not homophobic, i just have had this same sex marriage thing on my mind

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

solid factual statement
    projected facts? wtf are you talking about

YOU dont even know what youre talking about....
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

umm yes i do.. define those words and maybe youll draw a better conclusion what im sayin is.. my opinion is a opinion i gathers from empirical evidence.. FIND A PASSIONATE CHILDREN ADVOCATE that says same sex is just as beneficial as opposite sex parents..
    heres one reason why I dont see it working..

jonny has two gay dads.. jonny goes to school... the kids pick on jonny b/c they think thats gay he got two gay dads.. jonny kills him self.. people make a FB page for jonny for people too 'like'.. thinking that will stop the adversity same sex parents bring upon their innocent children..

WHO YOU LOVE is YOUR BUSINESS oh you wanna force eqaul marriage rights so the WORLD can identifiy you as a couple now? thats not what marriage is used for.. its used for an entirely different concept.. to perserve the family unit and ensure certain aspects of partnership.. gay people can be together.. they can love eachother.. oh but they want to be husband and wife too??? foh.. husband and husband !! yawl cant even make babies together.. so what is the point of marriage. to say your married.. WOW.. just say it then..

im not a christian.. i was raised by conservitives. but im not that neither... im a fair in the middle type of dude.. gay couples do have visitation rights in washington they do have the ability to make medical decision on behalf of their spouse.. and inheritance etc.. in the state of washington.. MARRIAGE isn't the institution that should determine rather or not u qaulify soley for these perks.. that should be something a court of law rules.. since its all about governmental issues..

MARRIAGE is a heterosexual concept.. why do LGT's think that they need the same concept..

FUCK THAT if i marry a woman, ima force the government to let me call her my husband then lets make it fair all across the board... why couldn't i call her my husband? BC its incorrect and false.. definition of marriage doesn't say same sex union does it.. so how does it relate? it doesnt they want to be considered same thing as heterosexual couples.. but they arent.. they just arent.. just like me and my sisters relationship can never be considered romantic partnership.. sure i fuck my sister, but she will always be my sister.. i can't change that for the sake of nostalgic purposes..
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  4. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

:funny:

incest jokes aside, it sounds like your only beef is that they wanna call it marriage. that to me is a trivial issue which i'm not really interested in debating. good day sir.
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

what i dont get is, in a world where people get married for citizenship, to inherit money from a rich old man, or for attention, people want to take the rights of two people who might ACTUALLY love eachother because they both have dicks.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

nah b.. if I wanted to fight the system so i can have the right to call my wife a husband wouldn't that grind your gears too??

in a marriage that means husband and wife..

not husband and husband..

whats next.. best friends can ask permission to get married too on the premise they are only best friends..

its doing to much... thats all i never said they don't deserve to be acknowledge as butt fuckers. i just said why use the term marriage and the ceremony out of context and think that the whole world should adopt this ludacris perspective
    test
  7. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

The majority of straight marriages aren't providing "the normal conditions for a stable, affectionate, and moral atmosphere that is beneficial to the upbringing of children".

So either have all marriages go through tests and monthly government evaluations or let the gay people get married too.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol

you havent given me a good reason on why it shouldnt be allowed.

also currently the definition of marriage says man and woman, so why cant we change it to say people? does the act of them changing the definition hurt you physically? does it minimize your chances at succeeding in life? is it preventing you from getting married? i dont see how it affects you at all. But youre all up in arms about it. Literally for no reason, you just think theres a reason
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Gay couples to marry ? It should be accepted in an already defiled society, so why not, how could this lagnish away further than any other wicked behavior that has gained approval ? This county knows no shame...there is not one nation under the sun that is subject to the law and statues of Yah. Laugh, drink, give in marriage but know this, a judgement is coming.

I ain't trying to be holier than thou, so no offense aimed at any person or 'group'.
    test
  10. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I'm not sure where I read this, somewhere in Corinthians one or two. But if I remember right, it is said that if two people are commited to sexual sins it is much better that they marry instead. I know it applied to heterosexual adultery, but I can imagine the advise for one form of sexual immorality would apply to the next.

Then again, I read a lot. Not always from credified sources. I've read that the Levitical reasonings to forbid man on man love was about sanitation rather than sexual morality.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

can you find the exact verse in Corinthians @Alice ? I think you are talking about I Corinthians chapter 7....

You can be sure that the scriptures teach against homosexuality. This behavior was going on in the cities Sodom and Gomorrah, being a major problem that the Most High sent Abraham's nephew to go cry against their wickedness. Lot was a witness. Homosexuality is well documented as not pleasing to the Creator. When the Levitical priesthood was still ministering to the people, it was a transgression of the law (today as it was then), punishable by death if man laid with man, or woman with woman. Except today, you are not under the judgements of the law, but the law still stands. If you committed this sin today, you would not be killed. The Messiah's sacrifice is grace so that you are not under the judgements, but the law still applies.
    test
  12. AliceHouse

If I may ask Coup d'état, are you Jewish? And witheral, of which denomination? You strike as something I'm very quite unfamiliar with. But I'm quite aware that I'm lacking in religious identities.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

I am not a jew :p

I am somebody that believes in scriptures and what it teaches and strives to walk the talk, though I fall on my face so many times.
    test
  14. AliceHouse

Hm... interesting. Looking it up, I did find I was referring to 1COR 7. Which I suppose that unless you permit for pronoun replacement is rather relevant.

But on Sodom and Gromorrah... now, mind you, that while this is what I've come to believe, it's not something I thought up myself. It was taught to me by a rabbi. It's about property.

In Noah's time, people would take from others. People would steal. It created much trouble and imbalances, so they get wiped out.

Then came the Tower of Babel. Where instead of stealing, everyone would give all they had towards the project. But this was wrong because people's efforts went to a sacreligious endevour. Before there was a total disregard for property rights and possessions.

With Sodom though, the idea was "What's mine is mine and what's yours is yours." Which was taken to the extreme to the point where it was forbidden to give. Charitably or otherwise. Where if you were found with money that wasn't yours, the person who gave it to you would be punished. With the Tower, people were forced to share, with Sodom people were forced not to share.

The way we're supposed to be is to think "What's yours is yours, and what's mine is yours." Which is to respect what others have, don't steal and shit. And then to give of ourselves freely towards the benifet of others.

Though... I also believe in aboloshing property and possessions all together. But that's unrealistic. I love my food too much, I can't live without my laptop, I'm quite fond of my clothes, etc.

*shrugs* I'm not a teacher, and hardly an expert. I've heard a hundred times about Sodom being against homosexuality. I've heard half as much against it. What I've written here was something I bothered to keep in mind because it was just so... not anything to do with homosexuality, and addressed something actually worth learning.

I had a friend once who had a boyfriend. Her boyfriend was of questionable character. But when she told me he believed "What's yours is yours and what's mine is yours" while not being a man who follows God, I felt him to be a rather stand up guy from that. And he was... except when he was a violent drunk. Violent drinking being something else they did in Sodom.

Coup d'état, do you like ponies?
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Duh.

But not only that @lyricalpriest

It blurs what constitutes a marriage in general.
    theres already pedophiles attempting to sue the supreme court
    for their own rights and some lady straight married herself
    in one of those hick states
    test
  16. Coup d'état

@Alice you can draw a lot from what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah, I can't say you are wrong bro. Though homosexuality was going on and it was a problem, among other things like you are saying. I don't want to act like I know it all, so I apologize if I'm appearing that way, cause I don't know everything. I'm a student not a teacher.

Do you like ponies....not sure if serious.
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Well said.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

i don't see how its taking away rights.. plus there is no scientific method to test rather or not homosexuality is healthy or not.. at this moment. so before people get the pointing fingers like thou shall not judge.. we should take into consideration that allowing same sex marriages to be enforced as American rights isn't sending out the right message. at this very moment there is no proof that marriage is necessary for two people to live happy loving lifes together.
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

In contrary to popular belief, science doesn't deal with "how healthy homosexuality is". That pertains to quasi philosophers and other people with "cosmetic degrees".

Marriage in general isn't for everyone, but it's not the worst route for two people who're in love to take.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

Here is a random point:

Just before the fall of the Roman empire homosexuality was permitted within the ranks of the army to be open and public. It destroyed and weakened group cohesion from the inside out...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.