Num'man does the muslim God perform miricles ?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

That you know of?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hey sorry to interrupt

i think muslims believe jesus was real, but that he isnt the shit like ole Mo'

jesus was all willy nilly with his miracles as a young boy
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Ya they think he was a good man but not the messiah.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i think muslims do think jesus was the messiah.. they just don't think he was the son of god.. they believe like the christians that he will return in the end of days only he'll tell everybody he's not the son of god and denounce any form of idoltry towards him in favor of the teachings of islam..

i could be wrong here but i remember seeing some tv documentary about it and being amused at the idea of jesus coming back to denounce christianity..
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i was serious about jesus being willy nilly when he was young

there was a show on TV the other night that said he was kind of a lil jerk and people hated him cuz for a while there he didnt know what he was supposed to do with his powers and would just use them to take advantage...
    test
  6. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i think the bible mostly skips over his youth, too. maybe that's why? don't want to portray the young lord as a dennis the menace type character?

its an interesting scenario though. would make for a good sitcom, jesus and his miraculous hijinks... walking on water just to tip over someone's row boat
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

YES! haha thats the shit he used to do they said.

untill one day his friend fell off of a roof and when the villiagers arrived it looked like jesus pushed him so they accused him, apparenlty they were getting real angry cuz the kid was dead and jesus pleaded with the dead kid to come back to life and tell them he was innocent. The kid did and villiagers learned the truth and thats when jesus learned what his powers were for...
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you obviously don't read any of my posts, and if you do you tend to forget most of them. i clearly said we believe jesus being the messiah for us muslims too, we just don't believe he is the son of god. nobody is. thank you, reggie.

as for the "muslim god", lol. we have the same god as you, the lord of the universe, the one who created the heavens and the earth. no i'm not talking jesus the prophet/messiah, but the actual Allah/Ilahi/God. it's the same one god in the end, and yes he is known for his miracles.

jesus could walk on water. moses talked to him through a burning bush. he sent down a flood and saved noah's family. alot of miracles have been performed to prove that he exists, but some people are just deaf, dumb and blind.

the miracle that he sent with the prophet muhammad was the qur'an itself, that it'll never change and is the actual word of god. it still hasn't changed.

and please, next time when you read my posts - remember what i wrote ...

[turn] ...
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

lol. Ya well i watch history channel as well. you prolly mean the infancy gospel. The bible describes jesus as sinless, and the perfect righteousness of God which means tho he had the same temptations as us he resisted. Even to the point of sweating blood. So that is in conflict with that account.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

so you believe like we do but we believe the bible is the actual living word of God. But so u guys believe in the same God the father(the God Head) just rather than Jesus being the manifested Word of God u believe its Mohammad . And i do read your posts just misunderstood the idea
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

if you read my posts, you're having a hard time following what i say bruh.

do i believe the bible to be the actual living word of god? hell no. i think it's the accounts of what happened from the apostles that jesus rolled with and it was many years after jeezy's so called crucifixion. but i do not throw the baby out with the water, there is still some good in the bible.

we believe in the almighty god, the only one god.

jesus was a prophet, just as muhammad was. it's just that muhammad is the final messenger, and there will be none after him.

i never said that the bible is actual living word of god, nor did i say that muhammad is the manifested word of god instead of jesus. they're both prophets of the same god, bringing the same message, warning the same non believers ...

[turn] ...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.