Obaid drop your 10 bars

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

U said you have the bars and you wanna battle,so let's get it. 1 rond 10 bars. 2nd round 24 bars with flips.If heads think it's a tie? We go to a 3rd tie breaker.Let's get it.
    test
  2. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

Btw, this battle is gonna count toward the RBL. We're not letting u take a no show victory for the original...
    test
  3. DethStryque

You missed the RBL battle,so you straight lost that man.That's a good nearly 11 days for a mere 10 bars mayne. Just drop and see if you can back up allat noize you been shoutin.Let's go.
    test
  4. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

Stop it already..u side steppin the real issue cuz ur trying to sneak the no show victory.

We were both late. u were 24 hrs late i was 48 hrs late. U took 10 days i took 11 days...no diff. No reason 1 person should take an L while the other doesn't. We're gonna do this battle but it counts for RBL. Stop w the politics already...
    test
  5. DethStryque

1. Look at Ex Ven's post on the matter,he made it perfectly clear whassup.

2. You gonna battle me with your 10 bars or what? If not? Let's stop this.
    test
  6. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

^ damn u are the fuckin shadiest faggot ever. U wanna battle here but want the easy RBL win with no opponent. Every1 else can see what ur doing except Venom for whatever reason. No, im not gonna battle u no more. Don't even respect u tbh. gtfoh
    test
  7. DethStryque

Yakkity yakk,son. You got torched in the RBL to the point you didn't no show you coward ducked when you saw that the verse I dropped is doper than anything you ever wrote and claimed no-show.Well here's a real response for you son: You can sign back up in the RBL and I'll make it a point to come back to battle you after I mow down everybody else and I'll put up the belt if I get it against you...

...but only if you stop being a bitch and battle me now.You talked allat rah rah so deliver now or you don't deserve the rematch.
    test
  8. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

bitch nigga eat a dick

edit: n that verse was wack too "savagely maul ya faggotry..." gtfoh w that lame shit
    test
  9. DethStryque

^^^Translated:"I talk madd shyt but got no bahz and no will to battle." Next.
    test
  10. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Could yall plz stop talkng shit and battle already? Geeze..
    test
  11. DethStryque

Word. I agreed to battle him again in the RBL. And I was about to battle him again right now but I guess it's gotta hop in the RBL then.Whatever,I'll beat him.Lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.