Nov. 1... Street Rock MC/B-Boy Battle... Visalia, CA

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by alexis, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

I Can't Battle In It Cuz I Wasn't "Good" Enough At Served Ta Get Invited...lol...
    test
  2. CharlieChewbread

CharlieChewbread New Member

NigaRoch and I went to this event last year and it was packed. So much fun! So many B-Girls. So much good music. And so much all around talent out in teh Fresno area. The perfect spot to do some good networking. They treated us very well out there. Didnt even have to pay for a hotel. Cats were more then willing to put us up for the evening. Shit, we even got a tour of the late night Fresno scene. hahahahaha That shit was even more poppin than the actual event. Mic, tell these cats about CHRIS' Meats ( i think thats the name.. its CHRIS' something).... That shit was insane. Straight up side show at 2am. hahahaha And boy did I stick out like a sore thumb. ahahaha

oh yeah, Make sure you cats get there early so you dont have to sit in line all evening. And buy your tickets in advance cuz this spot is bound to blow.
    test
  3. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

its all my oild friends

PNUT, XOVER, FOZZIT

what up dawgs!!!

PNUT ? u going to castro this year ? cuz last year was madd crazy ... hella fights, and bitches naked

Yo OKWEEZY

where the fuck is this place?

when the fuck are the battle gonna happen in Oakland or frisco ...... im sick of all these " valley " heads ............... the bay has MADD HEAT
    test
  4. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

I'm Think'n Bout Hit'n Castro Fa Halloween...If I Do I'll Get Atchu...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.