Np Wutz Up With Yo Shoe GaME?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by beatarkitek, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

yall •••••s still wearin weak shit. enyce is alright. aint no body got a wardrobe like mine. everything davouci, prada, akademiks, or something expensive. for some reason if it cost less than 100 it dont look right on me.
    test
  2. Auditory

Auditory New Member

haha daaamn. urb shoes look like he just got done doing the russian folk dance in a sut factory
    test
  3. ..DX..

..DX.. DL of Baysick Productions

urb them shits are clean man dont listen to these •••••s... a lot of them dont have style in the first place... you see the shoes these •••••s post up
    test
  4. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

fuck bein expensive just to be expensive tho... its really about how u pull it together. I aint cheap but i aint really bout spendin 99 bucks on some jeans, or 79 for a Lacoste polo. maybe thas just me tho.
    test
  5. Premize Prod

wtf is a lacoste polo. sounds like some weak shit eastcoast ••••• wear.
    test
  6. ..DX..

..DX.. DL of Baysick Productions

^^ thats them polos with the alligator on em premize, i know youve seen those
    test
  7. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

Them dunks urb posted are aight, nothing special - looks like somebody customized them theirselves

dont matter what shoe yall post

Jordans > Any Sneaker ever made
    test
  8. BlaZinGame

BlaZinGame Before 770

i dunno at those dunks...

they look kinda suspect to me.. i never seen any dunk with a sole or toe box like that,

and they still dont really look like forces why do "yall" call them that
    test
  9. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

You must have went out and purchased your first of white tees before you created this thread right?

You out of date, and wack.
    AF1's are done with.
    Jordans are whatever but a price tag.

Get your game up, authentic shit that no can find, is whats popping on the streets.
    Thats if somebody don't strip you first.
    Get your game up and do some research.

There's all types of shit floating about, other than AF1s and Jordans.
    Try searching through Complex Magazine, that shit is stocked with goods.
    test
  10. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

lol this n.igga said " find shit no one can find" ...ni.gga these aint pokemon cards they're fuckin shoes....some of yall go to wayyy to much such for some kicks...when yall need to put that time into BOOKS , or put that money into the BANK or into some new EQUIPMENT...iono i guess im old school..the only time clothes matters to females is when u have no personality...like someone dude posted b4..its not wat u rock...its all about ya swagger...
    test
  11. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Oh know I'm not talking about "shoes only". I collect sneakers...so. I ain't Kanye(I can hook/match shit up) but I hate rocking shit that others have.

Maybe in West Palm bubble fuck everyone likes being uniform and thats cool, but as for me I'm still young and restless. Females do gossip.
    test
  12. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

URB them shits is Dunks..an when i see K-swiss i think of Uncle Jesse(full house)in a jean jacket with crazy zippers an a green trucker hat with a fish hook in it..white people what the hells wrong withchu?
    test
  13. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

an oh yea baggy jeans are out..im sorry maybe if i was still in high school watching blossom saying WHOA
    heres the official grown up look..brown sweater dark rinse perry ellis with the cuff brown an them brown leather steve maddens..

oh yea anyone sayin i look like swizz beats or Santana..is catching a bad

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

Lol only people who rock harlems and dunks are poor black people, and white skateboarders, harlems aint jigged out they plain as fuck, they like the type of shoes id wear to fight or play ball in, lol, none of yall got no rare barkleys, pennys, pippens none of that, and i seen some pairs of jordans but they all look like the retros, no originals, yall gotta come to NY and see how ya kicks game will get shitted on, lol for real yall haters just got no idea, most of yall dress like the next man, nuthin special, its funyn how gassed this kid urban is too, this kid be rockin flight diamond jackets with a white tee and jeans and harlems, you bum ass mfcker
    test
  15. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

damn someone who actually knows what they talkin bout, not like none of you fresh prince of belair motherfuckers wearin white Af1's , lol didnt nelly make a song about Af1s, shit yall should know by now those shits is over with
    test
  16. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

shut yo ass up
    test
  17. Premize Prod

af1's is still hittin on the westcoast. i got me a fresh pair of white ones i just copped. its different for different areas. westcoast •••••s know wat im talkin about. i dont even wear jordans or shit like that. and i dont buy shoes with color no more. white, black and sometimes grey on em.
    test
  18. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

man theres a diff between being ya self and lookin like a dam circus performer wit some colorful ass tacky shoes...that shit is jsut juvenile to me..maybe thats you..maybe your 16..thats cool...but after awhile u gotta grow outta that dumbshit..its a joke...u aint gon get no job rockin that shit...chicks with class aint gon be lookin at yo ass...no one will take u seriosuly as an adult..if u dress like a kid..u will be treated like one...and when i see these grown ass men in fuckin green and yellow forces with some country flag on it im start buggin out cuz they seriously think they look fresh...as i said..if u some lil highschool jitterbug then watever..u gon look back and laugh at these days...but if not...may god have mercy on your soul lol..
    test
  19. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

the only mafuckaz that judge shoes by how much they cost is teenagers......and the funny thing is, none of them is buyin the shits...they daddy is.......

u buy shoes for your feet

i buy shoes for my car

see the difference?
    test
  20. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

where the hell you get "lookin like a dam circus performer wit some colorful ass tacky shoes"....you seriously need to get out more often.
    Anybody can put on a fresh pair of these...
    [​IMG]

And a fresh pair of jeans, and a fresh tee....or white polo...and nobody would look like a CIRCUS CLOWN....Trust me.

"u aint gon get no job rockin that shit"
    Wow!!! We must be recalling from experience?
    There is a difference between Business attire, and your everyday dress code...maybe your 16....???

"Chick with class"???
    Explain???
    Is that a chick that's going to put bread on my table?
    Maybe buy me some more kicks/clothes?
    Maybe a... "chick with class"... would pay my bills???
    Explain Please....

Most likely if all goes well a "chick with class" would be doing something total opossite, maybe doing shit you haven't even thought about yet.

You just need to get out more...plain and simple...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.