not only can mapleleaf close your threads.....

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by serge dot T, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

who gives a fuck if battlers post? i realize your pussy gets wet as fuck everytime you see a thesaurus comment, but they dont contribute shit any more unique or worthwhile than anyone else does.

"oh no! offtopic threads that arent about battle rap or rhyme structure!? FOR SHAME!" shut the fuck up nerd..

and to be honest, i dont expect shit to change. whats maple going to do? ban all the entertaining posters so you guys can exchange setup ideas and mouth hug all day? they tried that, crayon was gone for a month and this place was boring as fuck.
    test
  2. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

Actually yes, i do intend on doing some of what you mentioned. This is a subforum of an entire website based off of rap about rap battling. What makes it unique and unlike any other forum out there, is that here the fans have a chance to interact and get first hand information about the latest battling news. This forum started out being occupied by mainly battlers and rappers and would not have the popularity that it does today without them. Yes it matters that battlers post here. They bring the traffic. Nobody comes here to see you post, sorry.
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

lol eyerate you are such a dumb person
    test
  4. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

"foreman seduces maple"

Tags don't lie, Maple.. ;)
    test
  5. Eyerate

good luck with that. my posts actually get held in high regard, and you would know that if you talked to anyone without a keyboard in front of you.
    test
  6. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

lol, silly eg. the new regime offers strictly permanent banning after one warning. temp bans are for fairies.
    test
  7. Eyerate

and yer a geeked out attention whoring rap nerd.. shouldnt you be updating your diet log with all the cock yer snacking on in this thread?
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

lol awesome

yo eyerate, why are you so bad at dissing me? like you never say anything good. GO BACK TO YOUR POPULAR WEB SITE THAT PEOPLE ENJOY AHAHA. HEY GO UPDATE YOUR WEIGHT TRAINING BLOG.

lol my pussy gets wet when thesaurus posts? yes. when someone ive known for 5 years posts my pussy gets wet. i cant wait to hear what thesaurus thinks of battles i don't watch lol.

attention whore? LOL

GO UPDATE YOUR BLOG ON YOUR COCK SNACKING HAHAHA

lmao @ my posts are held in high regard

yeah people have shrines of eyerate posts with screen shots surrounded in incense and candles
    test
  9. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    test
  10. mapleleaf

You keep thinking that Eyerate, whatever makes you happy.
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

eyerate,

don't you find it kind of odd that you say "who gives a fuck if battlers post here" and then say "my posts are held in high regard" right after?

i mean, when that "EG VS EYERATE WHO IS REALER" thread came up, the only thing people said positive about you was that you come in and let them know inside info about events, battles and rappers, etc which was cool to them

but then you say WHO CARES IF BATTLERS POST?

they would obviously rather here an actual 100% disclosed post from the BATTLERS THEMSELVES as opposed to your ridiculous "hey i cant say much but wow BIG THINGS" teasers
    test
  12. Eyerate

so basically this place is going to turn into EG and maples private circle jerk, which isnt a far cry from what it is now with the odd diamond in the rough topic.
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

make a video blog about this situation eyerate i think it's time to clear the air
    test
  14. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Can't believe you actually said that... Seriously this post epitomises pretty much everything people dislike about you
    test
  15. Eyerate

battlers almost ALWAYS know less than i do.. in fact, most GT emcees are so busy doing other shit they dont even want to stay in the loop.. the fuck do you think this is? i post here for the lols and with my relationship to the GT community it just adds another dynamic. in fact, i dont even make GT related posts anymore because you little bitches whine and cry when i dont give you detailed bullet points about upcoming ideas or events.. and of course i dont give a fuck about battlers posting here. i dont hold dizasters opinion of the unicorn game in any higher regard than anyone elses.. in fact, in most cases, battlers opinions are horseshit and subpar(see: "everything highcollide posts" or "aaks self aggrandizing fictional world of success"). just because these dudes rap reasonably well and can call each other faggots like champs doesnt make them any fun to converse with on a regular basis. you of all people being mr "im friends with battlers TEE HEE" should know how different some of these dudes are off camera. sure, is it cool to have an outlet to connect with the dudes you see in GT videos for a fan? yes. should it be a sterile boring ass environment? of course for you that answer is yes because you clearly have some strange parasitic infatuation with the whole scene... for normal people that shit is wack. id rather post with madness and marv about sandwiches and lols than about whos more inspired by the rhymeschemes of hollohan. but its whatever gets you faggots excited i guess.
    test
  16. Eyerate

have you REALLY not figured me out yet? i find it incredibly hard to believe that some of you have been posting on here with me for like 6 months still have no idea why its only a few of the people on this forum who "hate" me.
    test
  17. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Have you really not figured out that saying things like "people hold my RM posts in high regard" makes you look extremely self-worshipping and petty. Seriously who boasts about their forum posts?

And I really don't care about EG, Maple and dickriders hating you. They might have their reasons, or maybe they're being unreasonable, but either way your posts still make me facepalm.
    test
  18. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I'd hate to say it Gwame.. but people hold my posts in high regard as well. I mean, think about it.

Noone's heralded in the streets like me.
    test
  19. mapleleaf

No guys, people hold MY posts in high regard. Afterall, I am a Supermod for a reason.
    test
  20. mapleleaf

did i do it right?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.