Obama finally begins to really address the Palestine-Israel issue

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by reznick, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Its just simple psychology...

"Hey America is a white homeland but blacks can live here too"....every black person no matter if they could vote or not is gonna be upset about it...they gon say 'why not my homeland too?? why cant I be included??' its more than just voting and having civil rights, there are psychological rights to.....

If its just a name that means nothing they should change it, but the thing is it does mean something and it does mean more than just free from persecution...

PEACE
    test
  2. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Security purposes... Yes to a point. But the wall is almost twice the length of the Green Line. Thats a whole lot of deviation. I dont see how 10% of land is a small thing. And if your farm, shop or home was in the way it was demolished.

Well then just rebuild you say. Well they need permits for that. And the chances of the Israelis giving palestinians those permits. Extremely bad. So what do they do, they build anyways. And Israel demolishes them. Well they were built without permits, they might be unsafe. But when Israelis built homes in the settlements in the West Bank without permits what did Israel do? They granted retroactive permits to those houses and let them stand.
    test
  3. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

imo the connotations dont go much deeper than that - maybe it also implies a jewish majoirty

jews in america are not free from discrimination - america is pretty much discriminatory towards all its minorities

maybe it seems like silly paranoia to you but it is a larger part of the jewish identity than the scripture that says we are the chosen people imo.
    for jews there is no 'turn on us again'. there hasn't been any pointed we feel we have not been turned on.

the reason there cant be a state that exclusively protects everyone is because than inevitably some groups will become minorities and not protected. most democratic regimes protect the basic human rights of all their people but they cannot stop discrimination by their citizens

Black people from America were supposed to have liberia where they were to have the greater freedom and equality that doesnt exist for them in America - unfortunately that hasnt worked out
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Institutional discrimination and Constitutional discrimination is what Im talking about, freedom to be prejudice is fine as long as its not state sanctioned imo.....

No country is free from some kind of discrimination creating a 'Jewish State' doesnt solve this problem at all, if anything it creates the problem for non-Jews as now your saying Jews are in control of Israel for the protection of Jews as its a Jewish State for them even tho they let other people live there they are not under the protection as its for Jews first.....

It doesnt make sense to me what your saying I guess......

to protect discrimination by creating discrimination is flawed....and by simply calling it a 'Jewish State' inherently creates discrimination, as it implies its not a state for anyone else.....Islamic States are oppressive, the Christians State of the Vatican is 1,000people with a King like person ruling it with complete authority, not a democracy at all in any way shape or form and not a homeland either more a religious center, not any Catholic can move and become a citizen of Vatican City.....

"the reason there cant be a state that exclusively protects everyone is because than inevitably some groups will become minorities and not protected."

I dont understand how we go from protecting everyone to inevitably minorities not being protected?? If the constitution rules the state and its law and it states that everyone is equal and protected equally then even if minorities are persecuted the state would have a duty to stop it.....

PEACE
    test
  5. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

yeah im with you on the homes issue it should be easier for palestinians to get permits to build homes, maybe if they has some sort of stable government concerned with citizen rights they could sort out their own bureaucracy issues

we could go through the legal arguments of the israeli settlements on the westbank but tbh im against them as well (as is roughly half of the israeli populaion). The Israeli government seems to dismantle some and promote other ones probably for strategic purposes (future negotiation of land swaps, water resources, military importance)
    test
  6. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

o.k. i disagree that calling it a jewish state creates discrimination

America is a christian state; there is a higher % of christian's there than % of jews in israel
    italy is a catholic state
    romania is a christian orthodox state
    england is a protestant state
    the islamic states that are oppressive are not oppressive simply because they are called islamic, it is because they have oppressive policies - being gay is illegal in some countries, in israel they have a parade

what i was trying to get at with the part you quoted is that sometimes in countries that have constitutions that protect human rights and call for equality discriminatory legislature can be introduced by legitimate means that still negatively effects minority groups
    test
  7. snowy

Its not silly at all. Its frightening. Your basically saying your a Nationalist Zionist identity. NaZi's if you will...

And its in this position which makes Israel the problem in the Middle East. You have taken all the atrocities done to your people and built a new country for Jews and other people, well kinda. Even Ben Gurion used the term Compulsory Transfer. Basically saying get rid of them dirty Arabs to a point. And in 65 years Israel put the remaining inhabitants of the area into walled cities resembling ghettos cutting off access to water, farmland, access to other towns even without the possibility to rebuild or improve in like 95% of applications for permits by Palestinians (or Israeli Arabs).

You see what I'm getting at here. In a lot of your posts you make it sound so ordinary. Like this is what happens. Just look at the stats I guess. People who get abused are far more likely to abuse someone else.

And in reality it makes Israel a danger to the world.

Cause its only these NaZi's who are the Chosen People. Its the same shtick Hitler used is what im getting at here and its sickening to see it used by his victim. Just like Hitler, Zionists claim dominance over their neighbours by birthright. God's Chosen people. How can anyone who believes they are the Chosen people of God ever feel the need to consider the needs of the less fortunate.

^^^That might sound real racist or bullshit or something but im gonna post it anyways.
    test
  8. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

I think he should explain exactly why they act like nazis to the Palestinians, or how about the British handed it over to the jews and the US is there pretending to be peacekeepers when it reality most of the US does not have a clue whats going on and they are fed fear on the tv.

The messiah was supposed to found the jewish state, ask an orthodox jew

and also why they need peace so bad in this country , and around the world including nothhern ireland , for what have they planned

free palestine
    test
  9. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

I don't think its the fact that it was called a Jewish state that created the discrimination..its the fact that it was not a Jewish state at all and they have stolen peoples homeland that brought the discrimination about . Ireland would of been a catholic state for example, until it was invaded and protestant settlers were sent to overthrow and causing discrimination for catholics. Now the country flag represents both because some joined together, and everyone including immigrants are treated fairly so I don't think thats the cause..because yes, England is a protestant state, but I don't see no war there? thats not to say the democracy hasn't got flaws, but not enough for the people to revolt if that makes sense. The religion part is just to distract you from the facts. I know this, as someone who grew up with it.
    test
  10. reznick

reznick New Member

test
  11. snowy

Awareness... Cause no one knows about the situation in the Middle East.

If Obama wants to put some pressure on Israel just stop sending Foreign Aid for a start. Just say it goes against US law to fund a country who uses the funds to commit Human Rights violations on its populace.

Of course by UN law, USA is already complicit in Israels acts of terrorism on the Israeli Arab populace.

http://electronicintifada.net/conte...rael-violates-domestic-international-law/8768
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

it wasn't exactly stolen........if you say that then you say it was stolen fron christians too........and jews had been there the whole time........so no one invaded it, jews didn't invade this are, they were there.......

And this process sounds discrinating if you spin it that way.......sifu i don't agree that jews are a race........jews have been treated the same way black people were, and they can seem like a race in many ways........

but the you are what your mother is, it's like to chritians you are what your father is..........but you can chose.......and jews never forced thei religion upon people, that imo has something to do with why one may hink being a jew saying i'm a jew first gets mixed up.......we are proud people, secure in our beliefs enough to not forcefully try to change anothers........
    test
  13. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Because it was created based off unrighteousness rather than righteousness and Yahewa's teachings, duh.

Basically people are gettin tricked into thinking the creation of Israel is prophecy being fulfilled, but its not. Israel is still a highly Secular place.

Hebrew Israelites know they were exiled 2000 years ago and are forbidden to recreate their own state until GOD ends the exile. This history and instructions can be found right in the Torah.

Some Hebrew Israelites don't even acknowledge Judaism or religion. God brought them History, Law, and prophecy in the form of the Bible/Torah, man created religion.

Zionists have unfortunately removed God from the equation and are deceiving and shaping the world for what is to come, and the creation of Israel plays a large part in the deception at work..what's even more unfortunate is they're Obama's puppet masters, and the general public eats up what Obama says like he's in the right and not in the wrong.
    test
  14. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

i think you're stuck on the chosen people thing
    it says that in the old testament - the same texts claim:
    snakes can talk
    gay people should be stoned
    if you have a wierd growth in your beard you are to be shunned
    etc. etc.

no one of sound mind believes in a chosen people - or anything else in the bible

nazi's called for the systematic destruction of a people
    groups like the arab league and hamas call for the destruction of a people
    Israel does not call for the destruction of a people
    (there are few horrible people within Israel who do - but they are not the regime)

if israel is trying to commit genocide on the 'palestinians' then they are not doing very good nazis killed 6 mill in 6 years, under the NaZis the palestinians have a 2.7% population growth rate
    test
  15. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

hey would you guys be o.k. that if instead of in palestine Israel existed in the State of New York.
    edit: not the whole state
    test
  16. snowy

I never said it was genocide. But its not anywhere near equality. I went with the extreme example and talked about Chosen People cause you brought it up. There isnt really any "good company" here when talking about placing large amounts of people behind giant prison walls.
    test
  17. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

from the israeli supreme court:
    is just as bad as???:

Slavery has been signaled in Albania, Saudi Arabia, Belarus, Myanmar, Brazil, Cambodia, Colombia, Georgia, Kirghistan, Sudan, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and other countries.

Religious intolerance has been signaled in Afghanistan, Algeria, Brazil, Burundi, Colombia, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Liberia, Nigeria, many countries of the Middle East, Congo, Russia, Uganda, China (see the Muslims of Xinjiang) and others.

Infringement of the freedom of speech and media, and killed/attacked journalists have been also signaled in Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Kenya, Sudan, Panama, Macedonia, Turkey, Ukraine, Iran, Pakistan, Tunisia, Vietnam, China ...
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

should i get into anything addressing the smokescreen regarding your country and it's affiliations, never would because to spread facts upon that which we have never experienced..........

hmmm acording to which web address budy?........your whole post is from another site,
    but since you seem to have adopted an opinion of those who surround you, answer this.......HAVE U EVER BEEN THERE.......no, your reiteration of other's staements means as much as your post of idiocy....though it is a jewish nation, it is one of the most culturaly, and ethnically diverse places in the world.......sorry that bothers your co writers and somehow interpets the bible into saying A jewish state must be exclusively populated with religious jew

but ok very well educated response.........i'm glad you have learned to google(search) and steal the thoughts of conspiracy based sites and use them as your own without proper citation.....actually that is illegal, but your conspiracy explanation has unfairly occuped too much of my time when i should have been working to make money, not having what is rightfully mine according to god.........i feel oppressed, and am constantly checked upon in my space that was taken from the rightful owners........

damn you people and your hippocarcies//////////////

here is a good point from one of your kinds website

these are your people, ya'll share the same brain power.........

gun smokes.......from shhoting a drean with an auto assualt rifle
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

haha well said.........
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

everyone ignores the facts that have been listed, and keep stating conspiracy propaganda opinion of people who condtioned them.......sifu and i disagree on thi and always have and will........but we get along cause i respect him and his actual knowledge of things, even when i disagree........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.