where their savior was buried........islam is the only one with no ties to jerusalem, they made them up flat a out........

I urge all of you guys who seem to care about bible refences more than current lives to look at websites that expose the mass of lies and manipulation of media........lol, israel is so pathetic at propaganda, they can't even get anyone but foxnews on their side in the media.........fox at least shows what israel either doesn't or can't

whoever said hamas was elected democratically, is saying that they support the creation of another nation full of and run by terrorists.........think about it..........but yea peace sifu, and the rest of you who quote websites on one side, just google exposing palistian propaganda............I hope it will shed a bit of light for you............I have respect to all you, all pali's and to peace one step at a time

i'm outta this thread now
    test
  5. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Half your family gets rockets shot at them. Three fourths of the people your family targets die.

Your family is that annoying roommate who plays Cannibal Corpse full-blast at 3 a.m. in the morning the night before a final.
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

3/4ths of my family are either senior or babies........good try
    test
  7. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

As I said in that post. Ones we label Terrorists arent the only ones spreading Terrorism. Israel supports it through its actions which violate International Law or the Geneva Convention. Hamas uses rockets and suicide bombs, Israel uses ... everything... including White Phosphorus and Dense Inert Metal Explosive & Depleted Uranium on the civilian population, proven to cause things from birth defects, aborted fetuses, or an sharp increase in cancer. Gaza is used like a weapons testing ground with live targets. The disregard for human life is shared by both these governments. Israel just takes it to that next level.

And if pictures of prison walls dont speak on the situation how about the pictures of white phosphorus on the people.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Ones who are known terrorist. such as hamas, are the only ones spreading terrorism, not israel......

the people want bad bombers, and awful rocketeers as there leaders.....

funny how you cannot say a word about any other thing I mentioned, all you can do is post a random picture and derive a point forced by the site you took it from.......

talk to me when you go there, they kill each other......they kill israel babies sadiatically, defend that directly or admit you have no clue what you are talking about.......
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

next post=blah blah blah blah picture bah blah duck points blah blah balh google
    test
  10. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

where?......
    test
  12. WWByeye

Finland. Don`t worry, em r not my server, em live upstairs. Mine is Windows or sthing.
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

well i am happy you would not let any stranger have access like that

from the UN.......so an islamic state on all the land......they say this or nothing

sounds like pro peace, pro barganing and exactly what jews are being accused of is what they want.......good list of pro peace nations too that fund them........
    test
  14. WWByeye

Lol those kids are really nice. Have breakdance projects @ street all the time, listening American music their cellphones. Asked me to show sthing last summer when I moved here.
    test
  15. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

How are those "random" pictures. They're Gazan children who have wounds caused by White Phosphorus. A weapon banned on use in populated areas by the Geneva treaty. Yet freely used by the IDF in the Gaza Strip and South Lebanon.
    test
  16. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Ya which site homie?? why you tryna front on me and say these ain't my own words?? How you gett off disrepectin me like that?? where da proof?? lmao

Your post is full of judgement, ignorance, and disrespect..I cant even really respect your views or opinion on this topic. You upset I just bombed your ass with the cold hard truth?? No conspiracy here foo, straight knowledge and I got a team of soldiers and children of the most high backin me up on this..

you are clueless doggie and the sources (actual hebrew israelites I know who put me on game and truth, not jews, why you so prooccupied with the religious aspect?? GOD BROUGHT LAW, HISTORY, AND PROPHECY, NOT RELIGION. Its all in the scriptures numb nuts, the only source one needs.

This dude Freebass actually asked "why should Isreal have not been created", you are clueless and ignorant..

Its all a matter of time, the US is arming and funding Israel for a reason, this shit been in the works for decades...hopefully you see the light before shit pops off brotha, and if I struck a chord GOOD, I got no respect for ignorance..

test
  17. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

There is one Jew in, if he still is, Gaza......****spite the fact that u have a picture of injured people, you cannot do anything but answer my post, ignoring everything in it, and still relying on a photo taken from a Palestinian website, which have been widely outed as liars and propagandists........you cannot refute or defend terrorists are running a populous that feels every Jew should be dead, and states that they will not rest until all of israel is theirs........

1. Please refute the poorer treatment and stealing of needed things like money by the gov of palistine.......

2. Tell me how jerusalem is of significance to Palestine and when it was declared capital......

3. How can you defend people who stab babies to death......

4. Answering with a question proves you cannot refute, thus divert to another piece of awful arguing an bad point as a photo of a wall is used to explain something you know nothing of......like 0

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    test
  18. Mel Man

Your here tryna preach about propoganda and then quote the UN

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Im out
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I really mean no disrespect on a personal level at all, your views on music in my forum are agreed with by me often, so apologies if you took it personal..........or if I came across attacking you......

Israel smokescreen blah blah.........your thoughts on this are not your own, they are wordings from websites........you become defensive enough and ask for proof but ignore mine.......

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    test
  20. Mel Man

Lets just say nothing is what it seems nowadays, nothing..its fucked up but apparently was meant to be this way, and I ain't no conspiracy nut, just someone who sees things for what they are, and not what they appear to be..

niggaz need to get they third eye open foreal, its 2011 damn it! Aint it about time to start thinkin for yourselves and challenging this bullshit deception we faced with daily?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.