Notice all the fake marijuana ads on here now?!?!

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Dunpeal, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

But if you're dumb like Jeff, you'd believe in a dealer selling you "hydro" haha.

Jeff, you said you liked my brick :frown:

lol...*rolls up some white widow"

I'm glad you're atleast sticking up for the sponsors though, just don't mislead anyone...

High Times lost a LOT of subscriptions because it turned into a coupon catalog instead of a marijuana magazine. That's why they had to join up at OG.com and get ideas from the real consumers.
    test
  2. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

Someone buy this shit & let me know about it
    test
  3. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

lol...people have bought it...

I think Skeb from rm and his bro bought some he said, cuz they wanted to see if it worked.

He said it did nothing.
    test
  4. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

That's fuckin gay. I'm still wonderin if I can buy it and sell it to these idiots at my school
    test
  5. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Fake buds dont work..just buy the real thing..
    test
  6. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

Lol...the Banners Are Gay...and The Products Are Wack...
    test
  7. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT...BUT DOING IT WITH THE OPIUM...NOT IN SCHOOL THOUGH...TO ~~~~~Z I KNOW...LOL
    test
  8. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Imma Up This Shit,.....werd
    test
  9. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

for the most part they will
    it may get on a few ballots,the legalization issue(ive never seen it on a florida ballot,but i also have only voted on 2 elections)

but most of those politicians wont listen to who they consider drug addicts

i read somethin today in sports illustrated,about former athletes runnin for election
    and they made a big deal out of one person who supported legalization of marijuana before(didnt say if he still did this election)
    personally i think they are a bunch of hypocrits
    theirs alot worse things than a little weed
    but they wont take hardly anyone serious who is below them in society class

i mean by income,age,where they live,shit like that
    stereotypes will always keep certain people from rising up
    thats just the way itll always be
    test
  10. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

They had a marijuana party in the state election i voted in
    test
  11. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

you can't alaska didnt pass it
    test
  12. Mabus

Mabus Don't Try

(I know this isn't what the thread starter was asking, but it answers some of the other people asking questions.)

My job does random drug test on a regular bases. And I saw those ads for the first time a couple weeks ago and it sparked my interest. Being the person I am however I decided to research. I can't say anything for the people paying jeffs server bill but I can say that I found a lot of sites with helpful information on legal herbs. One of the more helpful ones was here:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp_list.shtml#C

A good one: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Salvia_divinorum.shtml

Now yesturday I got paid and I didn't feel like ordering shit off the net and waiting for it. After my research I knew of about 5-6 herbs that sound like good alternatives (based on that site above and others like it.) So I wrote them down on a piece of paper and hit up the organic food shop downtown. Could not find the two hard ones I was looking for "Salvia Divorium" and "Broom Top" (which is supposed to give a angel dust like high, but is dangerous if smoked too much.)

So I ended up buying 4 of them:
    Lobelim
    Catnip (yes catnip)
    Damiana
    & Passion Flower

I bought a quarter pound of each and it rang up to about $11 lol.. I was like word if this shit even gets be fucked up as much as the swaggiest swag I'll be good for a while.

I didn't mix any of them yet because I'm still trying to learn them. None of them deliver the wham that real buds do. However I've only smoked about $.05 of what I bought and will clearly say that it's well worth it.

Here's the run down of what each did to me (I smoked them in this order so they built up as i smoked them, so I tried to weight the effect based on how i was already feeling aka this wasn't a scientific test and i didn't plan on sharing it, I just happened to see this thread):

Passion Flower - (smoked 3 bowls completely over 40 minutes, shit is very hard on the throat.) Was feeling slightly (and i do mean slightly as in very little,) cloudiness in my head after bowl one. Smoked another and didn't really feel much, and the cloudiness started going away. On the third bowl, I was getting tired, which is what it's main purpose is (and what the native indians used it for.) supposely if I could somehow smoke 10 bowls in a half hour I'll start halluciating from it. But there's no way I can do that, this shit kills your throat. What I'll say though is that out of all 4, this one had the closet feel and smell of real bis. If I were going to sell some of this shit as real shit, I'd pack it in nick bags so that they really couldn't tell that it was nothing but shrub and no buds. But i doubt many people could tell the difference between it and swag because there isn't much of one except the high feeling isn't intense, in fact it's almost nonexistent. But this is easily the best to sell as real shit and it's only $19.99/lbs and you can find it about half as cheap if you look hard enough.

Lobelim - (smoked 1 bowl in 10 minutes) This was mostly sticks and stem, so i had to take a lot of time pikcing through it. This one was $40 a lbs. (double what any of the others were,) so I was expecting it to be the best, and I'd also read mixed reviews and a couple that praised this to no end. So after about 30 miutes of picking through big mounds of it, I finally had enough leaf to smoke a bowl. This shit startight hurts, very thin smoke which allows it to easily go all over the place when you inhale it, most of it out your nose on big hits. For that reason I could only take small hits. Was straight, I was feeling a tiny buzz, and would have packed another bowl if I didn't have to pick through big mounds of it just to get one pack.

I noticed at about this time that I had spent 5 minutes staring at a stack of books sitting on my desk, something i'd only do if I was high. But yet, I didn't feel high. Was i conviincing myself I was high? I didn't think so because I defintely wasn't thinking that I should stare at the books like I was high.

Catnip (half a bowl over 5 minutes.) - I went outside in the rain to smoke this because I read that it stunk. I also was cautious because after I bought it i read some reviews that said it works, but makes you sick. So I didn't want to overdue it especialyl since i'd eaten a whole large pizza about a hour earlier. It got cold out there, and this shit didn't only stink but tasted bad. So i didn't finish the bowl and went inside. Was honestly starting to feel good though. I know all these sound like negative reviews, but over a hour or so they added up...

Damiana Leaf - (1/2 bowl over 10 minutes) This one tasted the best. But yet, I couldn't do this anymore. My chest was hurting and my throat was likewise. All these are defintely harder on your throat than bis is. But then again I've only smoked 5 bowls by myself over a hour... never. So maybe I'm wrong.

At this point all of them are mixing in me and I'm real chill. No numbness, no real effect below the head, no heavy head. However - The high symptoms I had were - spacing out, and small things like letting my mouth sit open for long periods of time. I felt real tired and lay'd down and watched TV. I couldn't tell you what I watched, but more because I was spaced out then because it messed with my memory.

I'd give the nod to people in my situation who can't smoke bis because of work. However I must say I haven't smoked bis in about 8 months, so I am most likely more receptable to things like this, and after about a hour I was back to normal and up and awake. So it didn't really last as long as I was expecting.

But bottom line is it was worth the $.30 that I apid for what I smoked. Over time I may get tired of the lungs burning and just throw all this stuff out, or I may get used to it. Either way, it was only $11.

I don't know about paying the prices these herbal sites ask for for their blends, but I have no first hand experience. If you have a organix foods place around your way, it's worth a try to make your own. That's what I'm planning on doing next time I smoke. Oh and the reason I smoked so much Passion Flower was because I was planning to smoke 3 bowls of each to get a good feel for each, but quickly realized that wasn't happening.
    test
  13. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

I've smoked salvia b4(didnt buy it), veeerrrryyy strange. had no effect on motor skills, but still mad me a little head high, but not the same way as weed. neways, dont buy it, aint worth it...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.