Nu'Maan are you a jihadist

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Following a book written by man that speaks of what to do and when to do it, instigating wars and spreading prejudice, then tells you others should believe the same or die, seems like the ultimate brainwashing tool. For me it seems like insanity that humans need a manual in order to know what is right and wrong.
    (lol actually, christians: you are idolizing a book about good and evil - book is made from a tree, analogy?)

Of anything in this world, nothing has been used as a tool by the devil more than the "holy" books.
    test
  2. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

Oh, so you're that guy... the moron! Now I see.... interesting. Roffle.
    test
  3. antilluminati

The moron who thinks religion does more harm than good in todays society.
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

and the same moron who groups all religion into the one ark.

noah's ark, that is.

:numaan:
    test
  5. antilluminati

Well, it ain't hard to do as all religions do cause harm in todays society. They all preach some dogma they claim to be the way, not one of them are humble enough to admit it might not be the ultimate truth. No matter how many kind hearted people follow a said dogma, there will always be militant evangelist people forcing their narrowminded ways on others and using the book as means for war and conflict.

I won't say people shouldn't read religious text, but they should keep their mind more open. I say teach kids to read all the different religious texts there are with no preference to either of them, make them develop their own sense of ethics by observing the world and reflecting, teach them philosophy, esoterica, spiritualism. Let them take in all the knowledge they crave. Teach them about critical thinking and the concept of infinity, let them be imaginative.

Limit them to one book and you are committing brainwash, no matter how "holy" you believe the book to be. There is a good chance "God" never commissioned a book at all, that he never "spoke" directly to any human being". And omg, it might just be that God is an incomprehensible entity encompassing everything that exists and that our interpretations and expectations of what "God" might be is outdated and banale. And oh, yeh, there is a chance quite a few religions might be false or a hoax (hello mormonism/scientology).

All religions are based on universal truths that are apparent without any doctrine. So is all cults.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

My religion is kindness <3 ;)

Yay for kindness!

[​IMG]
    test
  7. antilluminati

Thats quite a good religion, no need to overcomplicate matters.
    test
  8. TERRA WRISTS

one word for you kid... travel. Life is bigger than what they feed you thru that box you call a TV. Get on a plane and go EAST... and keep going until you go full circle, then come back and attempt to make the same comment.

You won't be able to.

Guaranteed.
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

On that note; traveling makes a person wider, richer in character, more understanding, meanwhile teaching you of keeping new distances towards people and things, in short, to life itself.
    test
  10. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lol..nu maan, like most muslims i know..is a night off.

i have always prefered the company of muslims over that of christians/ europeans...
    test
  11. TERRA WRISTS

Really? Why?
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i prefer wizards and space travelers
    test
  13. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

don't know if what a night off is.

a write off is different.

:numaan:
    test
  14. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

TERRA WRISTS I finally read all that bullshit you posted and all I can say is..

BULLSHIT!

Who is the Father of Muhammed? What was his religion?

If the Kabba Stone is Holy, then why no mention of it in the Bible? or other books that are considered Holy text?

GTFOH dog. it's a graven image, pure and simple. and the GOD of Abraham SPECIFICALLY warns us not to worship ANY graven image or face judgement.

AND if "Allah" is assisting you Muslims so well, then why are the Palensitians getting their asses kicked day in and day out foir that last 50 years crying to America to stop helping the Israelis? if Allah was so damn great wouldn't he cancel that shit out by now? or at least kept them wicked Ashkenazi off yalls asses kicking the dog piss outta your people? blasting your homes at 2 in the morning killing women and children. Some help from Allah huh?? the fuck outta here.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about son. but feel free to post up some more that bullshit, it's entertaining to read.

NEXT!...WHOSE NEXT GOTDAMMIT???!!
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Another cup of wiener melange when you get the chance would be superb.

I keed, I keed.

You don't have to be mean to TERRA WRISTS, you know.
    test
  16. Alias3000

hahaa...You....You....Yoooooou...lol

I know, I just want to get his attention early. I'll back off a bit when I can see he has intelligence not irrelevance.
    test
  17. TERRA WRISTS

Don't run before you can walk. boy...

1) graven image - find out what that means before you make yourself look really amateurish again.
    2) you must be more ignorant than a deaf, dumb and blind person if you cannot tell that believers in God see this world as a test - the reward is in the hereafter. So if Muslims suffer in this world, because the elites are tyrannical in their conduct - then that is a good indication that the Muslims are not of this world... even Jesus was persecuted, and he said his kingdom wasn't of this world either. See my point?
    3)

RE: the black stone (Hajar Aswad)

1. The Black Stone was sent down by Allaah to this earth from Paradise.
    It was narrated that Ibn 'Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The Black Stone came down from Paradise."
    (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 877; al-Nasaa'i, 2935. The hadeeth was classed as saheeh (authentic) by al-Tirmidhi).

2. The Stone was whiter than milk, but the sins of the sons of Adam made it black.
    It was narrated that Ibn 'Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "When the Black Stone came down from Paradise, it was whiter than milk, but the sins of the sons of Adam made it black."
    (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 877; Ahmad, 2792. Classed as saheeh by Ibn Khuzaymah, 4/219. Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar classed it as qawiy (strong) in Fath al-Baari, 3/462).

(a) Al-Mubaarakfoori said in al-Marqaah: This means, the sins of the sons of Adam who touched the stone, caused it to turn black. The hadeeth should be taken at face value, because there is no reason not to, either narrated in a report or by virtue of common sense.
    (Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi, 3/525)

(b) Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said: Some heretics tried to criticize this hadeeth by saying: How come the sins of the mushrikeen turned it black and the worship of the people of Tawheed did not make it white?
    I answer by quoting what Ibn Qutaybah said: If Allaah had willed, that would have happened. But Allaah has caused it to be the case that black usually changes other colours and its not itself changed, which is the opposite to what happens with white.

(c) Al-Muhibb al-Tabari said: The fact that it is black is a lesson for those who have insight. If sins can have this effect on an inanimate rock, then the effect they have on the heart is greater.
    See Fath al-Baari, 3/463

3. The Black Stone will come forth on the Day of Resurrection and will testify in favour of those who touched it in truth.

It was narrated that Ibn 'Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said concerning the Stone: "By Allaah, Allaah will bring it forth on the Day of Resurrection, and it will have two eyes with which it will see and a tongue with which it will speak, and it will testify in favour of those who touched it in sincerity."
    Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 961; Ibn Maajah, 2944

This hadeeth was classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi, and as qawiy (strong) by al-Haafiz ibn Hajar in Fath al-Baari, 3/462

4. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) kissed the Black Stone, and his ummah followed his lead in doing so.

Some time after the passing of the Prophet (peace and blessingd of Allaah be upon him) It was narrated that 'Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) came to the Black Stone and kissed it, then he said: "I know that you are only a stone which can neither bring benefit nor cause harm. Were it not that I had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) kiss you, I would not have kissed you."
    (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1520; Muslim, 1720)

The above hadeeth made it clear to the new Muslims of Khaliph Umar's (RA) era, that the black stone was not to be worshipped. The pagans of Arabia were known to worship idols and Islam sees idol worship as shirk/polytheism, and a sin that God never forgives - if done intentionally. The hadeeth makes it clear that the act of kissing the stone (if able) is a part of the hajj and umrah rituals. It is clear to Muslims that the stone was sent to earth from heaven by God.

RE: About Ka'bah:

From Surah Al imran(3):96 The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings:
    97 In it are signs manifest; (for example) the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to Allah those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith Allah stands not in need of any of his creatures.

Abraham and his son Ismail (peace be upon them both) built the Ka'aba at Makkah - Makkah is mentioned in the Torah and the Psalms (Zaboor) as follows:

'Arise and lift up the lad and hold him in thy hand for I will make him a great nation'. And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water. (Genesis 21: 19-20) This passage is about Ismail Alayhis Salaam and his mother, and the Well of Zam Zam which sprang up next to him.

"Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well (Psalm 84: 5-6) This second reference contains the word Baca, which was the old name for Makkah (Quran 3:96) and it is referring again to the Well of ZamZam.

tbc
    test
  18. TERRA WRISTS

RE: walking around the ka'bah

Because this is the main question you ask, I will go into length on this one. Circumambulating the Kaaba represents the idea of oneness. Its meaning regarding the social life is not to leave unity and to try to maintain this unity. Its meaning regarding individual life contains deep truths. The sky has seven layers; man has seven souls. Each turning around the Kaaba represents a phase, a stage; man covers a phase and is elevated up to the seventh sky, above the material realm. Besides, it means to rise from the lowest step of the soul, which has seven steps, to the highest one. That is, from nafs al-ammarah (soul commanding the evil) to nafs al-mutmainnah (tranquil self); from the animal life to the spiritual life. Circumambulating the Kaaba is a kind of worshipping taken from the order of the universe. The planets rotate around the sun, the electrons around the nucleus, the moth around the candle; rotating around such a center means allegiance with love.

God Almighty states the following in the Quran: "The seven heavens and the earth, and all beings therein, declare His glory: there not a thing but celebrates His praise; and yet ye understand not how they declare His glory...". (al-Isra, 44) The advancement in science as helped explain that verse. As a matter of fact, including the beings that had been thought to be lifeless, everything was found to consist of atoms. The electrons around the nuclei of the atoms rotate continuously and regularly around the nucleus; it was expressed as declaring the glory of Allah in the Quran. Therefore, to rotate around the Kaaba, which is the symbol of Islam, means to love Islam, to rotate around it like a moth and to attach oneself to Allah.

Worshipping; is fulfilling the duties like takbir (glorifying The Greatness of God), hamd (admiration and praises), shukr (thanks to God) by a slave for Allah in the way that He orders. Therefore, the fulfilling of the duties by each being can be said to be their worshipping and glorifying Allah

Understanding Tawaf (circumbulation): Lexically, tawaf means to turn, walk, etc around something. Everything in the universe, from the tiny atoms to huge galaxies, is in a state of tawaf. In the atom, electrons turn around the nucleus, which is like the heart, with a dizzying speed; in the galaxy, billions of stars rotate around the center of the galaxy with an incredible speed. They rotate as if they worship the Creator that created them. As it is stated in the Quran, "each swims along in an orbit." (Yasin, 40)

The view formed by tens of thousands of Muslims walking around the Kaaba is like the view of a galaxy turning together with billions of stars. Therefore, it is necessary to let oneself be on the orbit in order to get full spiritual pleasure in tawaf. A Muslim who can enter this orbit lets himself be controlled by that spiritual flow and gets the pleasure of becoming a drop in the sea of the believers. The circumambulation around the Kaaba is regarded to be the symbol of the summary of the universe and creation, and surrendering to the divine pre-ordainment.

A person starts tawaf leaving the Kaaba on his left. It has a symbolic meaning. The heart of man, which is the place where Allah looks, faces the House of Allah in tawaf. Allah looks at the heart of man, not his shape, appearance, money and property. In this sense, there is an interesting relation between the Kaaba and the heart of man. Therefore, the heart of man faces the Kaaba during tawaf. It also indicates that tawaf should be performed heartily.

A person enjoys the pleasure of being a believer around the Kaaba. It is very difficult to taste that pleasure, which takes place so vividly and enthusiastically around the Kaaba, in any other place. The feeling of closeness experienced in that holy place makes hajjis (Muslims who perform the Hajj) feel at home. Hajjis feel as if they are at home because the face of the Kaaba seems so familiar, its scent feels so acquainted and its coziness feels so comprehensive that no other love can be so attractive for a believer. I have been on two Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips and can attest to the security and peace I felt when doing tawaaf.

There is no difference among people who perform a prayer in congregation; similarly, there is no difference among people who circumambulate the Kaaba. All believers are equal there. There is no sign that differentiates a person from others. There exists unity, which is the symbol of oneness. It is necessary to be lost in the sea of believers and to melt in the congregation.

To turn around somebody and to rotate like a moth around him is an act that shows hearty allegiance and that one can sacrifice everything for that person. In this sense, circumambulating the Kaaba is an indication of turning toward the Exalted Creator, bowing down only in the presence of Him and worshipping none but Him.

During circumambulation, the hajji should have a respect worthy of Him and a love between fear and hope. While circumambulating, the haji should build the house of belief, that is, his heart, just as Hazrat Ibrahim (AS) and Hazrat Ismail (AS), his son, built the House of Allah by turning around it. The Kaaba is His house and the heart is the place where He looks at. The hajji continuously looks at the Kaaba, observes it and watches its loftiness; similarly, Allah watches the heart of His slave and pays attention to it. As Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) expressed concisely, “Allah does not look at your shape, appearance or property but at your hearts and deeds. (Muslim, 1, 33)

It is like that both in the world and in the hereafter. As it is expressed based on the 88th verse of the chapter ash-Shuara in the Quran, on the Day of Judgment, when nothing will be of any use, Allah does not want gold or silver but a sound heart. “Oh hajji! Do not think that they want gold or silver from you. They want a sound heart on the day when wealth and sons are not beneficial.” As a matter of fact, in our culture, the sufis use all of the adjectives that are used to describe the Kaaba for the heart and call the heart the House of Allah. Or, they call it bayt al-haram (the honorable house) and they use the same expression for the heart because the heart is the house of Allah and it is haram (forbidden) for anybody but the beloved to enter there. As a matter of fact, the following hadith that the Messenger of Allah stated while circumambulating the Kaaba confirms it. “(O Kaaba!) You are so nice; your smell is so beautiful. Your fame and honor are so high. However, I swear by Allah, in whose hand is my life, that the honor and immunity of a believer with his property and life is greater than your honor.” (Ibn Majah, Fitan 2)

Now, the father of Muhammad - was Abdullah, but why is that even an issue? You sure you know what tree you are barking up against? because I don't lol.

Now, if you had actually read the bible, you woulda seen the verses that talk specifically about Makkah as I have outlined for you above... next time - do your homework to avoid making a tit out of yourself again.

TW
    test
  19. Alias3000

Ay TERRA WRISTS(Terrorist?) haha...cute but wack.

Listen, dude, if you can't understand that pacing in a gotdamn circle around a giant carved marble stone incasing a fallen meteorite as a ritual, I can't really discuss this shit with you.

Wthat the Hajj is, is no different then what those fools do at Bohemian Grove.. WITCHCRAFT! nigga! got it?

You don't have to pray 5 times a day to reach GOD or pacing around a Marble slab all day to reach the Most High fool!

GOd forbids us to pray in that manner anyway because it's a form of repetition aka CHANTING! NIGGGA!

Get a fucking clue. Islam is a cult that doesn't respect the Messenger of the Most High, Yeshua.

the Quran teaches that Yeshua will come back and die AGAIN after he defeats the Anti-Christ..how is that when the Bible says he will come back and set up/and be the King of the Kingdom of Heaven on earth?

answer me that Muslim boy.
    test
  20. TERRA WRISTS

Hi again Alias3000...

It seems you feel threatened by my posts. You haven't been able to post a refutation, just your opinion. What has that got to do with anything? Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one... I don't need opinions lol. I want you to refute me if you can - and you cannot - because you don't have the knowledge to do so.

Everything you posted just made me smile, because with Christians like you representing Christianity, Islam does win - don't you see? Probably not :D

Enjoy your day, don't get your cap twisted now will ya?

TW
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.