Nox - Keep On Movin' (Drop links)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by NoxOnline, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoxOnline

NoxOnline Producer/Rapper

test
  2. NoxOnline

wtf? no one is even looking at the thread.....damn.
    test
  3. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

returnin fav

this is recorded in a studio?.... guessing a cheap home studio doesnt sound that good..... flows good rhyme scheme coo could switch it up alil more tho... deliverys pretty decent can be polished tho like fitting ur emotion for the beat... chorus cool need more emotion/energy tho.... 2nd verse lolol switching that flow n delivery huh that was cool... u on the right path jus need more practice but u a decent mc..
    test
  4. kyILL

kyILL Mister ILL

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917080 <<yo man, hit that for me..

definately need to upgrade your recording equipment. but it's not horrible. i like your voice and your energy. production is ok. your flow is onpoint. lyrics are cool. chorus isn't that tight. the chorus is actually the only thing I don't like about this track. everything else is hot, with some better quality you will be ready to drop an EP or an LP or something.

don't let the sleepers get to you, just keep droppin' ya tracks. they will start listening eventually.

*repped*
    test
  5. NoxOnline

test
  6. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

beat is ight...dont really move me but its decent...
    1st-verse was pretty good...delivery was good..flow was ight as well..lyrics was good...ridin the beat good....

2nd verse-a lil deeper then the first 1 to me...i liked this 1..pretty direct delivery n flow was the same...nice

3rd verse-nice verse..good as the last 1...the first verse was so so but u steped it up on the 2nd n 3rd

hook was ight...not catchy but it did the job..props...

return the feedback..peep my thread
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917280
    test
  7. NoxOnline

test
  8. NoxOnline

test
  9. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

aiiight beat is cool...delivery is tight and so is your flow...lyrics too , stayed on topic well....I like how you did your adlibs on it too....nice chorus something that would get stuck in your head.....second verse tight switch up on the flow.....I like the third verse the best, the switchs in delivery and flow keeps the attention...pretty tight joint here
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.