o my god... THE bEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Roddy, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

if you guys watch spike tv... there was a reality show this summer in which a black guy from trenton won a job at atlantic records... well.. i knew him from way back... and he came in and talked to me... i had spit for him a while back and he was impressed...

so basically.. he gave me his contact number email adressa and good shit like that and said shoot it to him and if he is still impressed he will introduce me to kevin lowe*spelling* ... im wigling... but i bet ima get home and not be able to think of a damn think to right about...
    test
  2. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

From experience shit like that never goes through. Real talk.
    test
  3. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

but its worth a try... i mean i was cool wit chrome... im a still try
    test
  4. -rXs-

-rXs- New Member

Lol... In the past few days i never seen so many people claim they have a "shot" at getting a deal... Let me see it first... then we can talk
    test
  5. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Yeh it is. Just from my experiences when you put it in someone else's hands, that's supposed to give it to someone else. that middleman fcks it up.
    test
  6. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

but i dont want to talk to you.. in fact... who are you.. im just shareing my good.. news... im not bragging saying that imaget signed.. i just said i know someone that sounded sincere about giving me a shot.. i mean.. HE brought it up... i didnt mention shit about rhyming.. he came to me....
    test
  7. Dely

Dely In The Trap

sound like me lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.