now did they really have to fire serena

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

just because she wasn't living out her SES gimmick, im sure kane and undertaker don't live out the dark side gimmick in real life, plus cm punk could of cut her from the group and taunted her over it, would of made that group more interesting to, but looks like SES is no more...
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

man, didnt you see kane's episode of cribs. dudes got a fire pit in every room
    test
  3. Diasick

Diasick this guy

yea he does the hand raise every night before bed, and the bed post expload...
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

yeah. taker has motion lights so he can raise them in the morning
    test
  5. abz is died.

abz is died. #puppybreathandcinnamon

it was just an excuse to get rid of her

she's just some broad and she was expendable
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Diasick

Diasick this guy

looks like matt hardy on the Virge of being future endeavored
    test
  7. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

this.

serena was entirely forgettable.

i still haven't gotten over the loss of mickie james.
    test
  8. Diasick

Diasick this guy

bullshit

those tits went on for days
    test
  9. abz is died.

two things about the original point

1 taker and kane can't be compared to some random pair of tits that's still fresh from developmental

come on, bro

2 at least part of the point of ses was that it was based in reality since it's how punk actually lives, so it's supposed to be one of those 'i know most of this is fake, but i feel like THAT's really real' things

kane and taker's gimmicks aren't

serena lucked into a hot angle, then decided that partying was more important than the best thing that ever happened to her career
    no sympathy here
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Diasick

Diasick this guy

if i have to stop being me for the sake of having a career then its not even worth it....
    test
  11. abz is died.

people make sacrifices for their career all the time bro

if drinking all the time is who she is, and she's not willing to give that up for the opportunity of a lifetime, then good luck on the indies
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Diasick

Diasick this guy

my sources tell me she was with tiffany during the drew mcentyer shit
    test
  13. abz is died.

internet speculation!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

she can go back to Wrestlicious and do sketches with Jimmy Hart and Brian Knobs
    test
  15. E. Fate

E. Fate aka Koffee Blakk

Yes, it was right for them do that especially since she had been warned about it a few times before. It is NO secret to anyone that WWE likes to protect its storylines both in and out of the ring...case in point was when someone leaked pictures of Taker's wedding when he was supposed to be in a comatose state - they weren't happy. That's like say any other company shouldn't be upset when their employee on COMPANY TIME (which is what she was, per reports anyway), acting a donkey - they'd be reprimanded too.
    test
  16. E. Fate

E. Fate aka Koffee Blakk

Spoken like someone that still lives with his parents and hasn't had a job that pays em' more than minimum wage.
    test
  17. Diasick

Diasick this guy

i have my own business that pays me more than minimum wage ROFL

and all i know is if im with a company that won't let me live my own life style, i can't do it... no matter how much money they giving me, plus serena wasn't making enough to completely drop her life style like that... this is the first time i ever heard about serena partying.. but shit if i cant party here and there fuck that life style.. everyone is just slaves in the wwe it sounds like, can't live there own life without answering to vince
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

That's same with any job. You got your own shit would you want employees getting drunk and fucking around while on the clock working for you? If you're cool with that give me an application. The thing about any job/career or whatever that person your displaying while on the clock isn't you. Now the entertainment industry is a lot different, you're held to a higher standard of conduct then Joe working at Best Buy.

If you're a baseball player and enjoy using steroids, then maybe you shouldn't be a baseball player.

The thing is she is involved in a straight edge thing so it's different then lets say Edge having a drink. I'm sure there not saying live that lifestyle, but if you're going to have some drinks do it behind closed doors and not out in the open especially now when everybody has a camera handy.
    test
  19. Diasick

Diasick this guy

i dont know of any company who has a policy against drinking just as long u dont do it on the job
    test
  20. Nam Dekan

the problem isn't with her drinking. It's that it's being done in public is the thing. Pictures have surfaced of other wrestlers in the wwe out and about at bars and clubs and shit, but they aren't involved in a storyline or portraying a character who doesn't drink.

It's the entertainment industry, this isn't making websites. Certain things like this are worked into contracts. It's a part of the job, it's different then running the cash register at Wal Mart.

Same thing goes for pro sports, athletes got stuff worked into their contracts that prohibit them from doing things that could result in injury. Some of those things are doing activities such as riding motorcycles. It's about protecting your investment.

I say good job Vince, fire the dumb cunt.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.