not homophobic, i just have had this same sex marriage thing on my mind

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

In other news. Colorado legalizes marihuana, Washington legalizes marihuana and same sex marriage. Now THAT is cool.
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

no, obviously its only right for them to become rapists after they've become priests
    test
  3. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

yea... cause gays are obviously just as obsessed with you as you are with them
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

NO it isn't right.. and SEE what i did there i set you up to mention tHIS! to make a point..

some things just don't deserve equal consideration..

I never once petitioned or protested for "white" people to have the right too drop the term "nigga" but i feel like they have the right just as much as the next man.. but if i went around writing congress and blasting pro-black institiions i'd bet you consider me obsessed right?

i'm just mentioning the obsession they have created on there behalf i just am commenting on HOW I FEEL about it.. i never said they don't have the right to the same rights or to love eachother freely..

but just like i said, you can't marry your mother but you can still love your mother..

you can't marry her b'c i doesn't fall into the definition provided for the term marriage.. unless marriage went from a formal union betweeen a man and a woman too, a formal union between anything..

so next marrying your animals will be ok right?
    test
  5. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

...what are you even talking about? my only point was that gay people want to get married for reasons other than "force religion to blah blah blah.."

in fact... religion wouldn't be forced into recognizing gay marriage. it would grant them legal recognition, not the pope's blessing.

you could define it as a monogamous contract between two consenting adults.. i'm not sure why "the definition of marriage" seems like such a strong argument to some people. marriage has changed drastically since biblical times... the definition is set by social conventions. the bottom line is that gays getting married wouldn't have any effect on anyone besides the gay people getting married. fighting against it is just the current politically-correct outlet for homphobia.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

meh your right.. idk why i care about what the next mans right is..

sorry guys..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.