Now that I think god is crazy

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 15, 2013.

1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

How do you explain my "god" experiences?

Bc I had some pretty gnarly moments

I really hate god tho
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

And what experiences would those be, Will?
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

Idk why I talk about it like its real but in short

Ive predicted what the church topic was gonna be all my life sounds sillu I know, but one time in jail I fasted n prayed n witnessed surreal ammount of grace from gaurds that r typically unreasonable people evem offering me food etc..

Ive even had a lucid dream type experience where I was visited by a demonic pressense I dnt kno why I thou gh t it was demonic it looked like a typical man w dark hair.. I used yashuas name to demand it to flee n it did...

Probly christ psychosis...
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

All I will say is that people from different religious traditions have experiences that are related to their own beliefs, not tied to the Christian worldview. Either the experiences reflect the view one has grown up with, or there's less significance attributed to the experience if it doesn't match up. In more rare instances people have experiences that reflect a different religion and they actually change their beliefs based on that. I think many people have experiences or dreams, but it's the ego that decides what these things mean to us.
    test
  5. ChromeDepot

ChromeDepot Member

+1

Our brains are amazing at crafting believable and seemingly genuine spiritual experiences.

As far as the dream goes, have you ever heard of sleep paralysis? It's reaaaally crazy stuff. It's happened to me a few times and when I was younger it really scared the shit out of me.

When REM sleep is interrupted and you're in a transitional state between rest and being awake, activity in your brain causes you to completely freeze up and often times hallucinate very vividly. I remember waking up and feeling like there was something else in the room, combine that with not being able to move...it's terrifying and seems completely real at the time, even if you are aware of it.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

It is not out of the question to assume the Most High is dealing with you brother, or currently delivering your understanding to His truth...He deals with all his creation, even animals.

His son and right hand of power said ask and it will be given, seek and it shall be opened. Understanding that is and knowledge of the real deal.

Yahuwah is reality.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

that's craaaaazy u said that coup b/c today i was just explaining to my partner that my view on what yah is like isn't like some magical guy who controls good and bad but rather he is the "reality" the fact we are ... that is what god is and he doesn't control rather we do good or bad or rather we suffer or thrive.. he just is.... and we just are..
    test
  8. Coup d'état

awesome bro good to hear that witness

Yah gives all things and takes away all...he let's the rain fall on the crops of even the unrighteous fore he is rightous.

He allows the sun to go about its circuit and the winds to call forth to meet the needs of us, even upon the unrighteous, fore he is just.

I've been posting alot of my understanding and I m afraid i might come across as a self proclaimed know it all...I'm not...so bare with me bro.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

Respect akh...
    test
  10. Coup d'état

awesome priest...hang in there bro...you being purged I pray.
    test
  11. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Heathen comfort thread.
    test
  12. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

God Bless LP - Allah u Akbar to you this Evening Sir

[​IMG]
    test
  13. lyricalpriest