Obama finally begins to really address the Palestine-Israel issue

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by reznick, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

[youtube]-M_CA0orW08[/youtube]

Full speech
    test
  3. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

U a dumbass sheep nigga

Stay blind yung1
    test
  4. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Obama to the rescue!!!!! I love how the U.S. likes to dictate foreign affairs and front like peacemakers/mediators..

Nah but foreal, why doesn't Obama speak on the ridiculous amounts of financial "aid" Israel receives from the U.S. anually and why. Why don't he speak on the real reasons the state of Israel was created and why instead of all this blaze blah smoke screen crap..

their isn't going to be peace from Palestinians because they really know what's going on and oppose the agenda, ain't much Obama can do or say to change that.

I aint tryna come off as some confrontational pessimist but let's be real and honest here. Israel is greater than Obama!
    test
  5. Mel Man

Don't Obama speak so well...So eloquently and persuasive, yet we all seem to forget that these are just words..

talk is cheaper than its ever been..
    test
  6. reznick

reznick New Member

He doesnt have a "fix Palestine Israel conflict" button to push.

But his job entails informing people of his ideas. And he's explaining what he is aiming towards and actually speaking about the issue. He is now on record saying he wants the Palestinians who lost their land in 1967 to have their homes back. That's a lot more concrete than nothing at all.

And if you understand that Israel is greater than Obama, than surely you can understand the first black president with ties to Africa and Islamic regions will not take a full on confrontational approach to the matter do you?

"Why don't he speak on the real reasons the state of Israel was created and why instead of all this blaze blah smoke screen crap" These are dreams my friend. When he says a sentence on a microphone, he has in the back of his mind, the consideration of audiences around the entire world, including Muslims, Jews, Christians, Europeans, Africans, Asians. Not just his rebellious college day views. There's more at stake. And speaking on such issues so bluntly is to naively ignore the sensitivities to the subjects, and the implications that may come about if the wrong thing is said.
    test
  7. reznick

reznick New Member

It's part of his job description. To talk to us, and update us about what is happening, and what his political philosophies pertaining to current events are.

Lets not undermine human language. It's a great tool my friend, we would be nowhere without it :)
    test
  8. Mel Man

If the actual truth were told the only implications would include Obama gettin wacked..

You ever wonder to yourself what the West's obsession with the Holy Land is and has been?

1917 - Balfour Declaration by who? Britain, by WHOOO??? Britain

Why was it European Zionists who created the state of Israel instead of Oriental Israelites/jews?

What exactly is Israel being prepared for?? Certainly not fulfillment of prophecy as that must be based on righteousness which the creation of Israel clearly wasn't.

These are the important and critical questions that must be pondered and asked my dude, the origins of the state and future plans for it.
    test
  9. Mel Man

and for the record, I realize I went off on a tangent BUT

it's difficult for individuals like me who don't support the modern state of Israel, to refrain from being critical of it in any discussion concerning Israel.

sorry
    test
  10. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

Took the words right out of my mouth.
    test
  11. reznick

reznick New Member

Lets stop here

So you agree that it is incredibly dangerous for him to take such a position, correct?

Then why openly criticize him for not taking such a position?

:/
    test
  12. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

US needs to stop funding Israel.

Israel needs to not exist, that is the only solution.
    test
  13. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

This is with me taking no side on this specific issue...

Dude...he's the President. If the right thing for the country involves him making a tough call even if he risks his life, he should be willing to die for his country.

That is what he signed up for. If he can send other people to fight in war for the country, he is definitely able to risk his own life.
    test
  14. reznick

reznick New Member

This is a blind rush at an overpowered enemy. Theres nothing to gain from him confronting the issue, and losing his life in what will made out to be a seemingly unconnected instance. It's a blind rush at an overpowered enemy when the bystanders have barely a clue what they are witnessing.

That doesnt help anyone.

A soldiers job is to fight for his country, but if hes getting fired at in combat, hes gonna take cover, not blindly rush the enemy.

Obama's life has been at risk the moment he stepped foot in politics.
    test
  15. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

"This is with me taking no specific side on this issue."

I took issue with you saying the President shouldn't say something if it would get him assassinated. The President is supposed to serve the country, not himself. If it is for the good of the country, the President needs to be willing to sacrifice himself.

A President is not a soldier (that wasn't an analogy I made).

I agree his life has been at risk since the moment he stepped in office. That comes with the job. He knows that. Apparently you know that too, so...
    test
  16. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

ugh this is so dumb

Mel Man you're the reason people hate hippies and hipsters. You have mostly NO idea what you're talking about but you present it in a matter of a fact way.

Israel and Palestine will NEVER stop fighting because they both want that land "holy" or not its still a matter of "hey thats mine give it back". did you guys see Munich? Israel will FUCK some people up if they dont get left alone soon. After two bouts of enslavement and genocide they're gearin up for another one just incase. every old jew i know has a plan for if the murders start happening again and even some of the young ones

in jewish synagogue they always say "NEVER FORGET".

I'll be happy when we're all driving electric cars and dont have to worry bout this oil shit.

FREE EARL
    WOLFGANG

I'm out.
    test
  17. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

All trolling aside my real take on this issue is shut the fuck up
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

^always is/will/has been....

on another note, I love when people try to act like they know something about which they do not have any minute grasp of.........a couple people in here are being honest and display a general view of things well, and somehow a few others show how little they know simply by stating what they googled........

palestinians and jews fucking live amongst each other, many can do this peacefully, but their will never be peace their......that being said, isral is a great place to visit.......even when rockets are fired daily..........i hate politics, israeli girls are fucking beautiful........
    test
  19. Louie kang

Louie kang New Member

The terminology is so pro-Israel nobody should take his outlines & plans seriously.
    test
  20. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

why must obama/america address Palestine-Israeli issues, dont they have leaders of they own?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.