not homophobic, i just have had this same sex marriage thing on my mind

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

It's no secret the United States in on a sharp decline...and that we just allowed our forces to openly parade around homosexuals. History repeats itself.
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh please, homosexuality was long before Rome fell.

It wasn't homosexuality which destroyed Rome, it was the decay within the struggle for power.
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

its denying them a right. face it, marriage started off as a religious thing, but has gotten so far away from that. jews, atheists, blacks, fat people, retards, homeless people, whatever demographic you want, the only group we dont allow to be married is gay people. why isnt there a crusade against atheists getting married? why are two guys or girls who love eachother denied? because a book thats 200 kajillion years old says to?
    test
  4. Coup d'état

@ G That is true....but with the struggle for power comes change and plans for Coup d'état and anything to achieve this is a means to an end.

Homosexuality in the Roman army is well studied and it is in part responsible...ever hear of a death from a thousand lashes ?
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

tell me LP, since you care so much about what Jesus preached, have you ever had sex with a girl you werent married to? have you ever lied? you ever not keep a promise? ever use "cruel speech" to a group you differ from (ie calling gays faggots?). ever got a divorce?

maybe we should check the shit stains in our own underwear before pointing fingers.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

LOL TaC has a point...he be pulling scriptures without realizing it perhaps.
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

ill admit, i had to cheat and google commonly commited sins, haha.

oh, btw, LP, the bible also forbids interracial marriage. arent your kids mixed?
    test
  8. Coup d'état

LOL tac...you quoted Matthew 5:7 without realizing it.

And T. Jones, there is no law against interracial marriage...
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

test
  10. Coup d'état

Much learning is required on this topic and any topic really

Many groups twist the scriptures out of context to fit their particular racist agendas...

Genesis 28:1: "And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan."

In short,

Canaan was to be the land given to the Israelites...Noah cursed Canaan as well, this is why they were to be removed.

When the children of Israel came out of captivity in Egypt into the wilderness they were to war and take and inherit as their own the lands of Canaan.

That is why Israel could not have any dealings with them, nor marry to them because they all were to be destroyed. They had their chance at repentance in fair time. The destruction of the Canaanites did not come out of the blue. Deuteronomy 7:2-3: also speaks to this cause.

In fact you can look in scriptures and find many many examples of Israelites marrying other men and women from different ethnicity. Israel as a nation has always been a mix multitude of people. I can pull plenty of scriptures.

There is no law against marring other ethnicity ...for example, Moses married an Ethiopian woman.

I can pull many examples TaC if you are not clear on this.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

If we are looking at it in terms of just where it falls on the sin-o-meter
    homosexuality is no better or worse than any other sin.

sin is sin. however an ongoing homosexual lifestyle doesnt fall under sin it falls under
    iniquity which is a sinful lifestyle.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

Payback you look dumb saying there is a "sin-0-meter"

Sin is transgression of the Law. No meter. It's black and white.

You Christians with pagan mindsets kill me.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

I should not have said that last line...sorry about that.
    test
  14. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

That's pretty fucking stupid.

No scientific method to test if gay is healthy or not?

Guess what, there are plenty of scientific studies that say... fast food, cars, mass industrial manufacturing, deforistation, animal genocide, cigarettes, alcohol, extensive use of electronic devices, isolation, the prison system, guns, knives, bug spray, and battery acid leaks are unhealthy.

So by your logic we should make illegal McDonalds, driving, anything made in a factory, wood products, hunting, smoking, drinking, being online for too long, staying at home for too long, punishing criminals, allowing ourselves to defend ourselves, basic tools, a convienence of a bug free picnic, and battery powered devices... Are you... THAT fucking retarded?

It's about love. If I love a woman, I might want to marry her. (Probably not though, been there done that.) But I'm saying, shouldn't I get the benifets that come from a commited relationship, like the right to visit her in a hospital? The right of next of kin? The right of a tax break? Etc...

But because you think two women licking pussy might possibly somehow in your world be... unhealthy... an entire group of people should be treated like second class citizens?

Step. The Fuck. Off.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

its not because of religion that i say its retarded.. it's retarded b/c OBVIOUSLY they are doing it to slap religion in the face... just like atheist have managed too slap religion in the face and they get away with it like its the politically correct thing to do.. but when religous people try to cling on to the LAST aspects of morality in society.. they are bull dozed over with this 'aristocratic' malarkey... im not saying its wrong for gay people to be together.. im sayin it's wrong for gay people to force their life style on everyone else. SAME GOES FOR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE bottom line is at the end of the day we have to live with eachother.. so don't step on my toes and i won't step on yours....
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

what i mean by" its not bc religion; its retarded" is , i'm not saying "b'c religion says its bad i am saying its bad" i,m sayin its bad bc the only reason why they are doing it for is A: for attention B: to force religion to accept them as something they are not.. A MAN and A WOMAN...
    test
  17. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

So basically because you fail to live up to God, you find it a personal mission to MAKE UP morals out of fucking no where and judge and harm others because of it?

There is a big fucking plank in your eye.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

what your saying doesn't make any sense..

im not gonna go too the white house and tell them they are being racist and prejudice b/c they won't let me have a job.. if i don't "qualify" for a position i don't deserve it fair and sqaure... the position of husband and wife is thru marriage.. how do you make one plus one equal three or 2 plus 2 equal three when indeed it doesn't ya it discriminates against the other numbers but that's they way it is.. shit.. its not fair i can't be a straight person and call my self gay.. but thats the way it is.. why should they deserve a fairy tale LAW given right if it makes no sense whatsoever...
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

so should rapist be allowed to become priest's and ordained ministers now too?

should foreigners be allowed to become presidents of our counrty too??

its the fair humanistic thing to do right???

if i say no, does that make me less humanistic?? no...
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

thats how i read that crock of gay fecal matter and disgruntled fetus... but as for your answers

as far as im aware they have the right to be in a committed relationship...

in the past they did experience those sort of situations.. but now even in my state all that has been over ruled already they have the rights to become domestic partners. or civil unions

i underlined that b/c i know your gonna rip it too shreds.. but in my state they have exactly same ammount of rights.. so all that about ONLY MARRIAGE can protect them is a bunch of crock.. they want "MARRIAGE" so they can say "hey religion FUCK YOU the law is on our side your book don't mean shit but we still want your priests and pastors to marry us... :scared:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.